A Jew on the Intel Report

yes, Allie... run like a frightened little bitch from any issues that cast a dark light on israel. Learn from snowmans example. One cannot lose a bebate that they refuse to participate in. I've posted numerous examples for the things I've said. NUMEROUS sources that are not from davidduke.com. Headlines that some easily ignore for the sake of their common master race. What have you seen people like snowman add to this thread besides the standard antisemite button reply? I've posted threads critical of israel but have YOU, as someone who is familiar with opposing my posts, EVER seen a single post that conveys that I simply hate jews because they are jews? In fact, I challenge ANY zionist on this board to quote me conveying such hatred for the mere sake of ethnicity. They won't respond though, Allie. Why? Because we all know that they have no arguement beyond calling me a jew hating anti-semite in order to kill the discussion of israels sins. Review this thread and every other I've posted about israel and palestine. See how i've posted threads showing a change in Iran as well. I'm fully aware that failing to immediatly suck zionist cock amounts to the modern version of being a "****** lover" to muslims but I stand by my posts and invite you to look beyond the knee-jerk reaction that is the anti-semite routine.

The JPost should run a traceroute on the IP of the user who posted this message. I'd bet money it originated somewhere in Missouri :thup:

BTW, will we ever be able to place mods on our ignore lists? I think it should be an option when the most shrill motherfucker on a messageboard is made a staff member.

I guess that would be one more thing you'd be assbackwards wrong about but I'm sure calling me an antisemite will alleviate the truth requirement.

:thup:

BTW, did someone threaten to march you off to a gas chamber if you didn't read this thread and my posts? Dramatic, I know. I'm just trying to mimick your participation in the thread so far.

I don't know. I wasn't aware the Israelis did that, and I haven't heard that from anyone but you and a few militant Pakistanis. I know Jews come in a variety of colors and nationalities, and as far as I know, they're all welcome in Israel. As are Arabs and people of any other nationality.

If they are segregating people according to the prejudices of the people they are segregating, to try to maintain a modicom of safety, then I don't see that as them being racist. They are maintaining peace in the only way those people will allow them.

so whitey was just trying to preserve it's safety and stability by forming the knights of the klu klux klan? This isn't a tapdanceable topic, Allie. Do you or do you not agree with a system of government that treats it's citizens different according to ethnicity? Yes, jews come in a range of differences (Do you think snoman will admit as much about palestinians?) SAFETY is not validation for racism. How many white neighborhoods in America do you thnk would latch onto that excuse to keep the blacks, spanish, and *GASP* jews out of their towns and neighborhoods? Feel free to answer honestly instead of regurgitating what the scorled eyes of people like snoman EXPECT good goyim to say.

It's a matter of bringing him into the fold, I believe. He's toned down quite a bit since becoming a mod and I imagine that was part of the grand scheme of things.

It's like dealing with kids. You have a troublemaker, give him a little rope. He'll either become a leader or hang himself (figuratively speaking, of course.)

You can ask the powers that be why I was offered this status. If i've toned down it's only been slightly. snarky bitches like snoman will work against anyone who even remotely touches on a topic such as this even if I shit gold and cured cancer. screaming antisemite isnt the only standard response, you know.

What a fucking baby you are :eusa_boohoo:

You have some very bizarre hangups. And a very disturbing obsession with being called an anti-Semite. Boo fucking hoo, Shogun. I for one couldn't give a flying fuck what you think of Jews, but if I truly thought you were an anti-Semite I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of me calling you one.

I do find that you're a brass-faced liar and a hypocrite to be orgasmic:

(1) I've never called you an Anti-Semite

(2) You HAVE called me a "Goyim hater."

This was my favorite part:

Shogun said:
I'm fully aware that failing to immediatly suck zionist cock amounts to the modern version of being a "****** lover" to muslims but I stand by my posts and invite you to look beyond the knee-jerk reaction that is the anti-semite routine.

Drama queen. Good stuff, though. No hyperbole at all. Way to be the voice of truth and reason. I sure wish I'd made an effort to contribute more to this thread, with all of the reasonable debate going on :thup:

What a fucking baby you are :eusa_boohoo:

You have some very bizarre hangups. And a very disturbing obsession with being called an anti-Semite. Boo fucking hoo, Shogun. I for one couldn't give a flying fuck what you think of Jews, but if I truly thought you were an anti-Semite I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of me calling you one.

yeaaaaa.. because your first post in this thread DOESN'T insinuate as much! Shall I quote you or would that be a little too much antisemitism for ya?

:cool:

I do find that you're a brass-faced liar and a hypocrite to be orgasmic:

ORGASMIC? THAT's the adjective that cums to mind? Opinions and assholes, buddy. I find that you lack even the slightest fucking backbone to address this debate on a level that doesn't allow the standard reaction to israli criticism within arms length. There, now that we've aired the opinions would you might posting sources in kind or is your knee-jerk finger stuck on repeat?

(1) I've never called you an Anti-Semite
(2) You HAVE called me a "Goyim hater."
This was my favorite part:
Drama queen. Good stuff, though. No hyperbole at all. Way to be the voice of truth and reason. I sure wish I'd made an effort to contribute more to this thread, with all of the reasonable debate going on
:thup:

Indeed, hiding behind barely blunt assertions without actually using the word absolves you of conveying the same thing! How litigious of you! It's almost like pharisees were.. oh, nevermind. I'll let your first post in this entire thread act as my evidence.

Don't let that keep you from validating israels sins with Irans example though.. I'd hate for you to break a nail doing more than assuming that I am simply a jew hating racist. But, if you want to play then let's do this. Keep in mind though, I'm a bigger fan of Evidence and Sources than I am of your opinion about my motivations.

Hilarious. Way to "contribute to the thread," dude:thup:

I'll stack my posts up against everything YOU've added up to this point.

Indeed, let me pat you on the back instead.

:eusa_whistle:

Rep Points 29196

Quote:
That is another sign of Jewish uniqueness: We are facing the entire world alone. As in the days of the Holocaust, all the Goyim have forsaken us. Face to face with the Iranian monster which threatens to devour us, we now stand here alone.
The JPost should run a traceroute on the IP of the user who posted this message. I'd bet money it originated somewhere in Missouri

BTW, will we ever be able to place mods on our ignore lists? I think it should be an option when the most shrill motherfucker on a messageboard is made a staff member.

Profound addition to the thread topic!

Congrats on such a masterful post.

:clap2:

You, sir, are a regular walt fucking whitman.

Yes, Insinuates. You know, the LITIGIOUS way of applying the label. You know, LIKE YOUR VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD? Are you trying to hide behind a tapdance now?

Oops.. did I spill a little bit of that reality on your dress?

I'm not in a corner considering that IM the only one with balls enough to post a SINGLE source backing up my posts. I'm STILL waiting for rebuttal that take any form beyond INSINUATING that I hate jews. If you want to scrape together some gonadular matter and pull up a chair feel free to do so. Otherwise, the last page is nothing more than the wet blanket being used to smother a discussion about the sins of israel.

again.

Well shucks, nothing fancy like "sucking Zionist cock" but I do appreciate the compliment :rofl:

To the real artist in humanity, what are called bad manners are often the most picturesque and significant of all.
Walt Whitman

Yep, definitely litigious. I'd retain an attorney, dude. Maybe Jillian will take the case :cool:

But props on all of that "gonadular matter" there, Shogun. Takes quite a bit of it to post on a message board :razz:

Or, I daresay, breeching the Verboten topic that is addressing the sins of Israel.. I guess I could have squeezed in the adjective orgasmic somewhere if thats the kind of words youd rather read.

I take it you are going to pass this one up? Can't say that I didn't see THAT coming a mile away. So, the sum total of your addition to this thread amounted to.. what, exactly?

brainyquote.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indeed. I wanted to make sure my record of correct, sourced references remains at 100% so that we don't tangent the thread with another 20 posts about getting a single word wrong in the quote.

You know.. litigious beingthe word of the day and all.

similarities of iran's mullahs, iranian president and radical islam to wwII

1. they want to kill all jews
2. they want to invade all countries, (see the islamic history after mohammed died, and how radical islam wants a caliphate all over the world, with only muslims)

:eusa_shifty: Now im no genius, but if that doesnt sound like wwIII, or very similar to world war two, I honestly dont know what does my friend.

invading Iran over its nukes has NOTHING to do with your rant against a muslin nation. Absolutely nothing. KIlling homosexuals? Do you have the first iota of PROOF or are we just shooting from the hip this side of the Nuke report? POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY? Look in the fucking mirror, Kath.

It reminds you of ww2 because you think that the quickest way to convince people into aggression with Iran is by forcing a correlation between the nazi treatment of jews to this. let me toss out a hint: THE ENTIRETY OF LIFE CANNOT BE REDUCED DOWN TO A COMPARISON TO THE HOLOCAUST JUST TO CREATE A FRENZY ABOUT ISRAELS ENEMIES.

See how far the enablers will go?

Forum List

Back