A Jew on the Intel Report

Uh, what exactly have your contributions amounted to? Oh, you're one of those "changing the world, one post at a time" people. Gotcha.

for one, I seem to have breeched a subject that your own behaviour indicates is simply too taboo to consider. Separating the assumption that criticisng zionists = hating jews is a healthy first step.

for two, My brazen willingness to stand by my sources and posts, despite your snarky little assumptions and total lack of worthwhile input, allows others on this board to consider the humanity being shat upon by your pet nation without putting much weight on your lame assed standard reaction to the criticism of israel (by a GOYIM no less!)

for three, showing how beating you to the knee-jerk frustrates you into impotent three sentence posts pretty much conveys how empty your position really is without an ethnic common denominator.

Shall I go on? Have you even made a point besides trying to muck up the topic yet? I mean, you could at least cite the Jpost's rabid talkbacks or something, right?

:badgrin:

similarities of iran's mullahs, iranian president and radical islam to wwII

1. they want to kill all jews
2. they want to invade all countries, (see the islamic history after mohammed died, and how radical islam wants a caliphate all over the world, with only muslims)

:eusa_shifty: Now im no genius, but if that doesnt sound like wwIII, or very similar to world war two, I honestly dont know what does my friend.

Show me your sources, Acts. I've had my quota of bullshit muslim hating opinions already today.

I don't know. I wasn't aware the Israelis did that, and I haven't heard that from anyone but you and a few militant Pakistanis. I know Jews come in a variety of colors and nationalities, and as far as I know, they're all welcome in Israel. As are Arabs and people of any other nationality.

If they are segregating people according to the prejudices of the people they are segregating, to try to maintain a modicom of safety, then I don't see that as them being racist. They are maintaining peace in the only way those people will allow them.

They segregate people based on their ethnicity, not on their prejudices. They don't really like black people either from what I've heard.

They segregate people based on their ethnicity, not on their prejudices. They don't really like black people either from what I've heard.

Civil rights group: Israel has reached new heights of racism

Racism against Israel's Arab citizens has dramatically increased in the past year, including a 26 percent rise in anti-Arab incidents, according to the Association for Civil Rights in Israel's annual report.

Author Sami Michael, the association's president, said upon the release of the report that racism was so rife it was damaging civil liberty in Israel.

"Israeli society is reaching new heights of racism that damages freedom of
e
Advertisement
xpression and privacy," Michael said. The publication coincides with Human Rights Week, which begins Sunday.

"We are a society under supervision under a democratic regime whose institutions are being undermined and which confers a different status to residents in the center of the country and in the periphery," Michael said.

The number of Jews expressing feelings of hatred toward Arabs has doubled, the report stated.

According to the June 2007 Democracy Index of the Israel Democracy Institute, for example, only half the public believes that Jews and Arabs must have full equal rights.

Among Jewish respondents, 55 percent support the idea that the state should encourage Arab emigration from Israel and 78 percent oppose the inclusion of Arab political parties in the government. According to a Haifa University study, 74 percent of Jewish youths in Israel think that Arabs are "unclean."

The ACRI says that bills introduced in the Knesset contribute to delegitimize the country's Arab citizens, such as ones that would link the right to vote and receive state allowances to military or national service.

They also include bills that require ministers and MKs to swear allegiance to a Jewish state and those that set aside 13 percent of all state lands owned by the Jewish National Fund for Jews only.

"Arab citizens are frequently subject to ridicule at the airports," the report states.

It says that Arab citizens "are subject to 'racial profiling' that classifies them as a security threat. The government also threatens the freedom of expression of Arab journalists by brandishing the whip of economic boycott and ending the publication of government announcements in newspapers that criticize its policy."

Hadash Chairman MK Mohammad Barakeh said that the report "did not take us by surprise and neither should anyone be surprised by it. Its results are the natural consequence of a racist campaign led by political and military leaders, as well as the result of the anti-Arab racist policies implemented by consecutive governments."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/932384.html

I tellya.. It's the REAL jew hating bigots that use HAARETZ as a source!

:thup:

Clearly, accusing israel of racism is just like throwing a jew down a well.

Then again, they do have to deal continually with bombs in their midst, at restaurants, near schools, etc.

It could make one a little sensitive...

Separating the assumption that criticisng zionists = hating jews is a healthy first step.

You're such a bore. And an unrepentent liar. And a hypocrite to boot. Show me one post where I've called you an anti-Semite (I've made this request ad nauseum and have doubt you'll duck it yet again, but it's worth a try I suppose). You want to talk about separating assumptions, Shogun, start with wrapping your head around this very simple concept:

Criticizing Shogun ≠ hating Goyim, ya fuck.

Shogun said:
My brazen willingness

That's almost as pathetic as lieberalism's "culture warrior" nonsense. You da man, Shogun! Look out guys, Shogun's here and he's "brazenly willing"... To make anonymous posts on the internet.

Shogun said:
for three, showing how beating you to the knee-jerk frustrates you into impotent three sentence posts pretty much conveys how empty your position really is without an ethnic common denominator.

My knee-jerks. LOL. I'm sitting here watching some psychopath in Missouri bang his head on the keyboard of his Compaq because someone pointed out that his "brazen willingness" consists of lies and hypocrisy. And I'm the knee-jerker. Right. But props for your "brazen willingness" to call me out on it, dude. Takes a lot of guts. I mean, it's not like we're debating in an anonymous medium or anything.

I realized long ago that attempting rational debate with you on Israel is a waste of time, and derive more enjoyment from exposing your lies and hypocrisy. Does this change the world? No, but it sure doess piss you off:

bushmissionkz6.jpg

Keep fighting the good fight, Shogun! Your "brazen willingness" is to be commended. Maybe lieberalism will give you a Medal of Brazen Williingnes for your valiant (albeit 100% anonymous - but we won't mention that) service in the Flame Wars.

And speaking of "mucking up the topic" - I see we have a new post from our "brazenly willing" buddy Shogun on the increasing level of racism in Israel. Which is inextricably related to the N.I.E. That's our "brazenly willing" friend Shogun for ya. Just the relevent facts, ma'am.

Then again, they do have to deal continually with bombs in their midst, at restaurants, near schools, etc.

I'm sure they are sensitive. But too often its "well the Israelis have to deal with x, y, and z and so they are justified in atrocity a, b and c". People forget that when the Palestinians are on the recieving end of atrocity a, b, and c, they then retaliate with atrocity d, e, and f. Thats why I said its irrelevant who fired first in that one particular skirmish.

Both sides have committed atrocities. Both sides are to blame.

Here, let me dump some more EVIDENCE on your lap before I kick your silly little post in the ass.

Racism in Israel on the rise
Association for Civil Rights in Israel publishes annual report; reveals country overwhelmed by racism, restriction of personal freedoms, discrimination, especially towards Israeli-Arabs. Report not surprising, say Arab MKs

Aviram Zino
Published: 12.08.07, 23:51 / Israel News

The Association for Civil Rights in Israel's (ACRI) report on civil rights in Israel paints a bleak picture: Increasing racism, restriction of personal freedoms and discrimination even within the Knesset walls – and that's just scratching the surface.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3480345,00.html

‘Marriage to an Arab is national treason’

Recent poll reveals steep rise in racist views against Arabs in Israel; many participants feel hatred, fear when overhearing Arabic, 75 percent don’t approve of shared apartment buildings

Roee Nahmias
Published: 03.27.07, 19:55 / Israel News

Over half of the Jewish population in Israel believes the marriage of a Jewish woman to an Arab man is equal to national treason, according to a recent survey by the Geocartography Institute.

The survey, which was conducted for the Center Against Racism, also found that over 75 percent of participants did not approve of apartment buildings being shared between Arabs and Jews. Sixty percent of participants said they would not allow an Arab to visit their home.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3381978,00.html

Israel accused of racism against Ethiopian Jews
author Saturday December 08, 2007 05:49author by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC Newsauthor email saed at imemc dot org Report this post to the editors

In addition to the ongoing and well-documented racism agianst the Palestinian people, the Israeli society is now being accused of severe racism by some of its own members.
http://www.imemc.org/article/51918

Forgive us our racism
By Goel Pinto

The murder of Taysir Karaki of Beit Hanina, 35 and the father of five, was carried out by a single individual, but the soil on which the Jewish-French terrorist Julian Soufir thrived nevertheless bears collective examination.

More than a few French Jews explained during the recent presidential election campaign that they were for Nicolas Sarkozy because of the iron fist he employed against first-generation Muslim immigrants in the Paris suburb riots of 2005. His unequivocal support for the Jewish community after Ilan Halimi's murder in 2006 and the fact he ascribed anti-Semitic motives to it also helped Sarkozy to win over many French Jews. Remarks along the lines of "the Arabs are taking over France" and "we need a real man to put things right here" were voiced by more than a few Jews during the campaign.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/860025.html

Racism In Israel Reached New Heights In 2007
Monday, 10 December 2007, 10:12 am
Press Release: ACRI
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0712/S00605.htm

Israel and Racism
Inseparable Allies
"…colonization, I repeat, dehumanizes even the most civilized man…the colonizer, who in order to ease his conscience gets into the habit of seeing the other man as an animal, accustoms himself to treating him like an animal, and tends objectively to transform himself into an animal."
--Aimé Césaire 1

The history of all hitherto existing anti-Palestinian propaganda is the history of outright racism. The Israelis and their political allies have bred and nurtured a malicious beast, kept well-fed on a steady diet of hatred and contempt for the Palestinian people. It bristles with anger at the mention of forced expulsions, military occupation, and excessive use of force. Fangs bare, claws extended, eyes glaring, it aims to scare out the moral consciences of its victims, so as to render them indifferent to the plight of other human beings.

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=6412

Israeli anti-Arab racism 'rises'
An Israeli civil rights group has said racism against Arab citizens of Israel has risen sharply in the past year.

In a report, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel said expression of anti-Arab views had doubled, and racist incidents had increased by 26%.

Christian or Muslim Arab citizens of Israel make up 20% of the population.

But the civil rights quoted polls suggesting half of Jewish Israelis do not believe Arab citizens of Israel should have equal rights.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7136068.stm

NOW, I know you have absolutely no intention of backing up your lame fucking goyim hating rhetoric so maybe you can spend your next briss with a book in your hand instead of a dick in your mouth and take a more objective look at your precious fucking israel.

You're such a bore. And an unrepentent liar. And a hypocrite to boot. Show me one post where I've called you an anti-Semite (I've made this request ad nauseum and have doubt you'll duck it yet again, but it's worth a try I suppose). You want to talk about separating assumptions, Shogun, start with wrapping your head around this very simple concept:

Criticizing Shogun ≠ hating Goyim, ya fuck.

Again, I've pointed out you unoriginal assertion of such in your very first post. If acting like a pharisee clears your conscious then so be it. No, criticizing my POINTS is not hating goyim. so far, your total lack of even the slightest attempt at debating the issue instead of talking shit to me conveys your motivations. Rationalizing racism and ethnic hatred instead of providing your own sources to back up your own opinions like I've been doing the entire thread conveys your motivations. But hey, I accept your master race mentality for what it is. After all, we've seen if before in WW2.

That's almost as pathetic as lieberalism's "culture warrior" nonsense. You da man, Shogun! Look out guys, Shogun's here and he's "brazenly willing"... To make anonymous posts on the internet.

On a forum where your very own posts convey the standard reaction? Hell, your participation in this little tangent pretty much makes my point. What can I say, bitch slapping you with reality to the point of screaming Libel is half the fun. Indeed, goyim who are not starry eyed and the chosen race probably IS the he-man to your Skelator!

HA!

My knee-jerks. LOL. I'm sitting here watching some psychopath in Missouri bang his head on the keyboard of his Compaq because someone pointed out that his "brazen willingness" consists of lies and hypocrisy. And I'm the knee-jerker. Right. But props for your "brazen willingness" to call me out on it, dude. Takes a lot of guts. I mean, it's not like we're debating in an anonymous medium or anything.

What certainly DOESN't seem to take a lot of guts is addressing the topic of the thread. But hey, look at us off on this tangent SAFELY removed from all the big evil talk of criticism towards Israel. Of COURSE it's the PSYCHOS that cite their courses! I tellya, nothing says "i'm a jew with massive E-Balls" quite like strawmanning the subject due to a total lack of anything to add other than talking shit to the dirty goyim, eh? hey, since you are on a roll, and thankfully a shit talking jew can never be racist, would you mind skipping posting so much fluff and addressing the topic of the thread? I realize it will be hard to break away from your version of ****** jokes but I've got all this EVIDENCE to hang off of your peyos and it's CLEAR what you are trying desperatly to avoid.

You want to bitch about an anonymous forum? That certainly is your prerogative. You can believe what you want to believe and, judging by your fuzzy cognitive function regarding Israel, probably doesn't count for much outside the good ole boy temple.

I realized long ago that attempting rational debate with you on Israel is a waste of time, and derive more enjoyment from exposing your lies and hypocrisy. Does this change the world? No, but it sure doess piss you off:

HAHAHA! Trust me, dude. Watching you dodge the topic and hide behind goyim hating strawmen makes me LAUGH, not angry! LIES? tell it to the sources I've dropped on your beard, sucker. HYPOCRACY? HAHAHAHAHA! Thats the richest accusation of all considring the irony of Israel treating the pals like the germans treated you! But, hey, be my guest and have a laugh even if you are not totally sure who it is with the dunce cap on.

:lol:

You crack me up with your chosen self-righteousness!

Keep fighting the good fight, Shogun! Your "brazen willingness" is to be commended. Maybe lieberalism will give you a Medal of Brazen Williingnes for your valiant (albeit 100% anonymous - but we won't mention that) service in the Flame Wars.

And speaking of "mucking up the topic" - I see we have a new post from our "brazenly willing" buddy Shogun on the increasing level of racism in Israel. Which is inextricably related to the N.I.E. That's our "brazenly willing" friend Shogun for ya. Just the facts, ma'am.

I figure SOMEONES gotta show you what backing up your position with sources looks like since, by evidence of your own participation, you seem to think shit talking the goyim works just as well. Say, did you want to lecture me on tangents before or AFTER you finally post a single thing that has anything to do with this thread besides talking shit to goyim?

hehehehehehehe...

hey, if nothing else you can tell me what kind of jew hating antisemites are at every single piece of evidence I just posted! That should keep your wailing wall erect for a little while!

READ my sources, Allie. EVERYONE is sensitive about this issue. Tell me if briss in the mouth snoman has you sidetracked enough to steer your attention AWAY from every article i've posted in this thread. whites were sensitive in the early days of desegregation too. This doesn't validate Emmet Till death or the cntinued treatment of blacks 100 years after the emancipation proclamation..

Again, read for yourself. Israel is not immaculate. Jews are human just like Pals even if the dogma requires a little chosen worship as the ticket to heaven.

Nobody is immaculate. But I think there's validity in defending yourself, and not so much validity in declaring that if your attackers are of a certain religion or race who are attacking you because YOU'RE of a particular religion or race, then you are also racist for recognizing and fighting them.

I see all your sources. I see the bold (and misleading) leadins you have for them. They all look slanted to me.

But I think there's validity in defending yourself, and not so much validity in declaring that if your attackers are of a certain religion or race who are attacking you because YOU'RE of a particular religion or race, then you are also racist for recognizing and fighting them.

You think the only reasons the Palestinians are fighting Israel is because Israel is full of Jews?

I'm not going to argue whether or not the Palestinians are justified in what they do. We're discussing whether Israel is racist or not.

I'm not going to argue whether or not the Palestinians are justified in what they do. We're discussing whether Israel is racist or not.

No, actually you are discussing whether Israel is justified in being racist or not. If you think they aren't racist at all, you are just misinformed.

No, actually you are discussing whether Israel is justified in being racist or not. If you think they aren't racist at all, you are just misinformed.

I don't think the subject initially was about Israel being racist. I thought it was about the article posted about the NIE report. Once the full article was viewed, it wasn't the "jewish hand-wringing" that the cherry picked quotes made it appear, but was actually an interesting article.

Of course, Shogun then made it about the hateful state of Israel and went on from there.

Actually, no, Larkinn, we were currently discussing whether they were racist or not. I hadn't really come to a conclusion. Then you butted in with your bait. Which I didn't take, but you got to say what you wanted anyway...that I, as usual, am misinformed, and you, as usual, are the high priest of all knowledge.

Shalom.

I don't think the subject initially was about Israel being racist. I thought it was about the article posted about the NIE report. Once the full article was viewed, it wasn't the "jewish hand-wringing" that the cherry picked quotes made it appear, but was actually an interesting article.

Of course, Shogun then made it about the hateful state of Israel and went on from there.

It wasn't initially, but thats the latest permutation of it.

And for all the cries of anti-Semitism, Shogun has a very valid point. Palestinians are getting shitted on and Israel gets away with a lot. Its somehow ok to kill people with tanks and bulldozers and soldiers, and denying them medical treatment and good housing and food, but militants well then its a goddamned atrocity!

Actually, no, Larkinn, we were currently discussing whether they were racist or not. I hadn't really come to a conclusion. Then you butted in with your bait. Which I didn't take, but you got to say what you wanted anyway...that I, as usual, am misinformed, and you, as usual, are the high priest of all knowledge.

Shalom.

Except that I didn't say that you are misinformed, and I didn't even mention myself. But sure...whatever you want to think.

Forum List

Back