A Jew on the Intel Report

Dec 11, 2007 9:20 | Updated Dec 11, 2007 18:02
Gaza: 8 Palestinians killed in IDF op

Eight Palestinian gunmen were killed and at least 10 wounded on Tuesday as IDF tanks and bulldozers backed by attack aircraft moved into the southern Gaza Strip in the biggest operation in the territory since Islamic Hamas forces wrested control in June. Fierce clashes erupted between IDF troops and gunmen who fired rocket-propelled grenades and mortar shells at the soldiers.

Terrorists carrying land mines and other weapons dodged among houses in the southern Gaza town of Khan Yunis and maneuvered behind the tanks to fire at troops. Others took cover behind trees, or covered themselves in leaves to camouflage themselves in open farmlands in the area of the fighting.

Tanks and bulldozers were about 1.5 kilometers deep inside southern Gaza, on the main road between the towns of Khan Yunis and Rafah, and deployed over a 4-kilometer-long stretch of territory.

Earlier, an RPG anti-tank missile was fired at a tank, lightly wounding four soldiers.

Soldiers took over the rooftops of several homes and arrested about 60 people in house-to-house arrest raids, residents said.

Troops also demolished a gas station, Palestinians reported.

The army said that this was a routine operation "against the terror infrastructure," and not indicative of a larger operation. Gaza terrorists routinely fire Kassam rockets and mortar shells at Israeli border communities, and smuggle in weapons from Egypt.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that the operation had achieved "very important results" in the fight against the manufacture and firing of Kassam rockets and mortar shells.

Speaking during a visit to a Navy base in Haifa, Barak added that IDF troops had been operating in Gaza every night to allow Israelis to celebrate the Hanukka festival in peace.

Hamas called on the Palestinian Authority to cancel the following day's peace talks with Israel in response to the IDF operation.

A Hamas spokesman in Gaza said that it would be an "embarrassment" for Palestinian representative to shake the Israelis' "blood-stained" hands, Israel Radio reported.

PA President Mahmoud Abbas's spokesman Nabil Abu Rudaineh also condemned the IDF operation, calling it a "despicable crime" that cast doubts over Israel's desire to see peace negotiations succeed.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1196847308155&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle/ShowFull

This thread is getting a bit ugly for my taste.

Look, palestinians and jews have both suffered. Both sides have legitimate greviences. I hope they can work them out somehow, and that the palestinians can have their own, viable state. And certainly, the state of israel has every right to exist.

I really think that arabs can be trusted to keep the peace, once they have been negotiated with in good faith, and their greviences addressed. Egypt has never attacked israel since 1978, since israel gave the Sinai back and a peace treaty was signed. Jordan signed a peace treaty with israel over a decade ago, and there's been no attacks from jordan.

Shogun said:
sig hiel, Jilliian. The last master race said the same thing about their exclusive right to a homeland.
What an insulting and absurd remark to make to anyone, and especially a Jew. Your anti-Israel and thinly veiled anti-Semitism is quite apparent. You cannot seem to comprehend the difference between those who are defending themselves from those that indiscriminately murder innocent non-combatants. What is wrong with you? Many of your remarks could have easily come out of the board's premier anti-Semite, William Joyce. Anti-Israel propaganda has quite the fevered champion in Shogun.

Damn Kath, he's got a point here.

You know damn right well America is not by any means a country to model yourself after. You can call me anti-american if you want...it wouldn't be true of course, but you can. It's the truth though. This country has taken a plunge down the shitter in the last decade especially.

Who the fuck are WE to impose OUR way of life on other countries?

Isn't it why they supposedly hate us to BEGIN with?

And the Palestinians are going to destroy Israel HOW? With sticks and rocks, and the occasional bomb belt???

Come on. Be real here.

We don't impose our way of life on other cultures. We step in when other cultures threaten to annihilate themselves, or others, and when human rights are violated. There's a difference.

Oh, so Iran is your standard now? Funny how this bounces this way and that according what what is necessary to rationalize the actions of israel...

Since Im comparing israel with THE REST OF THE WEST maybe you'd like to remind me how many WESTERN countries have jews in their high offices? How many AMERICAN offices are filled with jews that similar offices sure as fuck wouldnt be filled by goyim in Israel? Again, what if WHITEY claimed and decided to preserve ITS majority in America similarly to how zioinists are openly doing so in Israel? YOU brought up the birth rate demographics... I notice that you backed right off of that one after the reality of israeli LAWS do exactly the same thing. So which is it? Are your standard for Israel going to meet OUR western standards of DESEGREGATION or is it just another race based hothead in the mid east that is about as much of an ally as saddam in the 80s? I'm not willing to defend your pet nation while it is acting like those they demonize daily when convenient and imitate when otherwise convenient. the holocaust excuse is getting old and is not a blank check to treat ANOTHER ethnic population like the germans treated you. Your burning bush weak ass claim to that particular land just isnt worth it. Crying like a fucking startled puppy every time someone slaps your hand away from the nuclear cookie jar, despite the stockade israel is allowed under a double standard no less, isn't picking on jews. It's not antisemitism. It's not jew hating. No one in this thread hates jews. Of COURSE insisting as much is your only recourse when israel makes my case as clear as day. So, if lame ass little quips and the same ole blank "antisemite" reflex is all you've got to add I think we are done here.

What an insulting and absurd remark to make to anyone, and especially a Jew. Your anti-Israel and thinly veiled anti-Semitism is quite apparent. You cannot seem to comprehend the difference between those who are defending themselves from those that indiscriminately murder innocent non-combatants. What is wrong with you? Many of your remarks could have easily come out of the board's premier anti-Semite, William Joyce. Anti-Israel propaganda has quite the fevered fevered champion in Shogun.

THERE it is! I KNEW it was only a matter of time...

Of COURSE you see a difference! it's a mystery why the British in 1776 saw those pesky colonists as violent upstarts picking on the poor boohoo british crown! jews CANT act malicious against pals! it's simly NOT in your DNA, right chosen, er, mast, er, chosen? (which is it, I forgot?)

But, I assure you, your criticism of me is about as significant as your standard zionist reaction is to actual debate on the subject. Lets make sure you understand that it doesn't bother me if you think I am a raging antisemite. I know that I don't hate jews. It doesn't bother me when you hint at WJ while hoping that insinuating as much may reign in my posts on the issue. I have no automatic common denominator prompting a standard reaction. If the ONLY thing you have to add in defense of Israel is to call me an anti-semite then we all see how far you are in the mudhole of zionism and my posts must REALLY chafe you.

So, let me get this strait for us ignorant goyim, Criticism of American policies makes one UNAMERICAN and conveys AMERICAN HATRED? no? Funny how ANY criticism of ANYTHING israel does, despite the reprocussions and social travesty involved, amounts to antisemitism. It must be sad to know that your only defense is playing the master race card. I tellya, social marginalization is easy to rationalize whiel riding THIS side of the xylon B chamber, eh buddy?

Indeed, the likes of David Duke would certainly agree with the ZIONIST decision to keep the nasty little goyim out of israeli politics.. Certainly, he could use a few pointers on how to install such public policy here.

We don't impose our way of life on other cultures. We step in when other cultures threaten to annihilate themselves, or others, and when human rights are violated. There's a difference.

uh, spreading democracy is NOT imposing our way of life on others?

ooook.

Hey, when in doubt we can always invalidate democracy when we don't like the winner, RIGHT onedomino?
Why the hell would anyone NOT see the difference!

Hamas Sweeps Palestinian Elections, Complicating Peace Efforts in Mideast
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/26/AR2006012600372.html

Hamas sweeps to election victory
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4650788.stm

Olmert: Israel won’t negotiate with Hamas
Militant group quiet after landslide victory in Palestinian elections
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11009552/

so you can spare me your fucking "b-b-but WERE the good guys and we only kill in defense while THEY are eeeeevil and have no reason to react violently other than simply hatred of we poor jews.. boofuckinghoo."

:thup:

Tell me if I'm wrong, but this little buried fact...doesn't it establish that they were fired on before they attacked???

If I'm wrong, please tell me.

The army said that this was a routine operation "against the terror infrastructure," and not indicative of a larger operation.\

nope. NOW it was a routine operation. Tell me.. how quickly would yo ube to entertain peace when being fronted on by 'copters, tanks and 'dozers? Even if you were not actively resisting yourself who would you empathize with if ANY nation were to treat AMERICA like israel treats the pals?

'Routine operation'
The Israeli force cut traffic on the main road between Khan Younis and Rafah, and encountered fierce resistance from Palestinian fighters, witnesses said.

A petrol station was reportedly demolished, and three Islamic Jihad militants were killed when an Israeli missile struck a house.

But correspondents on the scene said it looked anything but routine, with bodies lying amid the rubble of a destroyed building and Israeli tanks pushing deep into Palestinian territory.

Schoolchildren ran through the streets of Khan Younis, the largest town in southern Gaza, after schools closed so they could take refuge at home.

Dozens of people were detained in house-to-house raids by the Israeli troops, residents said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7138076.stm

Israel launches Gaza incursion
"The Israeli policy of escalation aims to sabotage and place obstacles before the negotiations even before they start," Nabil Abu Rdeneh, a spokesman for Abbas, said.

An Israeli military spokeswoman sought to play down the offensive near the town of Rafah saying it was a routine operation "against the terror infrastructure" in Gaza.

But a spokesman for Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian president, described it as a "heinous crime" that undermined the peace process.

Israel frequently attacks armed groups in Gaza in response to the firing of rockets and mortars.

"The extremists in Gaza are trying to kill Israeli civilians. The Israeli operations are defensive and designed to protect our civilian population that has been the target of barrages of daily rocket attacks," Mark Regev, Israeli government spokesman, said.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79CFFF6E-7570-4F75-95AF-EA2EDE1E6503.htm

Here.. just so we can all see that pals are just as human as the rest of us.. Even the new master race.
1_235325_1_5.jpg

I tellya.. nothind says DEFENSE quite like terrorizing an entire population into violent reaction! Sounds like SOMEONE needs to reaffirm that blank check since the iranian nuke report.

THERE it is! I KNEW it was only a matter of time...

Of COURSE you see a difference! it's a mystery why the British in 1776 saw those pesky colonists as violent upstarts picking on the poor boohoo british crown! jews CANT act malicious against pals! it's simly NOT in your DNA, right chosen, er, mast, er, chosen? (which is it, I forgot?)

But, I assure you, your criticism of me is about as significant as your standard zionist reaction is to actual debate on the subject. Lets make sure you understand that it doesn't bother me if you think I am a raging antisemite. I know that I don't hate jews. It doesn't bother me when you hint at WJ while hoping that insinuating as much may reign in my posts on the issue. I have no automatic common denominator prompting a standard reaction. If the ONLY thing you have to add in defense of Israel is to call me an anti-semite then we all see how far you are in the mudhole of zionism and my posts must REALLY chafe you.

So, let me get this strait for us ignorant goyim, Criticism of American policies makes one UNAMERICAN and conveys AMERICAN HATRED? no? Funny how ANY criticism of ANYTHING israel does, despite the reprocussions and social travesty involved, amounts to antisemitism. It must be sad to know that your only defense is playing the master race card. I tellya, social marginalization is easy to rationalize whiel riding THIS side of the xylon B chamber, eh buddy?

Indeed, the likes of David Duke would certainly agree with the ZIONIST decision to keep the nasty little goyim out of israeli politics.. Certainly, he could use a few pointers on how to install such public policy here.
I think it is quite obvious to anyone who has read your mouth-foaming anti-Semitic propaganda that you have a problem with Jews. You know very well that Israel conceded 99 percent of everything the Palestinians demanded including the creation of a Palestinian State and the withdrawal from occupied territory. Yet the response was murdered innocent Israeli men, women, and children, by demented sociopaths who call themselves Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Such does not prevent you from the freak show you put on display here today. You do not get the fact that the Israelis are defending themselves and that the Palestinians with the guns and explosives do not want to negotiate, they want to kill Israelis. You are one scary extremist.

Oh, NOOOOOOOO, we don't go into countries, disrupt their sovereignty, and force our 'Western Democracy' down their throats. Never.

There are COUNTLESS countries that are violating human rights. Why is it that the only ones we militarily replace regimes in, are the ones we will economically benefit from doing so in? Why are we not commiting troops to Darfur, with logic like yours?

Like I said, who are WE to tell another sovereign nation what they can or can't do? I guess as long as the media has sold it to you as a national security risk, you'd be willing to intervene just about ANYWHERE, huh?

The army said that this was a routine operation "against the terror infrastructure," and not indicative of a larger operation.\

nope. NOW it was a routine operation. Tell me.. how quickly would yo ube to entertain peace when being fronted on by 'copters, tanks and 'dozers? Even if you were not actively resisting yourself who would you empathize with if ANY nation were to treat AMERICA like israel treats the pals?

'Routine operation'
The Israeli force cut traffic on the main road between Khan Younis and Rafah, and encountered fierce resistance from Palestinian fighters, witnesses said.

A petrol station was reportedly demolished, and three Islamic Jihad militants were killed when an Israeli missile struck a house.

But correspondents on the scene said it looked anything but routine, with bodies lying amid the rubble of a destroyed building and Israeli tanks pushing deep into Palestinian territory.

Schoolchildren ran through the streets of Khan Younis, the largest town in southern Gaza, after schools closed so they could take refuge at home.

Dozens of people were detained in house-to-house raids by the Israeli troops, residents said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7138076.stm

Israel launches Gaza incursion
"The Israeli policy of escalation aims to sabotage and place obstacles before the negotiations even before they start," Nabil Abu Rdeneh, a spokesman for Abbas, said.

An Israeli military spokeswoman sought to play down the offensive near the town of Rafah saying it was a routine operation "against the terror infrastructure" in Gaza.

But a spokesman for Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian president, described it as a "heinous crime" that undermined the peace process.

Israel frequently attacks armed groups in Gaza in response to the firing of rockets and mortars.

"The extremists in Gaza are trying to kill Israeli civilians. The Israeli operations are defensive and designed to protect our civilian population that has been the target of barrages of daily rocket attacks," Mark Regev, Israeli government spokesman, said.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79CFFF6E-7570-4F75-95AF-EA2EDE1E6503.htm

Here.. just so we can all see that pals are just as human as the rest of us.. Even the new master race.
1_235325_1_5.jpg

I tellya.. nothind says DEFENSE quite like terrorizing an entire population into violent reaction! Sounds like SOMEONE needs to reaffirm that blank check since the iranian nuke report.

But...were they fired on first or not?

I think it is quite obvious to anyone who has read your mouth-foaming anti-Semitic propaganda that you have a problem with Jews. You know very well that Israel conceded 99 percent of everything the Palestinians demanded including the creation of a Palestinian State and the withdrawal from occupied territory. Yet the response was murdered innocent Israeli men, women, and children, by demented sociopaths who call themselves Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Such does not prevent you from the freak show you put on display here today. You do not get the fact that the Israelis are defending themselves and that the Palestinians with the guns and explosives do not want to negotiate, they want to kill Israelis. You are one scary extremist.

Or, at least thats what you are banking on, right?

Of COURSE blessed israel conceded! I see it every time a jewish squatter canaanizes more pal land! I see it in every mile of the aparthied wall! I see it every time a zionist like yourself rationalizes jewish status in israel while, ironically, hating similar racist sentiment here in the states! I see it when israel decides it doesn't liek the results of an election and says fuck it and invalidates the poll! I see it in the posts of people like you who would rather pretend jews are infallable rather than admit that your pet nation might just be shitting on ethnic populations of non-jews. Yes, yes... pat yourself on the back... congradulate yourself on your bumper sticker opinion of the common team. I tellya, NOTHING makes your case faster than calling someone a jew hating anti-semite!

It's the standard for all debate teams these days, you know.

yea.. israel is defending itself alright. defending it's boofuckinghoo routine by stirring up a reaction from pals who see every day that zionists are not interested in peace but rather DOMINANCE. Like I said, if you don't like being compared to a nazi then stop acting like walt fucking disney.

yea, with as much blood on YOUR zionist hands I sure am the scary one!

Hell, we all know how those eeeeevil muslims would be swimming accross the atlantic to kill jews instead of the Texans whose home was sacrificed for the next israel! They ARE spawns of satan, you know. Inhuman and full of SIIIIN!

while the new master race is sugar ans spice and everything nice! you called me an antisemite so it MUST be true!

:badgrin:

But...were they fired on first or not?

Not from what I see. What you refer to reads like it was part of the action later on. Seems to me that israel had a holiday it wanted to observe and what better way to circumvent rockets than to terrorize pals and an entire ethnic whole?

But hey.. you can go ahead and stop right there anyway. The less quick you are to suck zionist cock the quicker you are to trigger the Reflex.

Oh, NOOOOOOOO, we don't go into countries, disrupt their sovereignty, and force our 'Western Democracy' down their throats. Never.

There are COUNTLESS countries that are violating human rights. Why is it that the only ones we militarily replace regimes in, are the ones we will economically benefit from doing so in? Why are we not commiting troops to Darfur, with logic like yours?

Like I said, who are WE to tell another sovereign nation what they can or can't do? I guess as long as the media has sold it to you as a national security risk, you'd be willing to intervene just about ANYWHERE, huh?

If it were up to me, we'd be in Darfur and every other place where people are being butchered.

We are the number one superpower in the world. We take the right to establish and maintain peace or something as close to it as possible. It's our responsibility, and for the most part, those countries which you think are "suffering" under us are grateful.

If it were up to me, we'd be in Darfur and every other place where people are being butchered.

Then I am grateful that it is not up to you.

We are the number one superpower in the world. We take the right to establish and maintain peace or something as close to it as possible. It's our responsibility, and for the most part, those countries which you think are "suffering" under us are grateful.

My god. You might be the most far gone I've talked to on here, not including RSR.

I'm sure you think we'd be much better off if we just sat on our keisters and didn't do anything to help people out, ever. Based on your belief that everyone, even groups who slaughter willy-nilly, has a right to do so and we have no right to tell them it's wrong. Or, heaven forbid, do anything to stop it.

Sorry, isn't going to happen.

No offense, but fuck that.

When does a jew get to be president of Iran?

Guess that's okay. Jews are too powerful anyway, right?

He doesn't and you can, and should, condemn Iran for that. Pointing to Iran and saying "well they do it too" isn't much of a justification for anything.

I'm waiting for the first jew taking charge in any Islamic country, Arab or not. When such is even possible, Wait! When they even allow a jew in the legislature/judiciary, progress will have been made. Not holding my breath.

What was that you said regarding Israeli prejudice against non-Jews?

Forum List

Back