A jailed al-Qaeda terrorist to MBC TV host: If I had the chance I would kill you

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I shiver to think that these psychopaths are coming into the Western world.

A jailed al-Qaeda terrorist to MBC TV host: If I had the chance I would kill you
May 16, 2015 _ 11:26 PM
Davoud Al-Sharian, famous host of the al-Thamina program on popular Saudi MBC channel, in his last show invited khaled al-Muwallad, a jailed al-Qaeda terrorist.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency - Davoud Al-Sharian, famous host of the al-Thamina program on popular Saudi MBC channel, in his last show invited khaled al-Muwallad, a jailed al-Qaeda terrorist.

The shocking part of the show occurred when Khaled told to the host: "If I had the chance to kill you I wouldn't hesitate to do that!"

The aim of the show was to make the public aware of the evil nature of these terrorist groups.

Continue reading at:

http://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/05/16/690315/sto

I shiver to think that these psychopaths are coming into the Western world.

May 16, 2015 _ 11:26 PM
Davoud Al-Sharian, famous host of the al-Thamina program on popular Saudi MBC channel, in his last show invited khaled al-Muwallad, a jailed al-Qaeda terrorist.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency - Davoud Al-Sharian, famous host of the al-Thamina program on popular Saudi MBC channel, in his last show invited khaled al-Muwallad, a jailed al-Qaeda terrorist.

The shocking part of the show occurred when Khaled told to the host: "If I had the chance to kill you I wouldn't hesitate to do that!"

The aim of the show was to make the public aware of the evil nature of these terrorist groups.

Continue reading at:

http://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/05/16/690315/sto
Oy vey!! ..... :eek-52:

I think you're the second person to mention this show. I wish we could see an episode or two.

What a jerkwad twit. Islam hates truth, Muslims are like bugs that hide under rocks. Islam, the last bastion of moral cowards.

Forum List

Back