A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

All bells and whistles folks.

:SMILEW~130:

The procedure has nothing to do with the content. Procedure was followed.

Please show me how procedure was followed, because I heard that Nunes jumped over many heads... Marty this memo is going to go down as a conspiracy because there are no facts to back it up..

Exactly. It's four pages of cherry picked segments of the larger FISA affidavit that is over 120 pages. Nunes hasn't even seen the entire affidavit.

If even one of those "cherry picked" segments shows that a FISA warrant was granted on information known to be shaky at best, and false at worse, then it all depends then on who authorized it.

No, it depends on the context of the entire affidavit. The affidavit is the supporting evidence for issuing the FISA warrant. Four pages certainly doesn't tell the whole story.
Obviously Nunes is only using what fits his narrative.

The tree is poisoned if one of it's roots is poisoned.

As I said above, release the minority report as well, it should be a hoot.

In this case the proper procedures were followed, and the release is authorized.

In the other cases people were not following the rules.

Fail thread is fail.

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

Please show me how procedure was followed, because I heard that Nunes jumped over many heads... Marty this memo is going to go down as a conspiracy because there are no facts to back it up..

Exactly. It's four pages of cherry picked segments of the larger FISA affidavit that is over 120 pages. Nunes hasn't even seen the entire affidavit.

Nunes showed us the dysfunction in this so called Bipartisan committee.. We can not count on them to find the facts on the Russian investigation..

I think that we need to start over and fire Nunes, Gowdy and some of the others trying to derail the investigation..

Nunes should be removed. He's supposed to be recused from anything regarding the Russia investigation.

Not true Marty..

Nunes showed us the dysfunction in this so called Bipartisan committee.. We can not count on them to find the facts on the Russian investigation..

I think that we need to start over and fire Nunes, Gowdy and some of the others trying to derail the investigation..

Nunes should be removed. He's supposed to be recused from anything regarding the Russia investigation.

Why? Do you have an actual lawful reason whe should be removed?

If even one of those "cherry picked" segments shows that a FISA warrant was granted on information known to be shaky at best, and false at worse, then it all depends then on who authorized it.

No, it depends on the context of the entire affidavit. The affidavit is the supporting evidence for issuing the FISA warrant. Four pages certainly doesn't tell the whole story.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

The minority memo only gives expanded background from the affidavit that provides a clearer context of the Nunes memo.

Not surprising that it's release was blocked.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

The minority memo only gives expanded background from the affidavit that provides a clearer context of the Nunes memo.

And you know what's in either memo how?

You are assuming based on your own political hack biases.

You hack.

He didn't recuse himself from acting in the investigation?

Yes, the Nunes tree.

You hack.

Why don't you know?
If you don't, it is you who are assuming, hack.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

You honestly don't understand the difference between ignoring national security clearance standards and running your own email service to move top secret information illegally and Congress having the responsibility for oversight seeking proper approval to release information? You aren't very good at this.

Not true Marty..

The procedure has everything to do with the content especially when it's classified.

And in the end the President can decide it declassify anything he wants.

Are you saying appointed civil servants can override the elected President?

You do understand that the president will be disclosing information regarding an investigation in which he is a subject, don't you? Further attempts at obstruction?

And do you understand that the accusations from Republicans is that the people investigating are also involved in creating the situation via fake documents?

If we are going to resolve this, it has to be "all in" Hell, release the minority memo as well.

What fake documents?

Acting in the investigation and being part of the committee when it votes on something are two different things.

News Flash: Partisans are hypocrites.

Nunes is not only a partisan hack, but merely a Trump STOOGE.

It wouldn't be the first time we had stooges in Washington.

stooges1.jpg

Yes, the Nunes tree.

You hack.

Why don't you know?

because they haven't been officially released yet?

Are you actually trying to keep up with this, or assuming it already happened, like those dumbass students commenting on a SOTU that hasn't happened yet?

Acting in the investigation and being part of the committee when it votes on something are two different things.

Nunes compiled the memo.

The procedure has everything to do with the content especially when it's classified.

You do understand that the president will be disclosing information regarding an investigation in which he is a subject, don't you? Further attempts at obstruction?

And do you understand that the accusations from Republicans is that the people investigating are also involved in creating the situation via fake documents?

If we are going to resolve this, it has to be "all in" Hell, release the minority memo as well.

What fake documents?

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

Nunes compiled the memo.

Supposedly based on the results of the investigation. Again we don't know yet.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

If they're going to release the memo then release the whole goddamn report.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

You hack.

Why don't you know?

because they haven't been officially released yet?

Are you actually trying to keep up with this, or assuming it already happened, like those dumbass students commenting on a SOTU that hasn't happened yet?

There's plenty of reporting on the subject. We know the Nunes memo centers on the dossier and the FISA warrant issued for Page.

The minority memo, per Schiff, is just expanded background from the affidavit that gives a broader context to the Nunes memo.

Your lack of understanding is what makes this whole exercise an effective tactic for Nunes and Trump. Unfortunately they are undermining the DOJ and our Intel practices to accomplish it.

In this case the proper procedures were followed, and the release is authorized.

In the other cases people were not following the rules.

Fail thread is fail.

Not true Marty..

Congress via committee authorized it's release, and now it's up to the President to decide if he wants to release it.

All the heads gone over probably work for the president, and he can go over their heads as he sees fit.

You guys are just praying this isn't a J'accuse! moment.

No, I want them to release the full report and let the chips fall, probably plenty guilty on both sides all the way to Trump. This bullshit one side saying we gotcha you has to stop when the other side is just as guilty.

What fake documents?

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

Great. What fake documents?

Nunes compiled the memo.

Supposedly based on the results of the investigation. Again we don't know yet.

Which he should not be doing if recused.

Forum List

Back