A great President is about to speak

I use to treat this man in the same way as much of the extreme right republicans on this board do today. Just hatred of everything he stood for and a closed mind to what he proposed...I voted for McCain over him in 2008 after the cluster fuck that occurred to our nation. So the fact that he turned our economy around, created tens of millions of jobs, and put us as number one for oil and natural gas on this planet. The fact that he turned me around and I slowly opened my eyes to the reality that the extreme right in this nation is dangerous to our nations ability to remain a world leader is partly owed to this great man and liberals showing me facts about the real causes of our nations debt, ability to remain number one in science and how backwards the right wing really is.

The middle east is a cluster fuck and I wish he would of been a bit stronger on it, but here at home he has earned my respect. Thank you President Obama! Clinton has also earned my vote out of the anti-government idiocy of the extreme right.

I can't see a man like Donald trump that divides and fights for such a idiotic belief system of hands off winning.

Barrypuppet, Hitlery and Eric Holder know that the CIA and other alphabet agencies here and from other countries are behind the turmoil in the Middle East and they even know about the funding of ISIS and they APPROVE of it. Military whistle blower Scott Bennett and Swiss banker Brad Birkenfeld found the accounts that ISIS was using that came from the United States, Saudi Arabia and Israel. Not only did your beloved "gubermint" leaders not want to know but actually persecuted them for trying to do so. There isn't anything honorable about these corporate officers. Take off the fucking blinders and see things for what they really are instead of what you wish them to be.
I didn't think you could make a tinfoil ten gallon hat, but you wear it well.

From my core, Gfy you old fart, Dale.

Hey, it's not MY fault that the Barrypuppet is a lying sack of communist shit but please feel free to get all butthurt because some of us are not as stupid as you are.
Trumps in the majors now. What can he possibly tweet about this?

I don't know and I don't really care. New boss will be the same as the old boss and we are fucked either way.
Dale, Obama just spoke of you. He said, "some people don't understand what's going on about this election."

Don't you mean "selection"? Because this foreign entity that owns USA.INC picks the candidates for the sheeple to select from. I know infinitely more than you because I have made it my business to learn how things really work. Barry is a puppet and the next CEO of USA.INC will be a puppet and will dance a jig if told to do so by their foreign masters. I will debate you on ANY topic any time and wipe up the floor with you.

From my core, Gfy you old fart, Dale.

Hey, it's not MY fault that the Barrypuppet is a lying sack of communist shit but please feel free to get all butthurt because some of us are not as stupid as you are.

I don't know and I don't really care. New boss will be the same as the old boss and we are fucked either way.
Dale, Obama just spoke of you. He said, "some people don't understand what's going on about this election."

Don't you mean "selection"? Because this foreign entity that owns USA.INC picks the candidates for the sheeple to select from. I know infinitely more than you because I have made it my business to learn how things really work. Barry is a puppet and the next CEO of USA.INC will be a puppet and will dance a jig if told to do so by their foreign masters. I will debate you on ANY topic any time and wipe up the floor with you.
You meant you'll wipe up the bathroom floor after I'm finished with it.

Obama is compelling

He understands what America is about and the values it is not about

Obama is giving an outstanding speech

America IS great......America IS the shining star the rest of the world looks to
Gullible fuck
Does it bother you that Obama's right?

I know you'll have more to say after you hear what rush says tomorrow
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Better undo the bush and Rick Snyder tax breaks to the rich and bring jobs back home so American workers can pay taxes. Lots of workers means lots of tax payers

I use to treat this man in the same way as much of the extreme right republicans on this board do today. Just hatred of everything he stood for and a closed mind to what he proposed...I voted for McCain over him in 2008 after the cluster fuck that occurred to our nation. So the fact that he turned our economy around, created tens of millions of jobs, and put us as number one for oil and natural gas on this planet. The fact that he turned me around and I slowly opened my eyes to the reality that the extreme right in this nation is dangerous to our nations ability to remain a world leader is partly owed to this great man and liberals showing me facts about the real causes of our nations debt, ability to remain number one in science and how backwards the right wing really is.

The middle east is a cluster fuck and I wish he would of been a bit stronger on it, but here at home he has earned my respect. Thank you President Obama! Clinton has also earned my vote out of the anti-government idiocy of the extreme right.

I can't see a man like Donald trump that divides and fights for such a idiotic belief system of hands off winning.

Barrypuppet, Hitlery and Eric Holder know that the CIA and other alphabet agencies here and from other countries are behind the turmoil in the Middle East and they even know about the funding of ISIS and they APPROVE of it. Military whistle blower Scott Bennett and Swiss banker Brad Birkenfeld found the accounts that ISIS was using that came from the United States, Saudi Arabia and Israel. Not only did your beloved "gubermint" leaders not want to know but actually persecuted them for trying to do so. There isn't anything honorable about these corporate officers. Take off the fucking blinders and see things for what they really are instead of what you wish them to be.
I didn't think you could make a tinfoil ten gallon hat, but you wear it well.

Nope, it's a fact but because the truth would be too painful for you? You wouldn't dare go down the road of truth....you would rather stay stupid....it's a position you are most comfortable in. (snicker)

You meant you'll wipe up the bathroom floor after I'm finished with it.

Nope, I would kick your ass.......and badly.

Outstanding speech...Reminds me of 2008
Hope and change??
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Gullible fuck
Complex issues are beyond you. Take a civics class at your local community college. Or at least audit one.
Have you always been pussy whipped?
Have you always been dick slapped?
image.png

Forum List

Back