A great President is about to speak

Unless there is yet another mass shooting somewhere, this will probably one of his very last major speeches.

From here on out he can cruise into Legacyland.

GWB's legacy is a totally fokked up Iraq and Afghanistan.

BHO's legacies are weathering the storm of The Great Recession like FDR, Affordable Care Act like FDR, and the killing of UBL for justice for the victims of 9-11. FDR also had used the USN to hunt down and kill Yamamoto in a similar manner. There are many correlations to FDR for BHO.

Not a bad legacy for a mostly GOP controlled Congress where Boehner constantly held ACA repeals day after day after week after month after year, and one government shutdown by Ted Cruz.

In before right wing cherry picked bizzaro stats!

" under Obama the price do avacados had risen 3.5% for the last three years! He's a disaster!!!"

Wasserman-Schultz is in the audience sitting alone. She looks sad. Even though she did her job and took out Bernie.

Unless there is yet another mass shooting somewhere, this will probably one of his very last major speeches.

From here on out he can cruise into Legacyland.

GWB's legacy is a totally fokked up Iraq and Afghanistan.

BHO's legacies are weathering the storm of The Great Recession like FDR, Affordable Care Act like FDR, and the killing of UBL for justice for the victims of 9-11. FDR also had used the USN to hunt down and kill Yamamoto in a similar manner. There are many correlations to FDR for BHO.

Not a bad legacy for a mostly GOP controlled Congress where Boehner constantly held ACA repeals day after day after week after month after year, and one government shutdown by Ted Cruz.
He has to make sure hillary wins or the GOP will undo everything he did

President Obama endorses Hillary Clinton

Trump? My kids like me

"Just like Ginger Rogers ..." so no more lipstick on a pig -- I guess they have made friends finally.

By choosing Hillary to be his Sec State, BHO essentially ordained her to be the next POTUS.

Forum List

Back