A Great American

This would make a great film.

Already been made into a movie.

What made her a great American, she owned a large company, which is a definite no no. She left her company to her kids, another big no on and then it went onto grandchildren, another huge no no. I think she is a great business leader, to the left she is everything they hate. Success, corporation, children getting company without earning it. Was very rich. All things the left hates.

I myself thinks she is resourceful, industrious, hard worker, focus, motivated, inventive, teaching others how to make money, a great person.

What made her a great American, she owned a large company, which is a definite no no. She left her company to her kids, another big no on and then it went onto grandchildren, another huge no no. I think she is a great business leader, to the left she is everything they hate. Success, corporation, children getting company without earning it. Was very rich. All things the left hates.

I myself thinks she is resourceful, industrious, hard worker, focus, motivated, inventive, teaching others how to make money, a great person.

Why do you think that leaving things for your kids is bad ? You would probably consider me to be left wing but I want to give my kids a good start in life. I dont know where you have picked up these ideas from.
She is a Great American not because she made a lot of money. She is a great American because she overcame the obstacles that society put in her way. And she retained a social conscience.
Why are you all trying to politicise this ?

Why do you think that leaving things for your kids is bad ? You would probably consider me to be left wing but I want to give my kids a good start in life. I dont know where you have picked up these ideas from.
She is a Great American not because she made a lot of money. She is a great American because she overcame the obstacles that society put in her way. And she retained a social conscience.

He's being facetious.

I would never make the mistake of characterizing you as being of the left.

Not sure why the left feels that way, they crucified Bush and then Trump. There seems to be a problem with success and the left. I'm not sure how liberals feel, however the left hates it. Of course I am also learning that if you are a successful Republican your bad if you are a successful Democrat you are good. She is a great American because she overcame the odds, and she gave back, and it is her giving back that put her in the category of a great American.

Forum List

Back