A Great American

Is there something you're not telling us?

Constantly ...

maxresdefault.jpg

This would make a great film.

I don't get it. Is there something you're not telling us?

How many women were self made millionaires at that time ?

None, including her.

Is that what makes a great American? You must have major respect for Trump.

Why does this woman threaten you so much ?

I'm not threatened.

She made hair care products. :dunno:

None, including her.

How exactly does that follow?

Rump sold personalized vitamins where you had to send in your pee.

Tommy suggested that making money made for a great American.
Trump makes money, lots of it. Even if it is from vitamins where one has to send in their pee.

None, including her.

Trump makes money, lots of it. Even if it is from vitamins where one has to send in their pee.

Oh no, Rump didn't make money. Rump stood still while Daddy handed it to him. Bigly difference. Madame Walker by contrast created that money on her own initiative.

None, including her.

Oh no, Rump didn't make money. Rump stood still while Daddy handed it to him. Bigly difference. Madame Walker by contrast created that money on her own initiative.
Well, he wasn't self made, that's for sure.

Already been made into a movie.

What made her a great American, she owned a large company, which is a definite no no. She left her company to her kids, another big no on and then it went onto grandchildren, another huge no no. I think she is a great business leader, to the left she is everything they hate. Success, corporation, children getting company without earning it. Was very rich. All things the left hates.

I myself thinks she is resourceful, industrious, hard worker, focus, motivated, inventive, teaching others how to make money, a great person.

What made her a great American, she owned a large company, which is a definite no no. She left her company to her kids, another big no on and then it went onto grandchildren, another huge no no. I think she is a great business leader, to the left she is everything they hate. Success, corporation, children getting company without earning it. Was very rich. All things the left hates.

I myself thinks she is resourceful, industrious, hard worker, focus, motivated, inventive, teaching others how to make money, a great person.

Is Mark Zuckerberg a great American?

Not sure. I haven't tried his line of hair care products.

Right now if he does not get Farsebook up he might cause millennials to got into snowflake melting and replace Trump as the anti-Christ...

Can’t be according to the leftists.

None, including her.

My doctors lab has people send in crap.

Can’t be according to the leftists.

I'm not asking the leftists, I'm asking you. Success, corporation, very rich. Does that make him a great American?

Forum List

Back