A good sign

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
A federal judge ordered Twitter to give up one of it's members.

You may recall the conspiracy theory that stated Seth Rich was killed because he was linked to Wikileaks.

Hopefully, this will lead to a conviction that will, in turn, shut down these koo-koo for cocoa puff conspiracy sites like the Gateway Pundit, Washington Free Beacon, and generally any right wing news site who trades in this garbage.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1602142492481.png

You may recall the conspiracy theory that stated Seth Rich was killed because he was linked to Wikileaks.

Hopefully, this will lead to a conviction that will, in turn, shut down these koo-koo for cocoa puff conspiracy sites like the Gateway Pundit, Washington Free Beacon, and generally any right wing news site who trades in this garbage.
So them they shouldn't be trying to lock up the mentally insane for life because of something they has said in the past.
I think you are suppose to give them 3 days in a isolations ward, training them to take their meds on a daily basis.

So them they shouldn't be trying to lock up the mentally insane for life because of something they has said in the past.
I think you are suppose to give them 3 days in a isolations ward, training them to take their meds on a daily basis.

Try again...in English please.

Well I couldn't find any other video in English of Julian Assange admitting he was the one who started the so called rumor of Seth Rich being murdered. But I can translate his Australian accent for you.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Well I couldn't find any other video in English of Julian Assange admitting he was the one who started the so called rumor of Seth Rich being murdered. But I can translate his Australian accent for you.

I didn't know what "them they" or "they has said" meant.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I didn't know what "them they" or "they has said" meant.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the OP.

When I use the words them or they. I'm referring to these corrupt underground entities that has infiltrated into this country. I don't like to put them into categories like calling them the Far Left, Dems, and etc.., It is because I know people who has far left views, and belong to the Dems party. But their far left views aren't the same as these or whatever they are views. The ones that I know wants healthcare for all. But they want Big pharma to give freely to those that are unfortunate. But not having tax payers to be responsible for them. They goes after the filthy rich like the corporate elites Like they supports doctors that volunteer their services to those that are in need. But these pretenders goes around invading other groups, pretending they are apart of those groups, but pushing Big corporation agendas. That they hate anyone who freely help one another.

And you were the one who brought up about Seth Rich.

Forum List

Back