A gentle remind to my liberal chums

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Jun 5, 2008
Maine
When they took the 4th Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs. When they took the 6th Amendment, I was quiet because I am innocent. When they took the 2nd Amendment, I was quiet because I don't own a gun. Now they have taken the 1st Amendment, and I can only be quiet."
Lyle Myhr​

Don't worry about rocking the boat, folks. The ship of state is sinking, anyway.

The hippies, you remember them, don't you?

They were you before you decided to grow up and become reasonable adults.

How's being reasonable been working out for you?

I don't get it.

You don't get it cause he is an idiot. he is claiming that A) all our rights have been taken and B) that becoming a productive member of society was and is a bad idea. He is a pot head and wants everyone to become like him.
Thanks for the idiot viewpoint, RGS. Somehow I don't think thats what he meant.

I see you prolly believe your point B, above.

I don't get it.
He's telling them to stop trying to shut down dissent from the other side by trying to demonize it or claiming its not legitmate.

Dissent from the right is just as legit as from the left, and the left organizes dissent all the time and nobody says its not real, its hypocritcal to say if the right organizes for dissent that its not legitmate.

In short, don't be hypocrites.

I don't get it.
He's telling them to stop trying to shut down dissent from the other side by trying to demonize it or claiming its not legitmate.

Dissent from the right is just as legit as from the left, and the left organizes dissent all the time and nobody says its not real, its hypocritcal to say if the right organizes for dissent that its not legitmate.

So basically, the tea party and health care protesters are the Hippies of the new millennium!

I don't get it.

So basically, the tea party and health care protesters are the Hippies of the new millennium!
That is EXACTLY it.

Pointing out that shouting down town hall speakers and preventing people from interacting with their elected officials is lame isn't demonizing anyone.

Funny thing is...all those hippies that got out of control were arrested. Protest is one thing, interfering with public forums is another.

Forum List

Back