A Gay Zionist View Of Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what a gay American Jewish doctor thinks about Gaza?

We all have heard-about and seen video clips of the destruction.

The doctor draws incorrect conclusions about necessity and humanism, etc.

He is no more, nor less, qualified to have an opinion on the subject, than anyone else.

He has shared his.

Noted.

Next slide, please.

Of course you were whining, you implied that the GLT community is vilified like Israel is. I am pointing out that while there are no reasons to vilify the GLT community, there are plenty of reasons to vilify Israel. The recent killing of hundreds of children in Gaza over a few weeks, for example.

Good grief, Beezle, your nothing but a mother fucking cocksucking TROLL! All you have done is make personal attacks throughout this thread.

So I figured I'd do it right you worthless FUCK!

Yes.

The Zionists claim there is nothing to see on the OP, as usual, claim that Israel is innocent of everything, as usual, and really do a bad job of putting any case for Israel, as usual.

I can't see that changing at all.

Blind Hatred, that's why you can't see the truth, but don't worry, kol kalb biji yomo.
RTR3UZ00.jpg

He grew up where I live. Cool :cool:

You mean, in the closet?
And of course if they are infidels they deserve to die ain't that right Beelzebub? The typical primitive homophobic perspective of every Muslim Junkyard states.. would expect much of you anyway.

So you are homophobic TOO Danny Boy?

Isn't being Zionist enough hating for you?

You have it wrong. Being an anti Zionist is being hateful.

Being an anti Zionist is the same as being anti Fascist, a good thing.
Hahha no it isn't. Go learn what the wors fascist means before using it Nazi liar

Israel gets the enemies it deserves.
In fact, it almost manufactures them, by eliminating all other effective methods of protest and resistance.

I think it is fair to say that Israel is morally and spiritually, what Nazi Germany would have been if Nazi Germany had had the backing of the USA. Nazi Germany only turned to the "final solution" after their slower methods of genocide were closed down by the war and blockade.

I imagine if Israel were blockaded and at war, with no more concerns about public opinion abroad it too would have the death camps up and running. It would also try to shield that truth from the Israel public, which would be supportive, but "not want to know".

The parallels in the two societies are becoming clearer.

Oh come on Danny Boy.
I know you are very young, but the "Same back at you. Yaa boo!" response is a little kindergarten, even for you surely?

Oh come on Danny Boy.
I know you are very young, but the "Same back at you. Yaa boo!" response is a little kindergarten, even for you surely?
I Assume saying "YOU STARTED IT" would be immature, so instead, shut the fuck up moron will be enough this time.
Done talking here, feel free to report me on this one too, adios demonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back