A friend of mine was in California

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
She was two or three weeks in California. She paid 300 bucks hotelroom for a day, and the hotel had cockroaches in her room. She said she saw lots of homeless people, eating out of garbage bins and sleeping on the street, she saw one homeless guy injecting heroin in public. Overall she liked it though she visited the Grand Canyon which she liked the best. She was in a few latino bars too.

Good. Choke on the cock roaches.

Why should we choke on the cockroaches, pretty disturbing that you pay 300 USD for a night in a room in a hotel and still have cockroaches, in austria you get cockroach free for 50 euros a night.

Why should we choke on the cockroaches, pretty disturbing that you pay 300 USD for a night in a room in a hotel and still have cockroaches, in austria you get cockroach free for 50 euros a night.
Cock roaches are native to California kind of like faggots and bed lice.

she paid 1.200 USD to rent a car to drive around. Is that much or normal?

She was two or three weeks in California. She paid 300 bucks hotelroom for a day, and the hotel had cockroaches in her room. She said she saw lots of homeless people, eating out of garbage bins and sleeping on the street, she saw one homeless guy injecting heroin in public. Overall she liked it though she visited the Grand Canyon which she liked the best. She was in a few latino bars too.
Did they move the Grand Canyon to California?

no she rented a car and drove to the grand canyon.

no she rented a car and drove to the grand canyon.
Why would she do that? It's just a big rut in the road....

Cock roaches are native to California kind of like faggots and bed lice.

she paid 1.200 USD to rent a car to drive around. Is that much or normal?

It's about $300 to $400 a week. In California -- it would be at the higher end of the scale. EVERYTHING has to be more expensive in California. Because of all the regulations and taxes..

It's a state in serious leadership decline. It's ALMOST a one party state. And they are pretty much doomed.

California is a shining example of leftist 'leadership'.
So the leftist made the mountain ranges?
No, but they certainly shaped their pitiful excuse for an economy<3

How are you~? It's nice to see you~
The economy of California is 14% of US GNP..The best economy of any state in the USA.....
I am fine, how is the Fatherland?
It also has the highest cost of living in the entirety of the United States.

What would be defined as the fatherland?

California is a shining example of leftist 'leadership'.
So the leftist made the mountain ranges?
No, but they certainly shaped their pitiful excuse for an economy<3

How are you~? It's nice to see you~
The economy of California is 14% of US GNP..The best economy of any state in the USA.....
I am fine, how is the Fatherland?

Your Gross product is NO indication of economic health. Not with the monstrous debt load and the flight of skilled workers and the focus on plastic bags and pet store legislation and windmills and high speed trains to nowhere ------ WAY ABOVE the priorities that they deserve.

last time I was in Cali, I was astounded by how many conservatives there were. And how outraged they were at how their government was cozing up to the illegal alien and Gay lobbies, I never heard this before. An epiphany, a real eye opener. California Uber alles? Now flash forward 12 years, My home state, Colorado, is the same way. politicians Selling out to short sighted greed and political expediency. I see a trend, and it scares me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back