A Former Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out

The fact of the matter is this; either the president is a total ideologue who is purposefully engineering the undoing of our capitalistic society- or he is a complete moron who cannot see the fall out of his policies. Either way he needs to be voted out of office.

Seeing the damage he's done? it isn't hard to see what he subscribes to, and plans to use in his re-election bid as he's already obsconded with a law that commanders 1/6th of the US Economy on a 'trumped up' crisis called healthcare.

Oh T, I see what you're saying...

You argue is that because Bush on a scale of 1-10 was maybe an 6, but that Obama is an 8, us electing Mitt into office who is a 7, is the country moving in the right direction.

I see Mitt as better than Obama, sure. But I look at the big picture, we are moving the Republican party more left, Progressive liberal even... So what does it matter when in 2016 when you have 2 very progressive liberals trying to run for office, much like we have today? Was it me that helped get us to this point, or you?

WE aren't speaking of BUSH...go back and do some remedial reading called the OP...and even the OP has graciously posted the points for those (including YOU), that refuse to look at it.

You remain a transparent liar.

First off, you will be voting for the re-election of President Obama.

But there's no way I'd waste a vote in THIS election by voting for a 3P. That would WASTE an opportunity to cast a vote AGAINST the re-election of President Obama.

Damn. YOU are vying with rderp and FakeyJakey for last place in the credibility race here at USMB.

Guess what, if Obama wins and you voted for Mitt then you helped Obama get elected... You know why? Because you could have voted for someone better that stood a chance. Do you see how stupid you sound at all?

Anyways, you supported the big Government big spender Bush... What more needs to be said. Enjoy the shrinking Republican party and all the growth was due to DUN DUN DUN.... Ron Paul... I know, it stings lol.

What a minute!!!! :disbelief:

I thought Santorum was the Big-Government guy!!!:dunno:

Funny how the left likes to attach their attributes to our candidates......and say our candidates are lousy candidates because of it.

It's just too friggen funny. :lmao:

You're a progressive liberal, being you plan on voting for one.

I'm hard fucking core conservative you twats, so much so that while you can live with and vote for the self describing progressive Mitt, I can't. You are what you vote for and support. If you support a liberal, you are one, deal with it.

The fact of the matter is this; either the president is a total ideologue who is purposefully engineering the undoing of our capitalistic society- or he is a complete moron who cannot see the fall out of his policies. Either way he needs to be voted out of office.

Seeing the damage he's done? it isn't hard to see what he subscribes to, and plans to use in his re-election bid as he's already obsconded with a law that commanders 1/6th of the US Economy on a 'trumped up' crisis called healthcare.

You argue is that because Bush on a scale of 1-10 was maybe an 6, but that Obama is an 8, us electing Mitt into office who is a 7, is the country moving in the right direction.

I see Mitt as better than Obama, sure. But I look at the big picture, we are moving the Republican party more left, Progressive liberal even... So what does it matter when in 2016 when you have 2 very progressive liberals trying to run for office, much like we have today? Was it me that helped get us to this point, or you?

I believe Mitt Romney has the willingness and the capabilities of returning us to economic health- Obama is a guarantee of not just more of what we have seen him do- but as his gaff heard on an open mike suggests- an unleashed ideologue.

Even if all Mitt proves to be is a stop gap- It is better then the guaranteed unleashing of a dedicated progressive liberal.

WE aren't speaking of BUSH...go back and do some remedial reading called the OP...and even the OP has graciously posted the points for those (including YOU), that refuse to look at it.

I read the OP, it was a line of crap, I blew that shit outa the water. It was easy, half of it is not even law, the other half both Bush and MItt MEANING YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU support. get a clue.

You remain a transparent liar.

First off, you will be voting for the re-election of President Obama.

But there's no way I'd waste a vote in THIS election by voting for a 3P. That would WASTE an opportunity to cast a vote AGAINST the re-election of President Obama.

Damn. YOU are vying with rderp and FakeyJakey for last place in the credibility race here at USMB.

Guess what, if Obama wins and you voted for Mitt then you helped Obama get elected... You know why? Because you could have voted for someone better that stood a chance. Do you see how stupid you sound at all?

Anyways, you supported the big Government big spender Bush... What more needs to be said. Enjoy the shrinking Republican party and all the growth was due to DUN DUN DUN.... Ron Paul... I know, it stings lol.

Funny how the left likes to attach their attributes to our candidates......and say our candidates are lousy candidates because of it.

Mitt is a big government guy. And buddy I am as far from being a democrat as anyone here.

I'm hard fucking core conservative you twats, so much so that while you can live with and vote for the self describing progressive Mitt, I can't. You are what you vote for and support. If you support a liberal, you are one, deal with it.

A hard fucking core conservative would NEVER vote in ANY way that would assist the liberal Democrat (Marxist-inclined) incumbent continue to steer us off the ledge.

You are a fraud, Avory.

I believe Mitt Romney has the willingness and the capabilities of returning us to economic health- Obama is a guarantee of not just more of what we have seen him do- but as his gaff heard on an open mike suggests- an unleashed ideologue.

Even if all Mitt proves to be is a stop gap- It is better then the guaranteed unleashing of a dedicated progressive liberal.

And that is fine, I’m not here to tell anyone who they can and can't vote for. However, if you vote for a liberal running as a Republican that makes you a liberal. end of story. You can think of all the reasons in the world why somehow your vote for a liberal does not count but in the end if you voted for and supported a liberal, you're a liberal. Done.

And that is fine, I’m not here to tell anyone who they can and can't vote for. However, if you vote for a liberal running as a Republican that makes you a liberal. end of story. You can think of all the reasons in the world why somehow your vote for a liberal does not count but in the end if you voted for and supported a liberal, you're a liberal. Done.

If you vote for anybody and by voting in that way you serve to assist the re-election of the most far left liberal (ineffectual piece of crap) Democrat in the history of our Republic, then you are a liberal.

End of story.

Don't give me this John Galt bullshit. The moron is you. You can't even scrape together why you don't like Obama, so you just push the easy button and make wildly absurd arguments. You idiots need to learn there's a huge difference between sensible and sensational.

A hard fucking core conservative would NEVER vote in ANY way that would assist the liberal Democrat (Marxist-inclined) incumbent continue to steer us off the ledge.

You are a fraud, Avory.

Ohhhh... I noticed you tossed in "Democrat" Aw see, that is where you and I are different. Liberal is liberal, conservative is conservative... If you vote for a liberal like Mitt, you're a liberal. End of story. If you voted for a liberal like Bush, you're a liberal... End of story.

What I think the problem is these days, is you liberals don’t know what it means to be conservatives. You can’t expand Government programs and spending well beyond what we can afford and realistically claim you’re a conservative… Well, no I take that back, you can, but you get what we have today, 2 liberal parties, Democrats and Republicans.
You're just somewhat less liberal if you vote Republicans, lol.

If you vote for anybody and by voting in that way you serve to assist the re-election of the most far left liberal (ineffectual piece of crap) Democrat in the history of our Republic, then you are a liberal.

End of story.

That is bull shit, if you lose the election it is because you failed to gain enough support.

A hard core conservative doesn't vote against his beliefs by voting in a dem lite candidate.

This cuts both ways.

You are a fraud, Avory.

Ohhhh... I noticed you tossed in "Democrat" Aw see, that is where you and I are different. Liberal is liberal, conservative is conservative... If you vote for a liberal like Mitt, you're a liberal. End of story. If you voted for a liberal like Bush, you're a liberal... End of story.

What I think the problem is these days, is you liberals don’t know what it means to be conservatives. You can’t expand Government programs and spending well beyond what we can afford and realistically claim you’re a conservative… Well, no I take that back, you can, but you get what we have today, 2 liberal parties, Democrats and Republicans.

Newsflash nitwit. President Obama IS a member of the liberal Democrat Parody.

Unlike YOU, I know very well what it means to be a conservative.

I also know that your poseur bullshit is not aligned validly with anything conservative.

End of story.

That is in fact not true. Actually that is not true on any level that uses even the shakiest level of sane logic. See, you are the problem with this country… YOU got us Obama because you won’t vote for a conservative, so instead you vote for the liberal lite.

You are a fraud, Avory.

Newsflash nitwit. President Obama IS a member of the liberal Democrat Parody.

Unlike YOU, I know very well what it means to be a conservative.

I also know that your poseur bullshit is not aligned validly with anything conservative.

Get back to me when you vote for the Progressive Mitt and tell me how conservative you are...

Man, you're going to explode, lol.

But who can argue the points Wayne Allyn Root, makes about the guy in office, who was never vetted. Can anyone here at USMB?

Sure, I can argue with it:

He's a fucking moron. Next?

All these bullshit ideas that Obama is engaged in some kind of systematic, intentional, destruction of the country are absurd. I mean, seriously? You want people to actually believe that Obama is a Marxist John Galt? With all the perfectly rational reasons to argue against re-electing the man, this is supposed to attract swing votes?

This is the reason our country is in so much trouble. Democrats are idiots, Republicans are idiots. Maybe I should write in Jesse Ventura.

Get you fingers out of your ears and pay attention... maybe even read it for yourself.
He has advisors around him making sure he stays on track.

All the evidence is before you, and you refuse to see it.

Mitt is a big government guy. And buddy I am as far from being a democrat as anyone here.

In case you missed it.....I wasn't directing it at you.

Avoryscuds.....yes.

You.....not so much.

Thanks Full Auto, I know it's not easy telling things as they are... Careful, you might get called a fake, fraud and maybe even a Obama bot if you don't get your ass in line right behind Mitt!

lol.

Forum List

Back