A Foreign Policy Conducted In A Drug-addled Haze

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It is a war we would not need except for his utter malfeasance as commander in chief and blithe disregard for already-spilled American blood and treasure.

It is a war he ran two political campaigns promising to get us out of.

It is a war he has always argued we did not need.

He is at best the shoddiest piece of work for a President that this once Great Nation has ever seen.

In light of events since the great speech president choom gang looks more foolish than usual. He boasted of a broad coalition and can't find a single country to go along. Not even England.

He speaks without first vetting his own statements.

In light of events since the great speech president choom gang looks more foolish than usual. He boasted of a broad coalition and can't find a single country to go along. Not even England.

Perhaps they find him to be as arrogant and detached as we Americans do.

But yeah, I know: heeeeeeeeere come the Far Lefties, saying ...

• the "R" word, and
  • that "it's George Bush's fault."

Brace yourselves.

They are coming. :badgrin:

I've said it before, but what is even scarier than Obama are the tens of millions of Americans who eat up this bullshit of an Administration. And they'll continue to vote for ANY Democrat that ends up on the ticket. Regardless.

After all... "what difference does it make"?

But electing a dry drunk was 100% hunky-dory? The OP would be more believable if we could find a similar post from 10 years ago.

It is a war we would not need except for his utter malfeasance as commander in chief and blithe disregard for already-spilled American blood and treasure.

It is a war he ran two political campaigns promising to get us out of.

It is a war he has always argued we did not need.

He is at best the shoddiest piece of work for a President that this once Great Nation has ever seen.

It is also one of the wars he received a Nobel Peace Price for, in advance!

Perhaps next time he'll have a poll conducted of his proposed coalition partners before declaring their cooperation?

^ See? ^

Like I said, heeeeeeeeere come the Far Lefties, trying to change the subject. :badgrin:

Just pointing out another example of wingnut hypocrisy. Sorry if the reminder spoiled your day. :biggrin:

Komrad....

10441189_306741732824921_404573189231021151_n.jpg

ewwwwwww!!! it's a shart!!! said:
^ See? ^

Like I said, heeeeeeeeere come the Far Lefties, trying to change the subject. :badgrin:

konradv said:
Just pointing out another example of wingnut hypocrisy. Sorry if the reminder spoiled your day. :biggrin:

vigilante said:
Komrad....

10441189_306741732824921_404573189231021151_n.jpg

... And blame George Bush for the lack of refrigerated vending machines, once they've gotten there. :lmao:

Last edited:
^ See? ^

konradv said:

Stupid people don't spoil my day, holmes.

I'm always happy to find a new reason to LOL. :badgrin:

You're so easy to please. I guess simple minds like the simple answers.

^ See? ^

Actually wouldn't your own words make YOU the hypocrite? After all it isn't like GWB bragged about being a drunk he addressed it and made it clear he had stopped. You bring it up as if what GWB did mitigates what Obama bragged about doing is really quite hypocritical.

a can of virulent and smiling sharts said:
^ See? ^

konradv said:

freewill said:
Actually wouldn't your own words make YOU the hypocrite? After all it isn't like GWB bragged about being a drunk he addressed it and made it clear he had stopped. You bring it up as if what GWB did mitigates what Obama bragged about doing is really quite hypocritical.

Forgive him, homie.

He's stupid. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back