A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Read the frigging artic
No it doesn't and I'm sure newsvine, like most other black people, has read the information multiple times. If this story was untrue, Dr. Carol Anderson would not have put her job in jeopardy by citing that article in one of her books.
le. I had never seen it before, so I read it with an open mind and it went through all the urban myths and debunked them one at a time.

My Black Deaths Matter thread makes you uncomfortable because I spotlight a horrendous problem that you and most of the Black community wants to hide. I find that unbelievable but that is what I've learned in the 2 years I have maintained the thread. So believe whatever you want to believe, I will continue to be an ADVOCATE for these kids who die in anonymity because of people like you who prefer to ignore the problem and attack the people bringing attention to the problem.
Quit lying. No one is hiding anything, least of all any of us on this message board.

You're holding yourself up as some kind of savior of black youth yet I noticed you didn't answer my question as to why you're using this particular little girl as your avatar as opposed to Tamir Rice, or Sandra Bland, or Trayvon Martin. Why don't you explain why those black deaths don't matter to YOU.

Not that we don't already know the answer with this phony campaign you're on, but if you can't answer that particular question then everyone else will know you're full of shit. And again I ask you what are you doing that reduces the loss of life in the black community. Tell us some of the court cases where your 'documentation' help to prevent a black person's death.

You're a grown ass man using the avatar of a little black girl who tragically died to elevate yourself and make some type of point. That's not discomfort you detect, it's revulsion.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
If you had bothered to actually read the article it again debunks ALL the claims made by conspiracy theorists that the government was behind the crack epidemic.
It points out that two people loosely connected with the contras sold cocaine to a BLACK 19 year old who then got rich converting it to crack and selling it to other black people. It wouldn’t surprise me that drug profits were used to fund a revolution, most revolutions are funded by illegal activities unless they have a foreign government willing to pay the bills like France did for the colonies or the USSR did for Korea and China.
HOW did they debunk it? "It wasn't us"? Seriously?

• Love
No hate to this woman.

But notice THEY MAKE SURE to let EVERYONE know that she wasn't black American and she was Nigerian american

View attachment 658684

I say that because when a black immigrant does some fked up sh*t like last week when like this African immigrant (Chukwuebuka Nwobodo) killed and dismembered (click on pic) the body of a Black American woman in Houston.

View attachment 658682

That BULLSH*T get's dumped on us black Americans as "black on black crime" and all that nonsense

So my point is the way make to sure distinguish black immigrants if they do something positive HAVE THAT SAME ENERGY when a black immigrant does something negative
She is black. The white cop who murdered Patrick Lyoya didn't distinguish whether he was ADOS or an immigrant. In this time when white Europeans and white Americans are trying to unite to push white supremacy we should not allow ourselves to be divided. If that girl was a street walking ho, her being Nigerian would never have been mentioned. So she's black.

Quit lying. No one is hiding anything, least of all any of us on this message board.

You're holding yourself up as some kind of savior of black youth yet I noticed you didn't answer my question as to why you're using this particular little girl as your avatar as opposed to Tamir Rice, or Sandra Bland, or Trayvon Martin. Why don't you explain why those black deaths don't matter to YOU.

Not that we don't already know the answer with this phony campaign you're on, but if you can't answer that particular question then everyone else will know you're full of shit. And again I ask you what are you doing that reduces the loss of life in the black community. Tell us some of the court cases where your 'documentation' help to prevent a black person's death.

You're a grown ass man using the avatar of a little black girl who tragically died to elevate yourself and make some type of point. That's not discomfort you detect, it's revulsion.
HELL YES! PREACH SISTER!

Read the frigging artic
le. I had never seen it before, so I read it with an open mind and it went through all the urban myths and debunked them one at a time.
I read it multiple times years ago. Again, Carol Anderson mentions this in her book "White Rage." She is a tenured college professor and for her to author a falsehood like that in her book would coster her that job. You have debunked nothing. This is not the first time the government had done something like that to black communities. I suppose you think the Tuskegee Experiment is a urban legend.

Last edited:
I agree on doing away with admissions based on anything except qualifications. This article as about a young lady who as accepted into an Ivy League school and offered many other opportunities. Speculating on what could have happened is irrelevant. This was a positive story on a board that usually has a lot of negative threads.
I don't think it was a positive story. I think it was designed to provoke the negative reactions it's getting; the idea of blacks getting undeserved preferential treatment. They could have silenced the critics by posting really stellar grades and scores. Instead, they conspicuously chose to not do so because they couldn't.

And another thing, I get tired of some PC woke project helping get kids in these schools. How about an effort that shows competence and innovation and intelligence?

Last edited:
I don't think it was a positive story. I think it was designed to provoke the negative reactions it's getting; the idea of blacks getting undeserved preferential treatment. They could have silenced the critics by posting really stellar grades and scores. Instead, they conspicuously chose to not do so because they couldn't.

And another thing, I get tired of some PC woke project helping get kids in these schools. How about an effort that shows competence and innovation and intelligence?
Her scores were stellar enough to get her admitted into 15 universities So what you don't think don't matter. Whites have NEVER done anything based on competence, innovation and intelligence. It's been all about your skin color.

Her scores were stellar enough to get her admitted into 15 universities So what you don't think don't matter. Whites have NEVER done anything based on competence, innovation and intelligence. It's been all about your skin color.
Stellar enough for a black girl, you mean.

Show me that she solved some mathematical riddle or proved a theorem that had stumped experts. I don't want to hear about silly woke non-accomplishments. That's Oprah stuff.

When will a black girl do something like this? Now THAT would get my attention.

Show me that she solved some mathematical riddle or proved a theorem that had stumped experts. I don't want to hear about silly woke non-accomplishments. That's Oprah stuff.

Stellar enough for anyone. You couldn't do it.

I didn't see any white kid winning the spelling bee. And if a black kid had done so your racist --- would try claiming something about that.

Stellar enough for anyone. You couldn't do it.

I didn't see any white kid winning the spelling bee. And if a black kid had done so your racist --- would try claiming something about that.
Racist? No, I just want to see proof that her scores and qualifications were as good as the whites who got in. That's the opposite of racist.

You're pathetic.

• Thanks
Racist? No, I just want to see proof that her scores and qualifications were as good as the whites who got in. That's the opposite of racist.
You are a racist. You would not demand this if the story was about someone white you would not be asking for this. Plenty of whites get admitted and don't show GPA to the media. So we all know why you assume this about this young woman. You're a loser mad because a teenager is more successful than you.

This exactly.

All they had to do was say, “with a 4.0 GPA and and a 1580 SAT” - but they didn’t. That’s because she was admitted with lower grades and scores than a thousand whites and Asians who were rejected. It would provide more ammunition against Harvard in their upcoming SCOTUS lawsuit.

Remember - I worked in admissions, and I recall a big debate about whether to release the data of accepted students by skin color. The far leftists wanted to because it would show that even in such a prestigious program, you still had a chance with a 3.3. GPA if you were black - and they wanted to encourage more blacks. At the same tIme, it was recognized that publishing the data would have thousands of rejected whites with superior metrics suing the school for racism.

BTW, the decision was to NOT report acceptees by race, and open ourselves up to major lawsuits.

You are a racist. You would not demand this if the story was about someone white you would not be asking for this. Plenty of whites get admitted and don't show GPA to the media. So we all know why you assume this about this young woman. You're a loser mad because a teenager is more successful than you.
lol @ leftwingers who think they're qualified to make the racist call. You people throw that term around so much, it becomes meaningless.

If the story had been about a white kid, they'd have shown his scores and real accomplishments, because they would have to be truly impressive to have gotten in these schools. But since it was a black girl, it was enough for them to say, "Well, she was woke".

I say had she been a pro-life champion, she wouldn't have gotten in. The Ivies don't want that kind of black. They don't want blacks who have fled the liberal plantation.

Last edited:

This was certainly a positive story. Anyone being accepted into multiple universities is always a positive story. There is no need to post scores when several other offers were made to her, actually you don't see scores being posted with white students being accepted. Why make a negative story out of this?

There is no need to post scores when several other offers were made to her, actually you don't see scores being posted with white students being accepted. Why make a negative story out of this?
Well let's take a look, shall we?
1. Black girl. Story has no grades, no test scores: New Jersey teen accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools
2. Black girl. Story has no grades, no test scores: AFRICAN AMERICAN STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO ALL IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS - WDKX 103.9
3. Black boy. Story has no grades, no test scores, but he WAS in the diversity club.
4. Black boy. Story has GPA, but . Texas high school student accepted to all eight Ivy League schools.

I notice every single black kid was from first-generation African parents.

Oddly I couldn't find any story about a white kid getting in to all the Ivies.

This was certainly a positive story.
Actually, it's not. It's soft racism. Evidence of that is there are no similar articles about white kids who got into all the Ivies. It's all black. It's as if it's quite miraculous these people could get in despite their race; when in reality, they got in largely BECAUSE of their race.

It really makes me cringe, the racism when morons like Ketanji Brown are held up as role models for young women. Brown did nothing except be black and wear those glasses.

Well let's take a look, shall we?
1. Black girl. Story has no grades, no test scores: New Jersey teen accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools
2. Black girl. Story has no grades, no test scores: AFRICAN AMERICAN STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO ALL IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS - WDKX 103.9
3. Black boy. Story has no grades, no test scores, but he WAS in the diversity club.
4. Black boy. Story has GPA, but . Texas high school student accepted to all eight Ivy League schools.

I notice every single black kid was from first-generation African parents.

Oddly I couldn't find any story about a white kid getting in to all the Ivies.
I am proud of all young people who are accepted or even apply for college. I don’t know why there isn’t media attention given to white students who receive several acceptances.

Forum List

Back