A first strike victory for liberty and a defeat of homofascism!

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

"Can the government force artists by threat of jail time to create art that promotes messages inconsistent with their values?" asked Duka. "For Breanna and I, that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community. So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."
Christian Artists Celebrate Religious Freedom Win: We ‘Stand For Artists Everywhere’

What makes this case unique is that it's a first strike against homofascism in defence of inalienable rights. The sisters didn't wait to be assailed by the statist thugs of homofascism, but struck first against this lawless assault on fundamental rights itself. Of course, homosexuality is rank depravity, but it's a free country. Fudge pack if you must, but keep your filthy paws off the lives and rights of others.

Last edited:
What is needed now, of course, is a decisive, unequivocal decision from the U.S. Supreme Court against this relentless assault on the First Amendment liberties of Christian businesses and organizations perpetrated by the homofascist political left, by the statist bootlicks of cultural Marxism in municipalities across this nation. Though ostensibly a victory for liberty, Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission was ultimately nothing of the kind. It was a rash of gibberish written by Kennedy, which stupidly suggested that had the "Civil Rights" Commission consistently violated the rights of everyone else, if only it had been consistently neutral, Kennedy might have been inclined to support their blatant violation of natural and constitutional rights. Kennedy is a damn fool, always was.

From Wikipedia:

The Court issued its ruling on June 4, 2018, ordering a reversal of the decision made by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. The majority opinion was written by Justice Anthony Kennedy, and joined by Chief Justice John Roberts, and Justices Samuel Alito, Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Neil Gorsuch. The opinion stated that although a baker, in his capacity as the owner of a business serving the public, "might have his right to the free exercise of his religion limited by generally applicable laws", a State decision in an adjudication “in which religious hostility on the part of the State itself” is a factor violates the "State’s obligation of religious neutrality" under the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution.[25][original research?] Kennedy's opinion stated that the Commission's review of Phillips' case exhibited hostility towards his religious views. The Commission compared Phillips' religious beliefs to defense of slavery or the Holocaust. Kennedy found such comparisons "inappropriate for a Commission charged with the solemn responsibility of fair and neutral enforcement of Colorado’s anti-discrimination law".[26] Kennedy's opinion also cited the three exemptions the commission previously granted for the non-discrimination law arising from the William Jack complaints. The opinion also noted differences in handling previous exemptions as indicative of Commission hostility towards religious belief, rather than maintaining neutrality.[27] Kennedy's opinion noted that he may have been inclined to rule in favor of the Commission if they had remained religiously neutral in their evaluation.​

Of course, the reason Alito and Gorsuch joined the decision is because it was the best outcome they could get at the time. It was left to Thomas and Gorsuch to get at the actual essence of the matter for the inalienable rights of all Americans:

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote another opinion, concurring in part and concurring in judgment, joined by Gorsuch. Thomas found that the Majority opinion did not consider the free speech, free exercise or anti-discrimination implications of the case, despite significant attention during oral arguments.[31][32] Thomas opined support for Masterpiece, both on grounds of free speech and free exercise. (Wikipedia, Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia )​

It's a victory for liberty for the religious. Not everyone else.

It's a victory for all! The issue goes to the state forcing Americans to express notions and engage in activities that are contrary to their ideological convictions. Why do you fail to understand that? What does religious ideology have to do with it other than the fact that it's always Christians the left is attacking in this wise? Since when in American history did such blatant violations of natural and constitutional law become legitimate?

Last edited:

It's a victory for all! The issue goes to the state forcing Americans to express notions and engage in activities that are contrary to their ideological convictions. Why do you fail to understand that? What does religious ideology have to do with it other than the fact that it's always Christians the left is attacking in this wise? Since when in American history did such blatant violations of natural and constitutional law become legitimate?
I cant tell queers to fuck off but religious can because of god

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

"Can the government force artists by threat of jail time to create art that promotes messages inconsistent with their values?" asked Duka. "For Breanna and I, that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community. So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."

What makes this case unique is that it's a first strike against homofascism in defence of inalienable rights. The sisters didn't wait to be assailed by the statist thugs of homofascism, but struck first against this lawless assault on fundamental rights itself. Of course, homosexuality is rank depravity, but it's a free country. Fudge pack if you must, but keep your filthy paws off the lives and rights of others.

Christians forget their faith in their zeal to proclaim religious freedom.

17. Matthew 7:12 In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.

As Ghandi said: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

The church is apostate. Of course it's depravity but they never stand up and fight anymore.

That's just it. I don't have a problem with homosexuals in general, just the homofascists of cultural Marxism who would use the power of the state to force anyone to express ideas or engage in activities against their convictions. The First Amendment protects all in terms of freedom of expression and speech.

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

The church is apostate. Of course it's depravity but they never stand up and fight anymore.

These women did.

That's just it. I don't have a problem with homosexuals in general, just the homofascists of cultural Marxism who would use the power of the state to force anyone to express ideas or engage in activities against their convictions. The First Amendment protects all in terms of freedom of expression and speech.
"Homofacsicts of cultural Marxism"

What exactly do you think that means anyway?

The Daily Wire
By PAUL BOIS
September 18, 2019

Excerpt:

These women did.

And they should be congratulated.

Me either. And that's my point. Only religious can Express natural and constitutional rights

17. Matthew 7:12 In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets.

As Ghandi said: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

That's your religion religion, not mine. If you want to follow the homofascist, pagan Jesus of your imagination have at it. I reserve the right to follow the Jesus of reality.

That's your religion religion, not mine. If you want to follow the homofascist, pagan Jesus of your imagination have at it. I reserve the right to follow the Jesus of reality.
You were around then eh?

Me either. And that's my point. Only religious can Express natural and constitutional rights

And that's why Kennedy is a fool. Thomas and Gorsuch's point is the ideological liberty applies to all, not just homofascists like Coyote, and the Court needs to send these pagan thugs packing.

Thread got off to a poor start.. Seems like some folks dropped in just to IGNORE the topic and troll... Will reopen in about 10 minutes...

If you ain't got anything to SAY about the topic and just want to derail it -- that will get you warned and/or thread banned...

Message to the OP -- Moderation holds YOU responsible for not trolling you own threads or responding to troll attacks.. Your recourse to REPORT IT... Or risk having your topic closed if you feed them.. Ringtone

Bump thread.

Last edited:
You were around then eh?

What are you babbling about?

You were around then eh?

What are you talking about?

This is the point:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

It's called keep your hands off others lives, liberty and property. The state compelling Americans to express ideas and engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions? Nobody in his right mind supports such government action in a free society. This is the very thing that divides and alienates. Why is that so hard to understand?

You were around then eh?

What are you babbling about?

You were around then eh?

What are you talking about?

This is the point:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

It's called keep your hands off others lives, liberty and property. The state compelling Americans to express ideas and engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions? Nobody in his right mind supports such government action in a free society. This is the very thing that divides and alienates. Why is that so hard to understand?
All PA laws violate personal freedom.

What exactly do you think that means anyway?

Historical foundation:

The Frankfurt School, known more appropriately as Critical Theory, is a philosophical and sociological movement spread across many universities around the world. It was originally located at the Institute for Social Research (Institut für Sozialforschung), an attached institute at the Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany. The Institute was founded in 1923 thanks to a donation by Felix Weil with the aim of developing Marxist studies in Germany. After 1933, the Nazis forced its closure, and the Institute was moved to the United States where it found hospitality at Columbia University in New York City.

The academic influence of the critical method is far reaching. Some of the key issues and philosophical preoccupations of the School involve the critique of modernity and capitalist society, the definition of social emancipation, as well as the detection of the pathologies of society. Critical Theory provides a specific interpretation of Marxist philosophy with regards to some of its central economic and political notions like commodification, reification, fetishization and critique of mass culture.

Some of the most prominent figures of the first generation of Critical Theorists were Max Horkheimer (1895-1973), Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), Herbert Marcuse (1898-1979), Walter Benjamin (1892-1940), Friedrich Pollock (1894-1970), Leo Lowenthal (1900-1993), and Eric Fromm (1900-1980). Since the 1970s, a second generation began with Jürgen Habermas, who, among other merits, contributed to the opening of a dialogue between so-called continental and the analytic traditions. With Habermas, the Frankfurt School turned global, influencing methodological approaches in other European academic contexts and disciplines. It was during this phase that Richard Bernstein, a philosopher and contemporary of Habermas, embraced the research agenda of Critical Theory and significantly helped its development in American universities starting from the New School for Social Research in New York.
https://www.iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
Herbert Marcus is arguably the most influential degenerate of the Frankfurt school given the enthusiasm with which the leftists of today assert his doctrine of repressive tolerance, which includes the notion of preemptive violence against the nonconformist individualists of traditional family values, personal and economic freedom; you know, the selfish, self-centered bigots, fascists, racists. In short, the deplorables. And there's his take on Freud's polymorphous perversity, the surest means of destroying the institutions of marriage and family, national sovereignty, individual liberty and the free market of ideas. Kołakowski summed this depraved, statist thug up as follows: "Marcuse's ideal society is to be ruled despotically by an enlightened group [who] have realized in themselves the unity of Logos and Eros, and thrown off the vexatious authority of logic, mathematics, and the empirical sciences." These are the woke. Think SJWs and Antifa.

Cultural Marxism or Critical theory are the same thing. Classical liberals like me strip it of its scholastic pretensions and call it what it is, the destruction of civilization and the tyranny of the degenerate elite by other means: Cultural Marxism and Its Conspirators | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Forum List

Back