A few questions so I will know who I'm dealing with...

Jun 10, 2013
This is directed primarily to the anti-Israel/pro-"Palestinian" posters...

1. Do you believe that there should be a Jewish State of Israel?

2. The Old City of Jerusalem should be under (a) Israeli control; (b) Jordanian control; (c) Palestinian control; or (d) International control?

3. Do you believe that a viable "2 state solution" can include a "Palestinian right of return" to Israel?

4. Rocket fire from Gaza into Israel constitutes (a) terrorist activity, or (b) legitimate resistence.

5. Do you believe that the majority of those who consider themselves "Palestinians" support a "two-state solution" resulting in a peaceful coexistence with a Jewish State of Israel?

Nice quiz
m0108.gif

HistoryBefore67, et al,

Interesting!

(PRSNL ANSWERS)

Q1. Do you believe that there should be a Jewish State of Israel?

• A1: Yes (A 2013 Answer given what we have today. I might have thought differently in 1948. Once freedom and independence is given, it cannot be so easily or lightly taken back.)

Q2. The Old City of Jerusalem should be under (a) Israeli control; (b) Jordanian control; (c) Palestinian control; or (d) International control?

• A2: "D" International Control (It should not be the province of one people, but of all people.)

Q3. Do you believe that a viable "2 state solution" can include a "Palestinian right of return" to Israel?

• A3: No (Probably not. But some reparation or compensation can be considered.)

Q4. Rocket fire from Gaza into Israel constitutes (a) terrorist activity, or (b) legitimate resistence.

• A4: "A" Terrorist Activity [A clear violation of GA Res 2625 (XXV) and A/RES/60/288]

Q5. Do you believe that the majority of those who consider themselves "Palestinians" support a "two-state solution" resulting in a peaceful coexistence with a Jewish State of Israel?[/QUOTE]

• A5: No (I believe less than 1 in 3 want a peaceful solution with a 2-State outcome. I believe that 70%-80% of the Palestinians support the Hamas Charter concept to totally defeat the Jewish State. I do not believe that the Palestinians are supporting peaceful solutions.)

I hoped this helped.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have an annoying thing to ask you, Roccor.

If you can while typing the Italics make the font a bit bigger? Its just two small, my eyeballs cant handle it! lol

I believe there should be a State of Israel. It should be what it's people want it to be. If they want a Jewish State, so be it. I question though, whether any religious state can also be a democracy and would like to know what is meant by a "Jewish State".

2. The Old City of Jerusalem should be under (a) Israeli control; (b) Jordanian control; (c) Palestinian control; or (d) International control?

That is a really difficult question with no clear answers. No to b and c. Maybe to d. Option "a" depends on whether Israel will protect the cities diversity or continue on with it's program of removing Jeruselem's Arab citizens through a process of approving and denying building permits.

3. Do you believe that a viable "2 state solution" can include a "Palestinian right of return" to Israel?

No. But compensation can be made.

4. Rocket fire from Gaza into Israel constitutes (a) terrorist activity, or (b) legitimate resistence.

Another tough call. The winners get called "resistence" and the losers "terrorists" in the end.

5. Do you believe that the majority of those who consider themselves "Palestinians" support a "two-state solution" resulting in a peaceful coexistence with a Jewish State of Israel?

Yes, at least according to polls I've seen.

Your questions don't allow for crisp black and white answers, much like the situation they address.

Israel's existence is not to put under question to begin with.

Mhmm
sCo_chinscratch.gif

No

Big (A)

No.

i dont get a flying fuck about any of those questions...i am sick of the us paying a lot of money to both israel and the arabs and not getting a damn thing in return. there is no money it seems in the middle east having peace

BTW, I believe you can cross out the option of "Jordanian control" in the Jerusalem question.

The Jordanians need the Jerusalem mess like a bloody thorn in their bloody side.

i dont get a flying fuck about any of those questions...i am sick of the us paying a lot of money to both israel and the arabs and not getting a damn thing in return. there is no money it seems in the middle east having peace

I suppose I could point out to you that many technological and medical advancements that we benefit from in this country originated in Israel, but I doubt it will do any good.

Sure you can... you'll just probably find that I agree with you.

Yes

(a) Israeli control

No

(a) terrorist activity

No

Last edited:

Yes

(a) Israeli control

No

(a) terrorist activity

No

My answers are the same as yours. Great minds think alike! :eusa_angel:

I suppose I could point out to you that many technological and medical advancements that we benefit from in this country originated in Israel, but I doubt it will do any good.
MJB preaches that all the time.

Yes

(a) Israeli control

No

(a) terrorist activity

No

My answers are the same as yours. Great minds think alike! :eusa_angel:
All who answered with Yes,A,No,A,No win a fifty cent seegar. Everyone else will stay after class for a refresher course.

1) Yes. My mom's family landed in the Russian half of Poland, when Poland was divided between Russia and Germany. They were deported to Siberia, which was pretty bad, but not as bad as a concentration camp in Germany. But when they returned to Poland after the war, they were not welcome there. They applied for visas to America, which were denied. They had no place to go to, except Israel. The Jews need one country of their own, and that country is Israel.

2) Israeli control. Despite Kondor's map which shows Palestinians all but gone, the truth is that Palestinians control every major Biblical city on the West Bank. Hebron, where Abraham lived, is all Palestinan today. So is Bethlehem, where David was born, Jericho which Joshua captured and Shechem (Nablus) where Joseph is buried. I prefer history to the beaches of Haifa and Tel-Aviv. In the Old City of Jerusalem you can feel G-d and history. Selfish as it may be, Jerusalem is the only Biblical city we have left, and it is ours.

3) Financial compensation for both Jewish and Arab refugees. I have a friend whose parents were driven out of Egypt. His father started a clothing store here in Brooklyn. It's ridiculous that the Palestinians are still in refugee camps all these years later.

4) Well, I think it was the rocket fire that brought on the blockade. What are they "resisting" when Israel left Gaza in 2005?

5) It's really hard to say because I have met really friendly Palestinians, but I'd have to say the answer is still no. The Palestinian leadership is corrupt, and educate their children in hatred. But I still always hope for a peaceful resolution one day.

Forum List

Back