A few facts about violent crime in the US.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina

Depending on how and who you talk to Whites are either 60 or 70 percent of the population, Blacks are either 12 or 13 percent of the population.

All violent crime..... 58.5 committed by whites 37.5 committed by Blacks

Murder and all illegal deaths 44.2 committed by whites 53.1 committed by blacks

Rape 67.5 committed by whites 28.7 committed by Blacks

Aggravated Assault 62.1 by whites 33.5 by blacks

Robbery 43.6 by whites 54.3 by blacks

Arson 71.3 by whites 25.2 by blacks

And yet Liberals and Black racists would have you believe whites are a problem in crime. 13 percent of the population is responsible for 37.5 of all violent crime......... 13 percent. And of that 13 percent MOST crime is committed by males so it is even a smaller percent that is doing the majority of crime.

I compared the number of Whites in this Country using the 70 percent figure to total arrested which means 2.6 percent of all whites are criminals

I compared the number of Blacks in this Country using the 13 percent figure to total arrests which means 5.6 percent of all blacks are criminals.

That was all crimes.

Depending on how and who you talk to Whites are either 60 or 70 percent of the population, Blacks are either 12 or 13 percent of the population.

Rape 6.5 committed by whites 28.7 committed by Blacks

And yet Liberals and Black racists would have you believe whites are a problem in crime. 13 percent of the population is responsible for 37.5 of all violent crime......... 13 percent. And of that 13 percent MOST crime is committed by males so it is even a smaller percent that is doing the majority of crime.

I compared the number of Whites in this Country using the 70 percent figure to total arrested which means 2.6 percent of all whites are criminals

I compared the number of Blacks in this Country using the 13 percent figure to total arrests which means 5.6 percent of all blacks are criminals.

That was all crimes.
What about death by suffocation caused by Fentanyl snorting

12 percent

In 1990, the Black population numbered about 30 million and represented 12 percent of the total population, the same proportion as in 1900.

Blacks - Census.gov

-----------------------------------------
In 30 years there are no more blacks that 12 or 13%, they either have a lot of abortions, eat a lot of BC pills, or refrain from sexual intercourse.

12 percent

In 1990, the Black population numbered about 30 million and represented 12 percent of the total population, the same proportion as in 1900.
Blacks - Census.gov
In 30 years there are no more blacks that 12 or 13%, they either have a lot of abortions, eat a lot of BC pills, or refrain from sexual intercourse.
12 percent means even MORE problems caused by blacks.

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov
Or overdose before having kids, they also shoot their kids in the head rather often

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov
12 percent means even MORE problems caused by blacks.

It was 12% in 1990!!

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov

Yawn, you stay there in denial

That was all crimes.

That doesn't actually work. It doesn't take repeat offenders into account.

While there is certainly something to your numbers, keep in mind that if blacks are arrested/charged/convicted at a higher rate than whites, given basically the same circumstances, that would skew the numbers. Another thing that can skew the numbers is socioeconomic status, as the ability to mount a good defense increases with income/financial status. The poor may be more likely to accept plea deals, and if more blacks are poor, that could lead to more convictions.

Race and crime is a complex affair. It isn't black and white, pun intended :p. Unfortunately, people tend to look at it as an 'I'm right or you're right' kind of thing. :dunno:

That was all crimes.

While there is certainly something to your numbers, keep in mind that if blacks are arrested/charged/convicted at a higher rate than whites, given basically the same circumstances, that would skew the numbers. Another thing that can skew the numbers is socioeconomic status, as the ability to mount a good defense increases with income/financial status. The poor may be more likely to accept plea deals, and if more blacks are poor, that could lead to more convictions.

Race and crime is a complex affair. It isn't black and white, pun intended :p. Unfortunately, people tend to look at it as an 'I'm right or you're right' kind of thing. :dunno:
Why should blacks not get arrested/charged/convicted more since they clearly commit more crime

That was all crimes.

I seriously DOUBT that at 37 percent it is not a problem.

This excellent thread looks like a happy home for another inhabitant for facts. Thank you and good day.

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov
a lot are being incarcerated by Biden's bill he helped to create in 1984 and 1996.

... That was all crimes.

Not really. Donald Trump for example changed laws and ignored bioresevervates for his wall. And in this context was senseless killed for example a 175 years old cactus - a member of a very old and seldom species - and informed god about this crime.

That was all crimes.

It's not a question of whether it is a problem, but rather of what the causes of the problem are. Just saying "Hey, there's a problem!" doesn't provide a solution.

That was all crimes.

It's not a question of whether it is a problem, but rather of what the causes of the problem are. Just saying "Hey, there's a problem!" doesn't provide a solution.
And IGNORING it like everyone does or making excuses for it like everyone does doesn't help either. We have riots right now based on lies half truths and fabrications. All backed by the left wing in this Country.

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov
a lot are being incarcerated by Biden's bill he helped to create in 1984 and 1996.

He was the law and order senator and still is the law and order soon to be Potus.

12 percent

Blacks - Census.gov

He was the law and order senator and still is the law and order soon to be Potus.
No Joe worked with segergationist to lock up black people
Is that why he's remained silent on the murderous riots? Silence is acceptance

That was all crimes.

And IGNORING it like everyone does or making excuses for it like everyone does doesn't help either. We have riots right now based on lies half truths and fabrications. All backed by the left wing in this Country.

It's true that ignoring those numbers doesn't help. However, I think the rioting is based on a lot of things, not just the particular incidents that have sparked them. Ignoring the underlying issues is no more helpful than ignoring the numbers you provided.

Rape 67.5 committed by whites 28.7 committed by Blacks

That was all crimes.

You seem to be citing conviction statistics, which obviously is not the same as crime statistics. Because many people commit crimes and have sufficient representation to get off, or indeed sufficiently competent council to discourage charges from even being filed in the first place. On the other hand prosecutors are bound to go after whatever is an easy win

There are numerous cases where actual assailants have been found out after blaming the crime on black folks. There is no way of knowing how many times this was never found out, and the wrong person was convicted because the "met the description"

Forum List

Back