A Feel Good Story

You would think that Bully would have posted somthing to back up this statement.

Now why would you think that? Bully is obviously liberal; therefore, he believes his word is law...he DOESN'T think. :D :p:

Originally posted by proud_savagette
Now why would you think that? Bully is obviously liberal; therefore, he believes his word is law...he DOESN'T think. :D :p:

Proud nor does Big D. You've got the complete ends of the spectrum covered here. On one hand you've got Bully who is an ultra leftwing nut job then on the other you've got D who has openly advocated genocide of minorities. Neither of them backs anything up, its absolutely pathetic.

Originally posted by OCA
then on the other you've got D who has openly advocated genocide of minorities.
I do not advocate genocide of minorities, OCA is a lier and thats why he lives in the slums of Washington D.C.

Originally posted by Big D
I do not advocate genocide of minorities, OCA is a lier and thats why he lives in the slums of Washington D.C.

Thats liar spelled LIAR. Just look at what he says and the glee that he shows when he finds out about any jump in the rate of AIDS cases among minorities.

Not minority's, just blacks and hispanics, personaly I think Asian people are great.

Originally posted by Big D
Not minority's, just blacks and hispanics, personaly I think Asian people are great.

That is MINORITIES and PERSONALLY. Ladies and gentlemen my proof. He would like to see genocide against Blacks and Hispanics.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
Would you suggest invading Mexico Insein? If not, I'm sure they would be oblidged to merge with the US. New Texas anyone?

What makes you think wed have to invade? I think we would just have to offer and they would have an election to decide. i mean they are already voting with their feet right now.

Originally posted by OCA
Proud nor does Big D. You've got the complete ends of the spectrum covered here. On one hand you've got Bully who is an ultra leftwing nut job then on the other you've got D who has openly advocated genocide of minorities. Neither of them backs anything up, its absolutely pathetic.

You know whats funny, that spider guy made Bully Look like an Avid Bush-Supporting Republican with all of his retarded comments.

wait bully hates bush? i thought from his pic he was some sort of satanic worshiper of Bush.

Forum List

Back