Liberal bias in America's schools....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Gop guy, May 6, 2004.

1. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Moreover my own!

In our library there is a politics clipnboard, called MAKE WISE CHOICES.

It was full of nothing but communist hippy environmental crap.

They even had some shit from Moveon.org!

There was nothing in defense of President Bush!

This was unexpected, since or school is right smack in the middle of Bush country.

More of the left's sinister attempts to brainwash my generation with their radical rethoric.

I will not let this slide.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

2. clumzgirl

clumzgirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Let's hope it's just a phase. I was a pacifist dem. when I entered college in 97 but here we are in 2004 and I've obviously grown out of it! It seems 'fashionable' to be liberal in academia. Those of us who aren't, have to keep our mouths shut.
    If you're not afraid of a little recourse, you could always add your own stuff to the board. Some cold, hard, facts never hurt anyone, and isn't that what education's all about? :)

3. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Put something up. put up and eight 1/2 by 11 laminated sheet with nothing but the facts of kerry's various lies, flip flops, and hypocrisies. Or just a big head shot of Bush, smiling like the devil cuz he's gonna win.

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The question is wether or not students even have that right.

Is this a board for administration use only?

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    i guarntee if gop guy did put soemthing Pro-Bush up there or Anti-Kerry, ti'd get ripped down and labeled propaganda immediately by the faculty. All these school teachers are aging hippies, or are a product of other hippie teachers that taught them. We need to break the cycle somehow.

6. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I may do it anyway, lol, I gonna fight the power.

Seriously, the Principal is gonna hear about this.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

7. Semper Fi

Semper Fi VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +130
    Yes, everyone in my school are liberal, except for a few, and they are my best friends. You do that, and if the administrators give you any crap, fight it all the way. How would people like the school/ district if they supported biased opinons? I wish my school had something like that, I'd put a whole bunch of Bush stuff and Support Our Troops stuff. Man, I hate my school district in Alaska, everyone here hates Bush, except the military families. I wouldnt be surprised if Alaska ends up secedeing. Good luck and have fun! ;)

8. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Your from Alaska, cool.

Don't believe ANYTHING you friends say about Bush.

Alaska would actually have the best chance of seceding.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

9. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I am a college student now and yes, most of the faculty is democratic. The best professor I have had so far was a Libertarian, however.

acludem

10. proud_savagette

proud_savagette Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, my school and my brothers' school are both extremely Liberal, but it doesn't really make sense for them to be...My triplet sister and I go to an all-girls' Catholic high school (ugh) and my triplet bro and little bro go to an all-guys Catholic high school (which is 'ugh' in their opinion as well), and they spew trash at us all the time, about how Saddam was "just a politician" and then switching to topics that condemn every person who is against homosexual marriage because we're "hateful and uncaring"--I am not too sure why a so-called religious school would side with liberals when liberals are the ones who are allowing that muslim call to prayer to take place, and getting the ten commandments taken down...the best I can do is take Michael Savage's The Enemy Within and read it at school, so I anger all the Liberals at lunch time...which is about 85% of the entire school...so many girls hate my guts at that school it's not even funny. At my brothers' school, they've had to listen to anti-war talks and all that kind of thing. Sometimes the world makes me sick.