A Favored Dick Of The Democrats

You have an equal right to ignore your own education. Ignorance is bliss. Not much more I can add.

I'm free to ignore nutbag videos? Thank you!!!

Not much more I can add.

Obviously.

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18 : 13

Why is a video about the IRS proof of your claims about the Federal Reserve?

The video explains it. The subject is not relevant to the topic. It would take you less time to watch it than argue about it. And they do a much better job explaining it than I can.

If it's such a nutbag video, maybe you'd be better served to move on and find something more worthwhile to discuss.

A video that says the owners of the Fed are secret......is a nutbag video.

The subject is not relevant to the topic.

Then why did you say the Federal Reserve isn't federal and has no reserve.?

I said it because the statement is true. I'm not engaging in dialogue with you as you are wanting to hijack the thread and take it further afield than the OP intended.

Now, see, if you were interested in my statement, you would have taken the time to look at my sources of proof. However, this isn't your first rodeo. You have posted tens of thousands of times on this board and not heard this before.

So, what you're looking for is a chance to try and make me look stupid. You don't care about the facts. The problem is, this isn't my first rodeo either. And IF you were interested in the subject, you'd be researching it and looking at the evidence prevented. Instead, your are an Internet opportunist looking to score some brownie points with the Net buddies you've made over the course of your tens of thousands of posts.

A side comment about a subject you brought up is not cause to derail other people's threads. But, I have the feeling this is going to end being all about you. I just did this game with someone as good as you. I choose not to play.

The way I see it, I have answered your original question that was off topic. I apologize for having responded. Having said that, if you're interested in the facts, you will have no problem studying the evidence.

I'm free to ignore nutbag videos? Thank you!!!

Not much more I can add.

Obviously.

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18 : 13

The video explains it. The subject is not relevant to the topic. It would take you less time to watch it than argue about it. And they do a much better job explaining it than I can.

If it's such a nutbag video, maybe you'd be better served to move on and find something more worthwhile to discuss.

I said it because the statement is true. I'm not engaging in dialogue with you as you are wanting to hijack the thread and take it further afield than the OP intended.

Now, see, if you were interested in my statement, you would have taken the time to look at my sources of proof. However, this isn't your first rodeo. You have posted tens of thousands of times on this board and not heard this before.

So, what you're looking for is a chance to try and make me look stupid. You don't care about the facts. The problem is, this isn't my first rodeo either. And IF you were interested in the subject, you'd be researching it and looking at the evidence prevented. Instead, your are an Internet opportunist looking to score some brownie points with the Net buddies you've made over the course of your tens of thousands of posts.

A side comment about a subject you brought up is not cause to derail other people's threads. But, I have the feeling this is going to end being all about you. I just did this game with someone as good as you. I choose not to play.

The way I see it, I have answered your original question that was off topic. I apologize for having responded. Having said that, if you're interested in the facts, you will have no problem studying the evidence.

So, what you're looking for is a chance to try and make me look stupid.

Come on, just because you posted a stupid video (love the fake Wilson and Jefferson quotes) doesn't make you stupid.

You don't care about the facts.

Well, if you think the facts include: "The Fed isn't federal", "The Fed has no reserves", "The Fed charges the government interest to use Federal Reserve Notes", "The list of Fed shareholders is secret", "All our income taxes go to pay the interest on the debt" or "All our income taxes go to pay interest to the Fed", that's not me making you look stupid.

Come on, just because you posted a stupid video (love the fake Wilson and Jefferson quotes) doesn't make you stupid.

Well, if you think the facts include: "The Fed isn't federal", "The Fed has no reserves", "The Fed charges the government interest to use Federal Reserve Notes", "The list of Fed shareholders is secret", "All our income taxes go to pay the interest on the debt" or "All our income taxes go to pay interest to the Fed", that's not me making you look stupid.

You can't alter facts if you don't like them. And IF the video says all of that, were you lying about it not being worth your time when you DID view it OR are you still trying to lure me into an off topic debate?

Hard to argue with the people who have the experience to make the statements:

Federal-Reserve.net - Is Neither Federal Nor A Reserve, It Stole Our Currency In 1913

You can't alter facts if you don't like them. And IF the video says all of that, were you lying about it not being worth your time when you DID view it OR are you still trying to lure me into an off topic debate?

Federal-Reserve.net - Is Neither Federal Nor A Reserve, It Stole Our Currency In 1913

You can't alter facts if you don't like them.

None of those "facts" are true, why would I alter the silly fantasies in your stupid video?

None of those "facts" are true, why would I alter the silly fantasies in your stupid video?

Lawyers, historians, and even the most knowledgeable federal legislators disagree with you. So, let's end it there. We're not going to debate this here. Got anything related to the OP?

Lawyers, historians, and even the most knowledgeable federal legislators disagree with you. So, let's end it there. We're not going to debate this here. Got anything related to the OP?

Lawyers, historians, and even the most knowledgeable federal legislators disagree with you.

Yes, there are nutbags in all walks of life.

Got anything related to the OP?

Yes. Ramos is a white racist dick from the white racist ruling class of Mexico.
For him to lecture the US about our racism against the Indian illegals his country pushes into the US is beyond ridiculous. He needs to go back to Mexico and fix his home country instead of living here
and whining about the US.

Lawyers, historians, and even the most knowledgeable federal legislators disagree with you.

For him to lecture the US about our racism against the Indian illegals his country pushes into the US is beyond ridiculous. He needs to go back to Mexico and fix his home country instead of living here

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" Matt. 7 : 3

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" Matt. 7 : 3

Sorry about your eye troubles.

Nobody is stopping the Dems from introducing tax legislation now.
I'll bet if they wanted to make the middle class cuts deeper and permanent, they'd
get more Republican votes than Dem votes.

The Democrats want socialism. The Republicans like Trump want socialism... slightly different versions and the Republicans want to do it on the installment plan.

The Democrats want socialism.

And higher taxes. The Republicans want lower taxes.

The Republicans gave you the unconstitutional income tax and the so - called Federal Reserve System (that is neither federal or a reserve.) They are as addicted to global socialism as the Dems are.
either/or
neither/nor
constructive criticism

It's all semantics and most people aren't net nazis. If you understood the message, that's what is most important.
Apparently, you missed the part where I said it was constructive criticism. I got the point, but there is always room for improvement in one's grammar. If you're going to write or speak English, you should strive to get it right. Either that or you prove that you are neither educated nor intelligent.

You should worry about your optorectalmeylitis and mind your own freaking business.

The Democrats want socialism. The Republicans like Trump want socialism... slightly different versions and the Republicans want to do it on the installment plan.

The Republicans gave you the unconstitutional income tax and the so - called Federal Reserve System (that is neither federal or a reserve.) They are as addicted to global socialism as the Dems are.
either/or
neither/nor
constructive criticism

It's all semantics and most people aren't net nazis. If you understood the message, that's what is most important.
Apparently, you missed the part where I said it was constructive criticism. I got the point, but there is always room for improvement in one's grammar. If you're going to write or speak English, you should strive to get it right. Either that or you prove that you are neither educated nor intelligent.

I have to wade through hundreds of sentences every day wherein people (even those claiming to be teachers) make more grammatical errors than a fifth grader. About half the posters on any given discussion board don't know the difference between your and you're.

Unless I wanted to appear to be a know it all, IF I were to offer them constructive criticism, I'd do so in a PM, not try to chide them in public. Just saying.

You should worry about your optorectalmeylitis and mind your own freaking business.

Thank you for your advice!

I can’t figure out why people come to this country and complains about this country, while the country they left is a bigger hellhole, yet they say nothing about where they came from, only this country and the decisions we make as a country.

either/or
neither/nor
constructive criticism

I have to wade through hundreds of sentences every day wherein people (even those claiming to be teachers) make more grammatical errors than a fifth grader. About half the posters on any given discussion board don't know the difference between your and you're.

Unless I wanted to appear to be a know it all, IF I were to offer them constructive criticism, I'd do so in a PM, not try to chide them in public. Just saying.
It's not meant to chide anyone. It's meant to spread the wisdom.

Hopefully, you have via your post spread the word to about half the posters on this discussion board that they should review the use or you're and your. Thanks for your group therapy lesson.

I can’t figure out why people come to this country and complains about this country, while the country they left is a bigger hellhole, yet they say nothing about where they came from, only this country and the decisions we make as a country.

I may not agree with what the man says, but I'd fight to the death for his right to say it. You, on the other hand, spend your ever waking moment trying to figure out novel ways to screw people out of their right to have and state their opinion. Adding insult to injury you have the unmitigated gall to pretend that it's their fault you're an asshole.

I may not agree with what the man says, but I'd fight to the death for his right to say it. You, on the other hand, spend your ever waking moment trying to figure out novel ways to screw people out of their right to have and state their opinion. Adding insult to injury you have the unmitigated gall to pretend that it's their fault you're an asshole.

Stop trolling, and stick to the thread topic.

Eat me. Answering a side question is not trolling.

Every now and then the Dems send someone out that has a point. Made my relevant point and moving on. No further attempts to troll me are necessary. You can always disagree via PM.

Eat me. Answering a side question is not trolling.

You trolls always deny your trolling.

Forum List

Back