Zone1 A fake person of Faith is more insulting to G_d than an Atheist.

Yes. Nothing in religion is provable, this is why it is called Faith. Any discussion of religion or the genesis of the universe is theory and opinion My post is thus opinion. When I read religious forums of those claiming to be religious and the replicate little to no premise of forgiveness, being truthful or havinv a love of man, well, there is even a word for it I believe, "pharisaic". It is worse to offend and insult G_d with lies rather than to just say "Im an Atheist". In the first instance you are bearing false witness, sinning, directly to oir Creator, in the second you are at least honest and not pretending. Thus, I conclude in my opinion that it is a worst insult. Would you not agree if you were being objective?
You gave your opinion on why you believe that God feel a certain way when observing human actions, not sure why an atheist feels the need to pick your statement apart other than ignorance. Nice conclusion based on evidence.

You have a lot to learn.

Atheist: one who rejects the existence of God

If you don't believe in God, then you don't accept Jesus' sacrifice for YOUR sins

On the Day of Judgment (which you don't believe in) you stand before God ALONE and give an accounting of your life ALONE. Pointing fingers at John or Mary won't save you.

Best get right with God and quit worrying about your neighbor.

Unless you accept God's GIFT of eternal life, you are destined to be ASHES in the Lake of Fire. That is YOUR future
According to Jesus, you'll fare better before your Christian god, as a cold, faithless atheist, than a lukewarm Christian. Jesus said he prefers a person to be cold concerning faith than lukewarm. Either you're faithless or completely committed to him, there's no middle ground or sitting on the fence. It's all or nothing with Jesus. You can deny that, but all anyone has to do is read what he said. He will spew lukewarm Christians out of his mouth, not the case with those who are cold, as in not believing.

As far as what you said about the day of judgment, the forgiveness of sin, and "the lake of fire", those are Christian dogmas, that I don't believe. From the perspective of my religion, God is almighty and infinite, He doesn't send people to a "lake of fire" to be tortured for all eternity, because they didn't convert to a particular religion, rather, He reforms them through reincarnation in many forms, states, and locations according to their "karma" (actions, sowing and reaping) in the material universe. So-called "hell", is life here encased in mortal flesh, yet it has a rehabilitative purpose. We are "saved" through "bhakti yoga", selfless service to God.

Your god is a sadistic psychopath and terrorist bully, keeping people fully conscious in a state of eternal torment, for not converting to Christianity (one religion of many), whereas my God is all-powerful, creative, and truly compassionate, providing all souls with a way to return to the spiritual realm, from where they originally came from. The material world is comprised of the "external" energy of God. It's designed to reform souls, that fall into ignorance and need help coming to their senses. We're essentially criminals serving a prison sentence and this material universe is our prison.

Salvation is returning to the spiritual universe with God:

RK.png

2RK.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back