A disgusting act

I wouldn't be so sure, and I certainly wouldn't risk my health or my family's health or even my barn animal's health just for some free wood.

So you don't know how a wood stove works. Just admit it it's OK.
I don't accept at face value your statement that there is no danger from the chemicals, no.

LOL.

You can't admit that you have no clue as to how a wood stove works. Tell me are you afraid of your furnace too because it works almost exactly the same way as a wood stove.

A wood stove is air tight. There are usually controls on the exterior doors that regulate the intake of cool air from the room to be used for combustion. Since heat rises, all combustion gases and smoke rise up the chimney.

If properly installed, no combustion waste is vented inside.

Last edited:
I still say they were just fucking trees and you guys are allowing the dispicableness of the act regarding there sentimental value to cloud your objectivity.

Unfortunately for this guy, it's quite possible that the judge & jury will suffer a similar lapse in judgement and send him away for longer than most rapists.

Cest la vie :thup:

I still say they were just fucking trees and you guys are allowing the dispicableness of the act regarding there sentimental value to cloud your objectivity.

Unfortunately for this guy, it's quite possible that the judge & jury will suffer a similar lapse in judgement and send him away for longer than most rapists.

So, if terrorists destroy the Statue Of Liberty, no harm no foul because it's just metal, and symbolism means nothing?

So, if terrorists destroy the Statue Of Liberty, no harm no foul because it's just metal, and symbolism means nothing?

The statue of liberty was man made and bore a cost of material and labor. A tree doesn't possess those characteristics.

The statue of liberty was man made and bore a cost of material and labor. A tree doesn't possess those characteristics.
French costs, French labor, from over 100 years ago.

But keep flailing.

French costs, French labor, from over 100 years ago.

But keep flailing.

Who cares who bore the cost or performed the labor? A statue is worth more than a tree because of the effort involved in its creation.

A tree requires no such effort.

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -42 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
too pathetic to bother with :thup:

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

Yet, here you are, bothering with it. :lol:

That a guy who poisons a tree will see more jail time than a rapist.

I hope he doesn't, because I don't think his crime is anywhere near as heinous as rape. But from what i've read, he could get 5-10 years in prison. I've heard of rapists getting less than 10.

Shit, some murderers get less than 5-10.

I'm sooo glad we have our priorities straight in this country.

And what about child molestors? Sometimes they get out in 3!

But of course a child's lost innocence is nothing compared to a bunch of drunk colleges students having to plant new trees.

I hope he doesn't, because I don't think his crime is anywhere near as heinous as rape. But from what i've read, he could get 5-10 years in prison. I've heard of rapists getting less than 10.

But of course a child's lost innocence is nothing compared to a bunch of drunk colleges students having to plant new trees.
You keep concentrating on the trees instead of the illegal act.

Actually, I'm seeing the whole forest. You're the one who can't see it because your too focused on the trees. :thup:

The severity of charges for destruction of property are directly related to the value of the property.

Wood is going for about $200 a cord.

If some of you emotional half wits want to convince yourselves that this crime is equal to or worse than rape and child molestation go ahead and knock yourselves out.

I prefer sanity. :thup:

Forum List

Back