A disgusting act

It's one thing to steal a mascot's head over the weekend. Or to burn a jersey (which I always thought was stupid since you have to buy the jersey first). But this shit is way over the line. I don't care how much someone dislikes or even hates Auburn, you don't destroy heritage like that--it's more than just a tree to that school.

The silver lining is that this shows the character of a lot of Alabama fans who have shown sympathy for Auburn and recognize the boundaries of the rivalry. Just goes to show that any group has their designated whackjobs. I just hope an Auburn fan doesn't retaliate by doing something equally as wrong.

He bailed out of jail yesterday. He will do prison time, significant time, I imagine.

His children have received death threats, and are under police protection now.

A group of Bama students have raised over $22,000 in just under 3 days to help in replacing the trees.

Donate here:

Tide for Toomer's | Facebook

That's not right. His children have nothing to do with this. I hate when people go too far in their righteousness.

He bailed out of jail yesterday. He will do prison time, significant time, I imagine.

His children have received death threats, and are under police protection now.

A group of Bama students have raised over $22,000 in just under 3 days to help in replacing the trees.

Donate here:

Tide for Toomer's | Facebook

That's not right. His children have nothing to do with this. I hate when people go too far in their righteousness.
another example of over reaction
but at least Bama fans are showing they are not like this guy

I have been saying for a long time that bama and auburn needed to stop playing one another.
People not in the state have no clue just how nasty the rivalry is.

Totally absurd. I heard he could get up to 2 years.

I have been saying for a long time that bama and auburn needed to stop playing one another.

I think he'll be lucky to get only 2 years.

That is just for the criminal mischief charge. He has several more charges coming, but they haven't been issued yet.

I'm guessing he goes away for at least 5 years, and that's with good-time.

Attachments

• $shoe tree.jpg
    $shoe tree.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 65
Am I the only person who is thinking, "It's just a fucking tree"?

No?

It meant a lot to AU. Toomers Corner is where they gather after a game. It is a ''tradition'' they have had for many years. They win, they ''roll'' Toomers Corner.

I hate AU...but what was done was definitely wrong.

I think he'll be lucky to get only 2 years.

That is just for the criminal mischief charge. He has several more charges coming, but they haven't been issued yet.

I'm guessing he goes away for at least 5 years, and that's with good-time.

I was just going by what Megyn Kelly said yesterday.

No?

It meant a lot to AU. Toomers Corner is where they gather after a game. It is a ''tradition'' they have had for many years. They win, they ''roll'' Toomers Corner.

I hate AU...but what was done was definitely wrong.

As you should. :)

No?

No, you're not.

I heard about this on the radio the other day (and they even played his call bragging about it), I laughed my ass off.

A dick move, sure. But worthy of hard time? I mean shit, it's not like they were pitbulls. :lol:

No?

No, you're not.

I heard about this on the radio the other day (and they even played his call bragging about it), I laughed my ass off.

A dick move, sure. But worthy of hard time? I mean shit, it's not like they were pitbulls. :lol:
It's not just the trees, it's the dosage of the chemicals he used. There are serious penalties for environmental terrorism.

No?

No, you're not.

It's not just the trees, it's the dosage of the chemicals he used. There are serious penalties for environmental terrorism.

I know they'll go after him for illegal chemical dumping, but everything I've read says that it poses no health risks so I can't imagine thats worth hard time either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back