A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?
To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Are you talking about the Aryan Brotherhood? because those idiots are more of a prison gang than an actual white supremacist movement.

It appears that he is talking more about these type of people. There have been a number of polls like this over the past year prompted by incidents like the "unite the right" rally in North Carolina where that person ran over counterprotesters with a car. Do you feel that was orchestrated by progressive strategists who are attempting to use the "alt right" to divide the country?

U.S. troops say white nationalists are a bigger threat to America than ISIS jihadis

The guy is being prosecuted, isn't he? You don't see people on this board (besides the actual racists) rallying to his "cause" do you?

I don't believe that this board is an accurate representation of society as a whole.

Because white, American culture is THE superior culture in the world.
Give me a Fkn break dude and all you are doing is ramping up the hate with a Roseanne inspired dumbass comment like this!
Yes, we, AMERICANS should lie and pretend your backward, primitive, stone age culture in Africa is equal to what we created in 100 years. Don't want to hurt da widdo feewings of those benefiting from us, who are really not part of us.

Last edited:
Because white, American culture is THE superior culture in the world.
When did mud wrestling with pigs become a superior culture? :laughing0301:

The majority of white people do not mud wrestle pigs. I do not believe any same person would actually assert that.
The majority of white people do not have a superior culture. No sane person would ever say that with a straight face. :laugh:

So, where do you stand re mud wrestling with pigs? Still believe it defines "white culture"?

I don't, BTW, believe cultures to be superior to each other. They are what they are.
Absolutely. Are you really denying that it is? How about Nascar?

I agree cultures can be superior however, I have suspicion that we probably disagree on what makes a culture superior.

You're talking about a subset of white American culture when you're talking about NASCAR, and a MUCH smaller subset when you're talking about mud wrestling with pigs. Let's put it this way. Do dreadlocks, malt liquor, pimps and hos define black culture? If you think so, I can understand your confusion.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.

Actually, if you listen to the podcast (just the first fifteen minutes) you will hear the truth--that the white supremacists are going under a lot of more "palatable" names these days. Including Alt Right.

When did mud wrestling with pigs become a superior culture? :laughing0301:

The majority of white people do not mud wrestle pigs. I do not believe any same person would actually assert that.
The majority of white people do not have a superior culture. No sane person would ever say that with a straight face. :laugh:

So, where do you stand re mud wrestling with pigs? Still believe it defines "white culture"?

I don't, BTW, believe cultures to be superior to each other. They are what they are.

I agree cultures can be superior however, I have suspicion that we probably disagree on what makes a culture superior.

You're talking about a subset of white American culture when you're talking about NASCAR, and a MUCH smaller subset when you're talking about mud wrestling with pigs. Let's put it this way. Do dreadlocks, malt liquor, pimps and hos define black culture? If you think so, I can understand your confusion.

I disagree. Those are the only two things I can think of that actually define white culture. Everything else you steal from the Black race albeit a decade later.

Dreadlocks and braids are an essential part of the Black culture. Malt liquor to Blacks is just like Bud to whites. Pimps and hos exist in every race.

I disagree. Those are the only two things I can think of that actually define white culture. Everything else you steal from the Black race albeit a decade later.

Dreadlocks and braids are an essential part of the Black culture. Malt liquor to Blacks is just like Bud to whites. Pimps and hos exist in every race.

IOW, you're agreeing with me that your pitiful examples do not define "white culture".

Good to know. Now you can stop saying such easily debunked things.

IOW, you're agreeing with me that your pitiful examples do not define "white culture".

I think you missed my first sentence. I absolutely disagree with you.
"I disagree. Those are the only two things I can think of that actually define white culture."

"I disagree. Those are the only two things I can think of that actually define white culture."

You don't know anything about white culture, and something tells me you're not going to learn anything any time soon.

You don't know anything about white culture, and something tells me you're not going to learn anything any time soon.

I know a lot about what passes for white culture. If its not mud wrestling pigs and Nascar what else is it that you havent stolen from other cultures?

I know a lot about what passes for white culture. If its not mud wrestling pigs and Nascar what else is it that you havent stolen from other cultures?

"White culture" is an amalgamation of many subcultures, from Anglo-Saxon to Irish to Scottish to eastern European to Russian, plus the result of the blending that has been going on in America the last several hundred years. Apparently, the only thing you've been aware of is southern redneck stuff. You really need to broaden your horizons.

Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Are you talking about the Aryan Brotherhood? because those idiots are more of a prison gang than an actual white supremacist movement.

It appears that he is talking more about these type of people. There have been a number of polls like this over the past year prompted by incidents like the "unite the right" rally in North Carolina where that person ran over counterprotesters with a car. Do you feel that was orchestrated by progressive strategists who are attempting to use the "alt right" to divide the country?

U.S. troops say white nationalists are a bigger threat to America than ISIS jihadis

The guy is being prosecuted, isn't he? You don't see people on this board (besides the actual racists) rallying to his "cause" do you?
He never had a trial.

he will in November.

Not him specifically. But there are a couple of nut cases on here who have talked about "who they would stomp" if given the chance to do so.

We all know the actual racists on the board, most of them are all hat, not cattle.

I don't believe that this board is an accurate representation of society as a whole.

Maybe, maybe not.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.

Actually, if you listen to the podcast (just the first fifteen minutes) you will hear the truth--that the white supremacists are going under a lot of more "palatable" names these days. Including Alt Right.

Wrong. Actual white power types are proud of what they are, and don't hide behind other names.

Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons.

Wrong. Actual white power types are proud of what they are, and don't hide behind other names.

Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons.
Marty, I am telling you what a man who was a white supremacist HIMSELF said. Are you one, too? If not, it might make sense to listen to him. I'm not going to argue it, because how the hell would I know? I trust the guy to say what is true here--he has no reason to lie about it.

I don't even have to watch it to know it's not a discussion about race. Discussions involve give and take. It's a lecture by racist blacks to justify their demands and false accusations. nothing more.

Marty, I am telling you what a man who was a white supremacist HIMSELF said. Are you one, too? If not, it might make sense to listen to him. I'm not going to argue it, because how the hell would I know? I trust the guy to say what is true here--he has no reason to lie about it.

Sure he does. Get's his face in the news.

Forum List

Back