A Devastating Expose of Mitt Romney's Mistreatment of Mormon Women Emerges

I'm devastated I tell ya

It's almost as bad as when that Catholic, John Kennedy was running for President. God, nobody thought that could EVER happen. He was going to move the Pope to Washington D.C. to help run this country. Instead this country and that religion just kept on keeping on with priests all over the world raping and criminally assaulting their altar boys and in some cases little girls...for years and years and years.

By the way, did you hear about the Boy Scouts of America organization? If not...

Boy Scouts Perverts Abuse File

Last edited:
This is old news. If folks haven't figured out by now how bizarre the Mormon faith is--and how dangerous Romney will be when he is President--they never will. Americans are getting everything they so richly deserve.

Romney is real dangerous. Anyone else here locking and loading yet? :cool:

Nope, but I have already accepted the end of the U.S. democracy as we once knew it--and I think most other Americans have as well. The right wing shit on American democracy when they captured the Supreme Court and installed corporate ownership into the system.

If I were you which thank GOD I'm not, I'd worry about the left wing taking your freedom before the right does. :cool:

You see how setting benchmarks can bite you in the ass?

No what I see is a more recent article about a guy who wasn't vetted the first time around from a more reputable source.

I also see you ... who one minute is arguing or sticking up for the "right". Then the next post arguing or sticking up for the "left".

All...while masquerading as some sort of centrist or voice of reason.

When you figure out your identity, let me know and we'll "talk".

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2012
The two most disturbing stories in this excerpt of a new book are of Romney pressuring a woman to have a baby despite a life threatening condition where both doctors, and even the Mormon President of Stake of Massachusetts, recommended an abortion. In the second example, Romney is alleged to have threatened a divorced single woman with excommunication if she did not relent and give her young son up for adoption to a "proper" LDS familiy, but showed no similar concern for her African American daughter.
Daily Kos: A Devastating Expose of Mitt Romney's Mistreatment of Mormon Women Emerges

This is old news. If folks haven't figured out by now how bizarre the Mormon faith is--and how dangerous Romney will be when he is President--they never will. Americans are getting everything they so richly deserve.

It's bizzare to encourage people not to kill their children and consider adoption?

Anyone else notice what LilOlady does? She starts bullshit threads and never sticks around to defend them while we go at each other? I mean that is what we're here for...to debate but it would be nice if she stuck around to defend the horseshit she posts. Reminds one of Lahkota.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2012
The two most disturbing stories in this excerpt of a new book are of Romney pressuring a woman to have a baby despite a life threatening condition where both doctors, and even the Mormon President of Stake of Massachusetts, recommended an abortion. In the second example, Romney is alleged to have threatened a divorced single woman with excommunication if she did not relent and give her young son up for adoption to a "proper" LDS familiy, but showed no similar concern for her African American daughter.
Daily Kos: A Devastating Expose of Mitt Romney's Mistreatment of Mormon Women Emerges

I am old enough to remember when fear-mongers said the same thing about John Kennedy.

Oct 11, 2012

You are SO right, Freemason...Massachusetts barely survived having Romney as Governor! (Eye roll)

Since when is a moderate "dangerous"? Let me guess...when he doesn't support the far left progressive agenda that YOU espouse?

Mitt Romney will fix our economy and get people back to work. What's "dangerous" is giving another four years to a man who won't do either.

Oct 11, 2012

You are SO right, Freemason...Massachusetts barely survived having Romney as Governor! (Eye roll)

Since when is a moderate "dangerous"? Let me guess...when he doesn't support the far left progressive agenda that YOU espouse?

Mitt Romney will fix our economy and get people back to work. What's "dangerous" is giving another four years to a man who won't do either.

I'm afraid we're about to find out.

By the way--LOL on Obama's "far left agenda!" He's very, very moderate. The only thing that makes right wingers assume he is "far left" is the fact that he is black. Blackness has always annoyed the right wing.

There is nothing at all "radical" about Obama. He's probably more conservative than Nixon was.

By the way--LOL on Obama's "far left agenda!" He's very, very moderate. The only thing that makes right wingers assume he is "far left" is the fact that he is black. Blackness has always annoyed the right wing.

There is nothing at all "radical" about Obama. He's probably more conservative than Nixon was.

What a goofball....yes, it's all about being racists, right? :eusa_whistle:

Our government is a major shareholder in an auto company, nothing strange about that is there? :eusa_whistle:
Forced into a healthcare that most Americans don't like?
Let's not even talk about his debt and deficit.
Goodgrief.....more conservative than Nixon, really? I have to laugh at you on your post, dude. :lol:

Yeah.. ignore the communists and terrorists he associates with. Not radical at all.

Our government is a major shareholder in an auto company, nothing strange about that is there? :eusa_whistle:
Goodgrief.....more conservative than Nixon, really? I have to laugh at you on your post, dude. :lol:

Crazy how delusional people are getting around here and elsewhere, isn't it?

Crazy how delusional people are getting around here and elsewhere, isn't it?

Strange days indeed.

Barack Obama is more conservative than Richard Nixon? Wow...I'm not even going to respond to something as obviously idiotic as that statement because it speaks for itself.

It does give me a good idea of where YOU are coming from though.

Forum List

Back