A Desperate and Futile Attempt To Reach Out to African Americans By Republicans!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
African Americans are not convinced with the appearance of Conservative sincerity with the shenanigans going on by Conservatives to try to woo them into their political party. They know they are now grasping at straws but could give a hoot about them and would just as soon throw them under the bus right after they get their vote in the next elections. Now they see them trying harder and spending a lot of money to try to get their vote but it won't happen hard as they try and spend as much as they will. Black folks are just too smart to fall for that crap and can see right through that ploy that will ultimately backfire and get Republicans nowhere.

All African Americans Need to Be Aware of the Following:​
Black voters skeptical of Republican Party?s $10 million campaign to win them over

And these are additional reasons why African Americans won't be switching to the Republican Party anytime soon if ever.

Race is central to the fear and angst of the US right

Nevada tea party Republican: ?Yeah, I would? vote to bring back slavery

Opinion: Over 48 years, GOP strays far from voting rights - CNN.com

Herman Cain Denies GOP's Horrible History With Blacks by Roland S. Martin on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Even The Daily Show Was Shocked By This Racist GOP Leader's Responses Thepoliticalfreakshow.us

Tea Party Senate Candidate In Mississippi Has Ties To Neo-Confederate/Secessionist Group

Why Texas Republicans Aren't Trusted To Protect Minority Voters

Republicans Support Kids Wearing Confederate Flag Over Gay Pride Flag | Truth Wins Out

African Americans are not convinced with the appearance of Conservative sincerity with the shenanigans going on by Conservatives to try to woo them into their political party. They know they are now grasping at straws but could give a hoot about them and would just as soon throw them under the bus right after they get their vote in the next elections. Now they see them trying harder and spending a lot of money to try to get their vote but it won't happen hard as they try and spend as much as they will. Black folks are just too smart to fall for that crap and can see right through that ploy that will ultimately backfire and get Republicans nowhere.

Black voters skeptical of Republican Party?s $10 million campaign to win them over

And these are additional reasons why African Americans won't be switching to the Republican Party anytime soon if ever.

Herman Cain Denies GOP's Horrible History With Blacks by Roland S. Martin on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Even The Daily Show Was Shocked By This Racist GOP Leader's Responses Thepoliticalfreakshow.us

Tea Party Senate Candidate In Mississippi Has Ties To Neo-Confederate/Secessionist Group

Republicans Support Kids Wearing Confederate Flag Over Gay Pride Flag | Truth Wins Out

And you think the GOP NEEDS the black vote?
When 13% of entire US population is black?
When 24% of abortions or 250,000 i.e. killing of black babies is done by black mothers?
When 40% of 2.2 million people in prison or almost 1 million blacks are where they can't vote and definitely can't pro-create in the numbers to make up the abortions!
When 9,000 blacks are murdered by other blacks...
Really the numbers aren't there and never have been!
But more importantly though the GOP doesn't act like the liberal/progressives as slave owners!
YUP slave owners!
How many times have we read/heard... Democrats OWN the black vote! "OWN"... hey if I were a black voter I'd be offended! NO ONE OWNS ME!

Yet here we have Democrats/progressives telling Blacks who to vote for because blacks are owned by Democrats/progressive just as slaveowners owned blacks!
I would really really find it offensive if I were Black to think the Democrats OWN my vote!!!

Good information. Thank you.

Oh I come in here on a daily basis to read Raw Story. Oh that I do. I don't need to go anywhere else because I have links at USMB to dominate the front page to liberal whacko websites now.

Oh every day.

Hey why bother to chat at USMB. Let's just let the left wingers dominate the Political board with links to Raw Story and others.

Why even have USMB?

Hey why bother to chat at USMB. Let's just let the left wingers dominate the Political board with links to Raw Story and others.

Why even have USMB?

so you'll have somewhere to make another 24,000 posts ?

When 24% of abortions or 250,000 i.e. killing of black babies is done by black mothers?
When 40% of 2.2 million people in prison or almost 1 million blacks are where they can't vote and definitely can't pro-create in the numbers to make up the abortions!
But more importantly though the GOP doesn't act like the liberal/progressives as slave owners!
YUP slave owners!
How many times have we read/heard... Democrats OWN the black vote! "OWN"... hey if I were a black voter I'd be offended! NO ONE OWNS ME!

Yet here we have Democrats/progressives telling Blacks who to vote for because blacks are owned by Democrats/progressive just as slaveowners owned blacks!
I would really really find it offensive if I were Black to think the Democrats OWN my vote!!!
What you have to say here should make for most interesting reading to African Americans to further exemplify what I was just saying. And nobody "owns" anyone's vote. African Americans have become well aligned with the Democratic Party on their own because Democrats help African Americans obtain employment and other services they well deserve and treat them like the decent human beings and citizens that they are. They don't throw them under the bus unlike your party after they get their vote. So, when they vote Democratic they are casting their vote for the party that truly appreciates them and works for them unlike the Republican party.

African Americans are not convinced with the appearance of Conservative sincerity with the shenanigans going on by Conservatives to try to woo them into their political party.

I'm sure black Americans are thrilled to have a white liberal granting himself the authority to speak for them.

Not speaking 'for' them but TO them with things they may not be aware of.

YUP slave owners!

What you have to say here should make for most interesting reading to African Americans to further exemplify what I was just saying. And nobody "owns" anyone's vote. African Americans have become well aligned with the Democratic Party on their own because Democrats help African Americans obtain employment and other services they well deserve and treat them like the decent human beings and citizens that they are. They don't throw them under the bus unlike your party after they get their vote. So, when they vote Democratic they are casting their vote for the party that truly appreciates them and works for them unlike the Republican party.

You vote for Democrat/progressive/liberal you poor ignorant unskilled, sitting on front porch out of work black man and you're feed for a day.
Never mind that your masters are taking care of you just as long as you vote for them!

Why even have USMB?
The only reason you and others feel like you can't chat on USMB is due to the fact that you never have anything of substance to say notwithstanding that you can't talk about your party's accomplishments because there aren't any. Let's just call it like it is.

African Americans are not convinced with the appearance of Conservative sincerity with the shenanigans going on by Conservatives to try to woo them into their political party.

I'm sure black Americans are thrilled to have a white liberal granting himself the authority to speak for them.

Not speaking 'for' them but TO them with things they may not be aware of.

You have to be fucking joking here.

Surely you jest. OMG I'm trying not to freak out. Ok. You are out there to make sure black people might not be aware of some things.

Okey dokey.

Why even have USMB?
The only reason you and others feel like you can't chat on USMB is due to the fact that you never have anything of substance to say notwithstanding that you can't talk about your party's accomplishments because there aren't any. Let's just call it like it is.

So you and Siete are running together are you? I know how it goes. I can chat here any day any time.

Interesting you think you can roll in and fuck everyone up though. I can take you day after day.

Let's play.

YUP slave owners!

I seriously doubt that Blacks need any advice from you on what is, or is not, in their best interest. You seem to believe that it is admirable that Democrats treat Blacks like decent human beings, and help them obtain employment and other services? How White of you, but what makes you believe they are in need of your decent treatment and/or help? You really don't believe they are up to snuff with the White folks and need your help to make up the difference. You are a soft core racist.

It shows in just about every aspect of Democrat politics. You oppose picture IDs, because you don't believe Blacks and Browns are smart enough or industrious enough to get them. You favor affirmative action because you do not believe that Blacks are smart enough or industrious enough to compete on their own merits. Need i go on, or do you get the ugly picture? Soft core racism.

What is desperate and futile are the constant troll threads with far left hack sites as the source spouting far left talking points in order to convenience themselves that the Democrats won't in all Probability lose the Senate in November.

Forum List

Back