Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
So, a few weekends ago, it started with a bad sore throat, that got worse over the next few days. On Tuesday, 22 August, 2022, I felt ill enough that I decided to call out from work.

My wife urged me to take an at-home COVID-19 test, which came up positive. On relaying this information to my employer, I was directed to go to a particular clinic, to get an official test, which also came up positive. On that result, I was instructed to stay home the rest of that week, and to return to that clinic the following Monday, for a retest. If that test was negative, I would be clear to return to work. Alas, it also came up positive, so I was obligated to stay home for another week, and to return to work this week. My date returning to work was 06 September 2022*. I did take an at-home test on Friday, 01 September, 2022, which came up negative.

So, nothing about my experience has done a thing to change my opinion that COVID-1984 is nothing more than a routine cold/flu that has been exaggerated and weaponized for political purposes. Although I was compelled to take two weeks off from work, there were only two days that I was sick enough that I would have stayed home if I had the choice. The experience of having this disease, for me, was exactly as I expected, nothing more than a slightly worse-than-average cold or flu.

The first week, I didn't mind being off work. As said, I was sick enough for a couple of them that I would have stayed home anyway. And whenever I am sick, even after the infection is done, my body doesn't mind a few more days to recover.

The second week was very annoying. By this time, I was feeling well enough to return to work, to want to return to work. If I couldn't return to work, I at least wanted to go out and do something, anything. But that second test on Monday meant that I was compelled to stay cooped up at home, under quarantine; and by this time, staying cooped up at home was the last thing I wanted.

My wife seemed to be about a day or two behind me, as far as the progression of the symptoms, though she continued to test negative until much later in the first week, about the time she otherwise seemed to be recovering.

For the record, my wife and I don't agree on everything about the #CoronaHoax2020. She is “fully vaccinated”. I really wish she hadn't let them give her that poison. She's now having some indications of possible heart problems (beginning before we both got sick from COVID-1984) and I suspect that the mRNA shit may have something to do with it.

For myself, I absolutely refuse to let them give me that shit. The empirical evidence seems to be clear that this mRNA shit is not effective, nor is it safe.

In any event, her having let them inject this shit in her, and me refusing it, seems to have made no difference. We both got about equally sick from this disease, for about the same amount of time. It is apparent to me that the mRNA shit did nothing to protect her from the disease, and it may have caused her some tangible harm, more serious than what the disease itself has caused either of us.

* Oddly, 06 September 2022 is the three-year anniversary of a mishap which resulted in my left leg being broken. This project is under the same general contractor as the project on which that mishap occurred, I have the same foreman, this time, that I had on that other project, and even the same company whose stack of drywall fell on me and broke my leg is doing the drywalling on this project. And just to make it weirder, though I never had a cast put on my leg, that was broken; my foreman, who has been having an assortment of issues with his foot, ended up, on that very day, getting a cast put on his leg.

† I must add that I don't know for certain, or even with a high degree of confidence. The issues with her heart may have nothing to do with the mRNA shit. But it does stand out to me that these issues arose after she started letting them inject this shit into her, with heart issues being among the problems that this mRNA shit is known to cause. “Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.” — Henry David Thoreau

So, a few weekends ago, it started with a bad sore throat, that got worse over the next few days. On Tuesday, 22 August, 2022, I felt ill enough that I decided to call out from work.

My wife urged me to take an at-home COVID-19 test, which came up positive. On relaying this information to my employer, I was directed to go to a particular clinic, to get an official test, which also came up positive. On that result, I was instructed to stay home the rest of that week, and to return to that clinic the following Monday, for a retest. If that test was negative, I would be clear to return to work. Alas, it also came up positive, so I was obligated to stay home for another week, and to return to work this week. My date returning to work was 06 September 2022*. I did take an at-home test on Friday, 01 September, 2022, which came up negative.

So, nothing about my experience has done a thing to change my opinion that COVID-1984 is nothing more than a routine cold/flu that has been exaggerated and weaponized for political purposes. Although I was compelled to take two weeks off from work, there were only two days that I was sick enough that I would have stayed home if I had the choice. The experience of having this disease, for me, was exactly as I expected, nothing more than a slightly worse-than-average cold or flu.

The first week, I didn't mind being off work. As said, I was sick enough for a couple of them that I would have stayed home anyway. And whenever I am sick, even after the infection is done, my body doesn't mind a few more days to recover.

The second week was very annoying. By this time, I was feeling well enough to return to work, to want to return to work. If I couldn't return to work, I at least wanted to go out and do something, anything. But that second test on Monday meant that I was compelled to stay cooped up at home, under quarantine; and by this time, staying cooped up at home was the last thing I wanted.

My wife seemed to be about a day or two behind me, as far as the progression of the symptoms, though she continued to test negative until much later in the first week, about the time she otherwise seemed to be recovering.

For the record, my wife and I don't agree on everything about the #CoronaHoax2020. She is “fully vaccinated”. I really wish she hadn't let them give her that poison. She's now having some indications of possible heart problems (beginning before we both got sick from COVID-1984) and I suspect that the mRNA shit may have something to do with it.

For myself, I absolutely refuse to let them give me that shit. The empirical evidence seems to be clear that this mRNA shit is not effective, nor is it safe.

In any event, her having let them inject this shit in her, and me refusing it, seems to have made no difference. We both got about equally sick from this disease, for about the same amount of time. It is apparent to me that the mRNA shit did nothing to protect her from the disease, and it may have caused her some tangible harm, more serious than what the disease itself has caused either of us.

* Oddly, 06 September 2022 is the three-year anniversary of a mishap which resulted in my left leg being broken. This project is under the same general contractor as the project on which that mishap occurred, I have the same foreman, this time, that I had on that other project, and even the same company whose stack of drywall fell on me and broke my leg is doing the drywalling on this project. And just to make it weirder, though I never had a cast put on my leg, that was broken; my foreman, who has been having an assortment of issues with his foot, ended up, on that very day, getting a cast put on his leg.

† I must add that I don't know for certain, or even with a high degree of confidence. The issues with her heart may have nothing to do with the mRNA shit. But it does stand out to me that these issues arose after she started letting them inject this shit into her, with heart issues being among the problems that this mRNA shit is known to cause. “Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.” — Henry David Thoreau

Covid is NOT a hoax. It's far too global an issue and far too many healthy people have died long before their time to label it as such IMO.

You are absolutely correct that it has been politicized by SOME (certainly not all). This politicization has damaged trust in government institutions in many nations. This is also why you do not want politically obedient people from any party in any healthcare leadership position. Politicians also shouldn't be pretending to be doctors.

This doesn't take away from the seriousness of it. It also shouldn't take away from ones personal beliefs that their healthcare circumstances are unique. I personally believe that the vaccine may not be the reason for the heart issues, but, the virus itself and/or maybe possibly even how it interacts with people differently.

I am confident that I had the virus at least once. I definitely had omicron. I suspect I also had the delta virus but I am far less certain of this.

I've also had heart issues of late. Is this related to me NOT being vaxxed? I don't know, some would just erroneously make this claim. For me it was the risk I was willing to accept once I realized that it wouldn't prevent transmission. More than likely my current health issues have to do with a number of factors, being vaxxed probably isn't one of them, but it might be, as my immune system is strong. Is this a curse when dealing with such a virus (strong immune response= inflammation?).

We shouldn't be undermining the danger of covid though, it is person dependent. It is far more dangerous to some than others of course. If the vaccine had prevented transmission of the virus, it would have received far greater approval by the skeptics I imagine. It really doesn't provide immunity (no matter what some politicians said, again, see my comment about "trust in government") and this means citizens were weary right from the start.

Last edited:

It is absolutely a hoax in that it was sold as a Plague like illness ready to wipe out much of the population but turned out to be more like a ad flu/cold.
Just like you said it was.
The bed wetters still think it is much worse than it is & refuse to consider everything that proves otherwise.

Good for you no to fall for the pressure & brainwashing over an experimental gene therapy that is not safe, effective or necessary.
I hope your wife is OK

Sounds very similar to what I have seen in my family. My dad is unvaxxed and 70 years old, it was a bad flu for a few days and he got over it just fine.

Some people that I know were vaxxed had some terrible adverse reactions. One would had died if he hadn’t got to an emergency room and he had to get a blood transfusion to survive. Another friend got the Bell’s Palsy attack with paralyzed face. This is truly evil shit.

My folks who are in their early 70s, caught it three weeks ago and were over it in four days. Check out the stats on O blood types. People with those types usually fight it off quicker or have very mild symptoms.

To add a bit more to my COVID-1984 experience.

My upper respiratory system seems to be my Achilles heel. Any time I have any cold, flu, or other illness that hits my upper respiratory system, I usually have damage that persist for weeks, even months afterward. Coughing, sneezing, sinus irritation, and such.

I did not have this after my recent bout with COVID-1984. Within a week or two, my upper respiratory system was back to normal. So, on the whole, I have to say that COVID-1984 hit me less seriously than a normal cold or flu usually does.

And I have to laugh at all you cowardly, gullible pussies, who have allowed yourselves sot be deceived and manipulated into being deathly afraid of this illness. especially those of you who were stupid enough to support all the corruption, abuses of power, losses of freedom, and economic sabotage that has been done to us in the name of this hoax, and especially those of you who were stupid enough to let them inject you with dangerous, experimental mRNA drugs. You should be deeply ashamed of yourselves. You are complicit in allowing much, much, much more harm to be done to us, as individuals and as a society, than this stupid virus ever had the potential by itself to cause.

You might find this interesting; Oz has done a review on our Covid Response.

Paywalled so I copied lots.

OK; a "fair" review. (May be paywalled)

"

Australia Covid review finds lockdowns, border closures and schools being shut were avoidable​

Ben Talintyre For Daily Mail Australia - 9h ago
React

1666255781897.png

Australia's Covid response has been slammed for politically-driven health orders and the excessive use of lockdowns, finding they ultimately failed to protect the nation's most vulnerable people,.
A damning independent review by former secretary to the prime minister Peter Shergold urged federal and state governments to learn from their mistakes and overhaul their processes in order to restore trust.
The report, funded by the Paul Ramsay Foundation, John and Myriam Wylie Foundation and Andrew Forrest's Minderoo Foundation, found closing the country's schools was wrong.
'It was wrong to close entire school systems, particularly once new information indicated that schools were not high-transmission environments,' the review found.

An independent review into Australia's Covid response found actions taken exacerbated existing issues within the country, noting 'overreach' must be avoided in future crises
'For children and parents [particularly women], we failed to get the balance right between protecting health and imposing long-term costs on education, mental health, the economy and workforce outcomes.

QLD: Solar Panels Are Almost Free, Thanks To The Govt
Ad
Aussie Solar Connect

QLD: Solar Panels Are Almost Free, Thanks To The Govt

'Rules were too often formulated and enforced in ways that lacked fairness and compassion. Such overreach undermined public trust and confidence in the institutions that are vital to effective crisis response.'

On Thursday, Victorian Premier Dan Andrews defended his Covid measures which resulted in the state enduring the world's longest lockdown - lasting 262 days.

'There are many things, many many things that we wish we didn’t have to do, many many decisions we wish we didn’t have to make,' Mr Andrews said. (Asshole: my view)

'Obviously that is why when I say these decisions were not made lightly and they were the subject of debate and discussion and very careful consideration it’s for exactly those reasons because there are consequences.

'The challenge is to weigh up those consequences versus having death rates like they did in Italy, in most of the United States and like they did in the United Kingdom.

'We certainly avoided some of the scenes, some of the things that we saw in different parts of the world.'
'Too many of Australia's lockdowns and border closures were the result of policy failures in quarantine, contact tracing, testing, disease surveillance and communicating effectively the need for preventive measures like mask wearing and social distancing,' the review stated.

'Lockdowns, especially when targeted at a particular location, brought a deep sense of inequity among those who were most restricted. Lockdowns, overall, created a universal feeling that the pandemic was being policed rather than managed.

'As with lockdowns, border closures – particularly between states and territories – should be used sparingly and only in extreme situations. They should be applied with greater empathy and flexibility.'

The review noted despite the pandemic affecting everyone, 'its burden was not shared equally'.

DAMNING QUOTES FROM COVID REPORT​

'It was wrong to close entire school systems, particularly once new information indicated that schools were not high-transmission environments.'
'Rules were too often formulated and enforced in ways that lacked fairness and compassion. Such overreach undermined public trust and confidence in the institutions that are vital to effective crisis response.'
'Lockdowns, especially when targeted at a particular location, brought a deep sense of inequity among those who were most restricted. Lockdowns, overall, created a universal feeling that the pandemic was being policed rather than managed.
It stated that the failure to plan adequately for the 'differing impact of Covid' meant the disease 'spread faster and more widely'.

The review also noted while Australia had early success in limiting infection rates and deaths, in comparison to other countries, this success 'started to falter in 2021'.

'Cases and deaths have risen even further during 2022, dramatically reversing our early competitive advantage,' the review notes.

'As of September 30, 2022, Australia has recorded 378,617 cases per million people in 2022.

'The latest available official data shows that by May 2022 excess deaths in Australia had spiked to almost 359 per million people in 2022.'

The document also said the 'absence of transparency' in the expert health advice 'helped mask political calculations'.

'Political calculation was never far from the surface of COVID-19 decisions,' the review stated.

'It is neither realistic nor desirable to remove politics from decision-making in an accountable democracy.

'But the absence of transparency in the expert advice going to leaders helped mask political calculations.

'It was difficult to gauge the trade-offs that were being considered between health and economic outcomes. It made it easier for leaders to be selective in the 'expert advice' they followed.'
The paper went on to explain the damning effect overreach had on the confidence of Australian citizens.

'Such overreach undermined public trust and confidence in the institutions that are vital to effective crisis response,' it read.

'Many Australians came to feel that they were being protected by being policed. These actions could have been avoided if we had built fairness into our planning decisions and introduced compassion into their implementation.'

The review recommended six measures to be implemented in order to avoid the same mistakes being repeated in another health crisis.

These included; establishing an independent, data-driven Australian Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, clearly defining national cabinet roles and responsibilities in a crisis, publicly releasing modelling used in government decision-making, regular pandemic scenario testing and the sharing and linking of data between jurisdictions.

www.dailymail.co.uk

How Covid lockdowns RUINED Australia: a review

Australia's Covid response exacerbated existing issues within the country, according to an independent review, which noted 'overreach' must be avoided in dealing with future crises.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Australia Covid review finds lockdowns, border closures and schools being shut were avoidable

Greg

Sadly, the nih, moderna, pfizer all knew how dangerous and harmful this injection was but were silent as they coerced the masses into taking it.
And now the CDC Advisory Panel votes to add it to the "childhood schedule". Notice that they are not calling it the childhood immunization schedule anymore, because this clot shot provides zero immunization. Criminal.

And now the CDC Advisory Panel votes to add it to the "childhood schedule". Notice that they are not calling it the childhood immunization schedule anymore, because this clot shot provides zero immunization. Criminal.

I just saw that. I'm thankful that our daughter is in private school or else I would be taking her out of public school.

Forum List

Back