A convicted democrat criminal makes the rules for the impeachment of Trump

The negro making the rules for impeachment was a former Federal judge who was impeached and removed for bribery......the democratic clowns involved in this ridiculous and doomed attempt to impeach President Trump is beyond belief....this idiot should be in jail instead of helping in the brazen conspiracy to conduct a coup d' etat.

Democrat Alcee Hastings, Who Was Impeached and Removed, Makes Impeachment Rules | Breitbart
Alcee-Hastings-Getty-640x481.jpg
You better hope it doesn't come to fighting in the streets

Why not?

The negro making the rules for impeachment was a former Federal judge who was impeached and removed for bribery......the democratic clowns involved in this ridiculous and doomed attempt to impeach President Trump is beyond belief....this idiot should be in jail instead of helping in the brazen conspiracy to conduct a coup d' etat.

Democrat Alcee Hastings, Who Was Impeached and Removed, Makes Impeachment Rules | Breitbart
Some of us pray for it.

Why. What’s going to happen. Democrats are going to fight in skirts and heels. Any way you slice it the Democrats are doomed. They should hide in there basements. That’s what they do best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You retarded southerners thought that about liberals 150 years ago, too

Your retarded. I live in NJ and know you liberals are pussies. No backbone. Pathetic sissy’s who get other people to fight there battles. You brainwashed liberals have no clue the shit storm the would rain down on you.

What the hell is your problem? Keeping division alive like Donald Fatboy Trump and his goons? Relax and take a chill pill. It's not that bad according to you Great I Am's - Republicans.

It a Miss because of Democratic scum. People could be paying less for prescriptions but Congress is too busy to sign it as it already passed because they’re to
Worried about bullshit impeachment that’s going nowhere. Then the military funding needs to be approved or in 19 days before they run out. Why because the criminal Democratic Party is doing nothing like they have on the sinew Trump became President. So to you I say go fu-k yourself.

Forum List

Back