A Confession, of sorts...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am autistic.

I don't have the finer emotions, mostly just strong emotions, the kind that overwhelm you. So that comes out a whole bunch in my posts, and some people as a result think I am coming on to them, or hate them or whatever, but no, I don't hate anyone except RDean here, and I don't really hate him even...when I think about it, you know, really deep down.

But anyway, my humor is crude as my emotions are crude and unrefined.

If I have hurt anyone's feelings, except for RDean, Rightwinger, NYCarbinier, Bodecea and a few others to include any Justin Beavis fans, I do apologize for being offensive and heavy handed in my prose, such as it is.

But I really do hate it when people lie or are deceptive about things under discussion. No, I loathe it. I mean, this is a fucking message board for Christ's Sake, why would anyone stoop to pointless lying on this place? It's not like your going to make any money or fame, so why bother being dishonest?

It just makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Anyway, for what it is worth....

No one would have ever known which speaks to your ability to brilliantly convey your thought process, your intellect, and your awareness of all things political. What a great role model you are.. I think you're one of the finer posters on this forum and always find myself reading your posts.

No one would have ever known which speaks to your ability to brilliantly convey your thought process, your intellect, and your awareness of all things political. What a great role model you are.. I think you're one of the finer posters on this forum and always find myself reading your posts.

Liar!:lol:

;)

Thanks, seriously, but I am no role model. I think I indulge in every vice that does not violate my marriage vows or oath to the Constitution.

I like reading your posts too, when I see them. I don't have a lot of time to read here, believe it or not.

I am autistic.

I don't have the finer emotions, mostly just strong emotions, the kind that overwhelm you. So that comes out a whole bunch in my posts, and some people as a result think I am coming on to them, or hate them or whatever, but no, I don't hate anyone except RDean here, and I don't really hate him even...when I think about it, you know, really deep down.

But anyway, my humor is crude as my emotions are crude and unrefined.

If I have hurt anyone's feelings, except for RDean, Rightwinger, NYCarbinier, Bodecea and a few others to include any Justin Beavis fans, I do apologize for being offensive and heavy handed in my prose, such as it is.

But I really do hate it when people lie or are deceptive about things under discussion. No, I loathe it. I mean, this is a fucking message board for Christ's Sake, why would anyone stoop to pointless lying on this place? It's not like your going to make any money or fame, so why bother being dishonest?

It just makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Anyway, for what it is worth....

Justin Beavis?
Don't insult Beavis that way.

Forum List

Back