A Coincidence or a Conspiracy?

I do love when our skinhead neo-Nazi types get their panties in a twist. :lmao:
Got any more pointless YouTubes, Princess?

Not a nibble. Three of our more virulent Jew-hatin' "Truther" twits spin wildly in a lame attempt to deflect from the subject of the OP.
Was the rampant anti-Semitism so prevalent in the now defunct 9/11 CT Movement a result of the movement or the underlying cause of its existence?
Coincidence? I think not.

no coincidence The islamo Nazis "knew" DA JOOOOS DONE IT ---even before it happened

Amazing, eh? Thing is they can never let go of what they "knew" regardless of the facts because their 9/11 CTBS so well serves their unshakable hate for Jews.

I have an advantage in understanding them. I grew up in an area of the USA ----which-----as it turns out-----is one of the epicenters of Nazism------from way back.
It's history of documented anti Semitism goes back to the 1800s. As such-----as a child who loved to read------I picked up all sorts of old, worn out pamphlets----
some more than 30 years old (I got them circa 1960) I read their literature and came to be as familiar with it as I was with superman comics (I got lots of brothers) Their literature was even more interesting to me than was superman------it was ALL ABOUT JEWS. Only a few years later I picked up a book-----
also ALL ABOUT JEWS-----it was the KORAN (picthall translation) I was working in a very large hospital with lots of muslim docs-in-training. I was amazed at what THEY "KNEW" they knew that which I read in the Nazi pamphlets CHAPTER AND VERSE and believed it with the same faith that
Penelope believes it (all of this is circa late 1960s) These guys are not new
to me------they have been cooking their crap for a very long time. If Nepal were a
muslim country-------the earthquake there would have been CREATED BY JOOOOS. Most of the Pakistanis I came to know well----KNEW more about
JOOOOS then do I ------having never met one and not knowing that I am a JOOO.

btw----whenever a Pakistani politician is assassinated --"DA JOOOOS DID IT"

It's only a matter of time until one of these BOZOS claims Israel perpetrated Nepal's tragedy.

Not a nibble. Three of our more virulent Jew-hatin' "Truther" twits spin wildly in a lame attempt to deflect from the subject of the OP.
Was the rampant anti-Semitism so prevalent in the now defunct 9/11 CT Movement a result of the movement or the underlying cause of its existence?

no coincidence The islamo Nazis "knew" DA JOOOOS DONE IT ---even before it happened

Amazing, eh? Thing is they can never let go of what they "knew" regardless of the facts because their 9/11 CTBS so well serves their unshakable hate for Jews.

I have an advantage in understanding them. I grew up in an area of the USA ----which-----as it turns out-----is one of the epicenters of Nazism------from way back.
It's history of documented anti Semitism goes back to the 1800s. As such-----as a child who loved to read------I picked up all sorts of old, worn out pamphlets----
some more than 30 years old (I got them circa 1960) I read their literature and came to be as familiar with it as I was with superman comics (I got lots of brothers) Their literature was even more interesting to me than was superman------it was ALL ABOUT JEWS. Only a few years later I picked up a book-----
also ALL ABOUT JEWS-----it was the KORAN (picthall translation) I was working in a very large hospital with lots of muslim docs-in-training. I was amazed at what THEY "KNEW" they knew that which I read in the Nazi pamphlets CHAPTER AND VERSE and believed it with the same faith that
to me------they have been cooking their crap for a very long time. If Nepal were a
muslim country-------the earthquake there would have been CREATED BY JOOOOS. Most of the Pakistanis I came to know well----KNEW more about

It's only a matter of time until one of these BOZOS claims Israel perpetrated Nepal's tragedy.
physics dont give a rats ass about Israel the collapses were the result of controlled demolition

Like a magnet this thread quickly drew defensive responses from the very "people" it describes. Thank you.
:lmao:

Hahaha ya, it's always the same demented idiots that come running to threads like this.

:lol: :lol:

It never gets old and it always makes me laugh to see these idiots post !

trust me,SAYIT is a paid shill of Israel as well.Best to put him on your ignore list.He is just here to waste your time and take it up just like his handlers instruct him to.

this is what I advise you to do with this paid shill-

:trolls:

How is it that you, the biggest troll I've ever seen, have the audacity to call anyone else a troll? You demented conspiracy theorists are a very small minority, yet you speak as if most people share your demented ideology.
Go back to the psych ward where you belong :cool:

trust me,SAYIT is a paid shill of Israel as well.Best to put him on your ignore list.He is just here to waste your time and take it up just like his handlers instruct him to.

this is what I advise you to do with this paid shill-

:trolls:

How is it that you, the biggest troll I've ever seen, have the audacity to call anyone else a troll? You demented conspiracy theorists are a very small minority, yet you speak as if most people share your demented ideology.
Go back to the psych ward where you belong :cool:
Is that how you..debwunk ?

physics dont give a rats ass about Israel the collapses were the result of controlled demolition

Of course it was, dear.

Even the space alien conspiracy theorists laugh at you 9/11 conspiracy theory loons.

Like a magnet this thread quickly drew defensive responses from the very "people" it describes. Thank you.
:lmao:

It was just minutes for the usual conspiracy theory loons to find this thread.

I suppose these loons who live in the basement of their parents home and don't work have lots of time for conspiracies implicating the Joooooos.

It was just minutes for the usual conspiracy theory loons to find this thread. I suppose these loons who live in the basement of their parents home and don't work have lots of time for conspiracies implicating the Joooooos.

As the OP notes, there's something "special" about those who - years after the death of their "Truther" Movement - continue to spout 9/11 CTs. They begin with their conclusion ("the Joooos did it!") and then work backwards trying to build their case. That's why the "4000 Jews were warned" canard - first reported on September 17 by the Lebanese Hezbollah-owned satellite television channel Al-Manar - was created and will never die. It is part and parcel of the reason the 9/11 CT world exists ... to give the anti-Semitic bottom-feeders an excuse to vent their hate.

Forum List

Back