A Civilized Constitution, based on the American one

so laws that you dont like? your saying saying left wingers pass laws you a right winger dont like? and thats what nazis do?

fucking moron

The laws I don't like are Nazi-like laws that infringe on individual freedom, which is virtually every law left wingers have passed in the last 100 years.
like abortion laws, sodomy laws, voter rights laws, immigration laws, drug laws segregation laws interacial dating laws stop and frisk laws and a thousand other laws that the right wing has passed? that kind of restriction of "freedom"?

or just like the freedom for you to call people racial slurs at work? and you really like doing that? or some shit about taxes and insurance probably?

Ah, the usual broadside of false accusation and insults. That's what goose stepping left wingers always do when they've been nailed to wall with facts.
the nazi here is you

How do you figure, because I defend the Bill of Rights?

What you defend is guns violence, hate and the rich.
lol

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

Sure thing punk, except that I've stood between the Westboro folks and veterans funerals, you?
You've never done a fucking thing for anyone but you.

I have a scar on my chest that I wear like medal, that says otherwise.
:)

Paper cut scars aren't that impressive

The laws I don't like are Nazi-like laws that infringe on individual freedom, which is virtually every law left wingers have passed in the last 100 years.
like abortion laws, sodomy laws, voter rights laws, immigration laws, drug laws segregation laws interacial dating laws stop and frisk laws and a thousand other laws that the right wing has passed? that kind of restriction of "freedom"?

or just like the freedom for you to call people racial slurs at work? and you really like doing that? or some shit about taxes and insurance probably?

Ah, the usual broadside of false accusation and insults. That's what goose stepping left wingers always do when they've been nailed to wall with facts.
the nazi here is you

nazis love the bill of rights when it comes to protecting hate speech thats about all you care about

ROFL! Freedom lovers are opposed to the Bill of Rights? Is that really what you wanted to say?

Only a true Nazi would possibly attempt to claim the Bill of Rights is something despicable.

the nazi here is you

lol

You defend totalitarianism, troll, and you have admitted you hate the Bill of Rights.

You're a good little Nazi.

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

Sure thing punk, except that I've stood between the Westboro folks and veterans funerals, you?
You've never done a fucking thing for anyone but you.

I have a scar on my chest that I wear like medal, that says otherwise.

Paper cut scars aren't that impressive

I think he burned himself with a bong when he was smoking in his safe space.

The first Amendment is what allows the Westboro Baptist Church to protest funerals. It doesn't allow anyone to "harass" anyone else. It also doesn't allow Soros funded thugs to assault Trump supporters outside of his rallies.
uh oh george soros whats thats tricky jew up to now? lol

stupid nazis are stupid

Was that intended to signify some kind of rational thought?

the nazi here is you

nazis love the bill of rights when it comes to protecting hate speech thats about all you care about

ROFL! Freedom lovers are opposed to the Bill of Rights? Is that really what you wanted to say?

Only a true Nazi would possibly attempt to claim the Bill of Rights is something despicable.
you probably dont even know the bill of rights just freedom of hate speech part and the part about guns thats it

the nazi here is you

The Bill of Rights protects all speech, even your despicable totalitarian Nazi swill.

USA - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Civilized - Within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may practice religion without spreading political messages, and messages of hatred and bigotry, and within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may exercise speech and press, assembly, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

USA - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Civilized - For the security of a free state, the Nation must provide a Military force and Police forces.
Only legally qualified personnel may possess Firearms, and within the boundaries of prescribed law, a citizen may be armed to meet the criteria of its described usage.

Don't like it, in fact hate it. First, who decides what is bigotry and hatred? Lots of people have been called racist bigots for voicing an opinion which is not based in racism or bigotry.

Second, "legally qualified personnel may possess firearms". Again, who decides who is legal and qualified? You? And within the bond arise of prescribed law? I don't even know what that means.

The biggest problem with our constitution is we don't follow it the way it was intended. Quit thinking you are smarter or better at writing a constitution than our founders, you're not.

the nazi here is you

lol

You defend totalitarianism, troll, and you have admitted you hate the Bill of Rights.

The Bill of rights was a hastily written piece of legislation designed to protect the interests of criminals in a crime trend that no longer exists today in the western world...
And it was created based on a web of lies.

the nazi here is you

lol

your a genocidal racist right winger... your the nazi

The first Amendment is what allows the Westboro Baptist Church to protest funerals. It doesn't allow anyone to "harass" anyone else. It also doesn't allow Soros funded thugs to assault Trump supporters outside of his rallies.

stupid nazis are stupid

the nazi here is you

you probably dont even know the bill of rights just freedom of hate speech part and the part about guns thats it

So which part do you think I'm against? Which part do you support?

USA - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Civilized - Within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may practice religion without spreading political messages, and messages of hatred and bigotry, and within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may exercise speech and press, assembly, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

USA - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Civilized - For the security of a free state, the Nation must provide a Military force and Police forces.
Only legally qualified personnel may possess Firearms, and within the boundaries of prescribed law, a citizen may be armed to meet the criteria of its described usage.

Don't like it, in fact hate it. First, who decides what is bigotry and hatred? Lots of people have been called racist bigots for voicing an opinion which is not based in racism or bigotry.

Second, "legally qualified personnel may possess firearms". Again, who decides who is legal and qualified? You? And within the bond arise of prescribed law? I don't even know what that means.

The biggest problem with our constitution is we don't follow it the way it was intended. Quit thinking you are smarter or better at writing a constitution than our founders, you're not.

BuckToothMoron is a name that fits you like a glove.

the nazi here is you

lol

The Bill of rights was a hastily written piece of legislation designed to protect the interests of criminals in a crime trend that no longer exists today in the western world...
And it was created based on a web of lies.

That's what all good Nazis say about it. They all hate the Bill of Rights.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Stop while you're behind.

stupid nazis are stupid

the nazi here is you

I know for a fact that you are against the 7th, 8th and 14th Amendments just by the history of the GOP.

stupid nazis are stupid

This is what you consider an intelligent retort?

the nazi here is you

lol

your a genocidal racist right winger... your the nazi

Supporting the First Amendment means you are "genocidal?"

Where do you get this stuff? Do the commie universities really pump this stuff into your skulls these days?

BuckToothMoron is a name that fits you like a glove.

Hahaha.....congratulations, you are the 100th person to make that "clever" comment. It's about as original as your idiotic version of a constitution.

stupid nazis are stupid

the nazi here is you

how about freedom of religion, freedom of protest, freedom against unlawful search and seizure, freedom of press?

ring a bell? probably not you just know it vaguely says you have the right to use hate speech and own a gun

So when the government comes to shut down your hate speech you are going to be alright with it?

yep, I'm fact... that's the day that I'll decide to celebrate the 4th of july.

So you will celebrate going to prison or worse?

stupid nazis are stupid

I know for a fact that you are against the 7th, 8th and 14th Amendments just by the history of the GOP.

Why would I be against the 7th and 8th amendments? The 14th, on the other hand, was not passed legitimately. Most of the Southern states were under union occupation at the time.

Forum List

Back