A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

You may well be right. I have heard liberals threaten to nuke cities to stop an uprising from succeeding.

Considering most are Democratic shitholes it is not his worst idea.

Last edited:
I traveled all over the country before I was 21 and then I joined the military and traveled all over the world. I was 15 years old the first time some people tried to kill me, and that sure as hell wasn't the last time.
I jumped out of planes, I traveled to and lived in other countries (invaded a couple of them first), met people from all over, earned jump wings from Honduras, Guatemala, Great Britain, and El Salvador, got drunk with a Kaibile death squad, fought in 2 wars, and killed more people than you have probably ever had sex with..... in your entire life.

I have climbed mountain ranges in Alaska and humped a rucksack under fire in the Hindu Kush chasing the Taliban down.

I fought professionally as a boxer, kickboxer, and in early MMA tournaments before I got too old for it.

I have survived car wrecks, motorcycle crashes, a shit-ton of firefights and ambushes, and a parachute collapsed on me once.
I have broken both arms, both legs, 2 knuckles, 3 toes and my neck. I have pins, screws and plates in all four of my extremities, and 6 bullet fragments still in my foot. I have fused vertebrae in my neck. I've been shot once and knifed twice.
The VA rated me as 90% disabled and I can still whip your ass without breaking a sweat and fuck your wife better than you ever have, or ever will.

So tell me........ what have you ever done?

:45:
LOL. All this but no "viking" activity? I am disappointed in you. But hey, keep going. Don't stop. We need more fantasy stories. Did you also leap over tall buildings? Visited outer space? Bedded down a princess...? Come on, don't keep us in suspense.

Trump also carried four bellwether states: Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and Iowa.

Biden defies history. The election was stolen.

Last edited:
Trump also carried four bellwether states: Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and Iowa.

Biden defies history. The election was stolen.
Hey, how's the audit going? Any new bamboo sightings?

What is not laughable that a third of the country know the election was stolen and there is 0 cooperation from the states in question. Oney third is enough to demand forensic audits in every state in the union.

This is not going away.
Hey, you're back!

Had enough yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nuts? Because I know the election was stolen. I got a lot of company. You have resorted to name calling which means you have shit to say. Go away.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Hey, you're back!

Had enough yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:
There was massive and obvious fraud. Your lies will never change that fact. Before you tell me to prove it ask why our government refuses to audit an election 1/3 of the people think was stolen.

I would think they would try to prove it never happened. Why don't they?

So you haven't done shit in your life, and you're too ignorant to know what going viking means.

Your dad should have probably just kept his $40 and jerked off.
LOL. "going viking" does that mean jerking off? Nah, I don't need to impress anyone least of all a trumptard.

But you do have my sympathy. Reduced to telling tall tales to strangers to impress them. But don't stop. Keep providing us entertainment. What else are trumptards good for?

Forum List

Back