A Child's View from Gaza

The problem with these "normalizing" projects is that they do not change policy.

An Israeli and Palestinian can be the best of friends but when the Palestinian goes home he finds his house bulldozed.

You're wrong. Policies are made by and changed by people. When young people grow up with a different set of understandings and values about the conflict -- they will be able to change the policies to reflect that shared understanding which seed was planted in "normalizing" projects like this one.

(And am I correct in assuming your use of the term "normalizing" is intended to be derogatory? As in, we must not "normalize" relations with Jews).

So the children who have had the experience of talking to each other will understand that demonizing only the one side as you did above is neither a morally correct nor helpful approach to the conflict.

So the children who have had the experience of talking to each other will understand that demonizing only the one side as you did above is neither a morally correct nor helpful approach to the conflict.
The children of Gaza see military invasions and bombs dropped on them regularly. You are sick to pretend that G-d really wants his chosen to traumatize, let alone kill his children.

The children of Gaza see military invasions and bombs dropped on them regularly. You are sick to pretend that G-d really wants his chosen to traumatize, let alone kill his children.

See, its THAT kind of demonizing which is causing the problem. I have never, ever said that G-d wants us to kill His children. Calling me "sick" and then claiming I hold such beliefs when I have clearly never expressed such a thing is exactly the kind of demonizing against Jews which the children of Gaza are taught. It MUST stop if we are ever to solve the conflict.

See, its THAT kind of demonizing which is causing the problem.
Nope.

As stated, The children of Gaza see military invasions and bombs dropped on them regularly. How could you not hate people like that?

Calling me "sick" and then claiming I hold such beliefs when I have clearly never expressed such a thing is exactly the kind of demonizing against Jews which the children of Gaza are taught. It MUST stop if we are ever to solve the conflict.
You do think that and that IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT. You prove that you hold this insane belief daily.

It's like I explain to my Jewish friends with family in israel today. I say you can stop the bloodshed. You can stop the theft and murder. If you really want to, you can put an end to this cycle of violence. If you won’t do it for the Palestinian children, do it for your children.

Actually, the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal'istanians see a constant stream of propaganda extolling the virtues of self hate, self destruction and suicide in the name of a Death Cult.

It's truly a vile and despicable Cult that so willingly seeks to kill their own.

How creepy is it that the figurehead used to urge the vacant minded islamo-bots to murder / suicide is the inventor of "Pal'istanians" and used that fraud to make a personal fortune.

Abbas' Presidential Guard: "Water freedom with blood of Palestine`s sons" - PMW Bulletins

Abbas' Presidential Guard extols
"watering freedom with the blood of Palestine's sons"

Presidential%20guard%20water%20with%20blood.jpg

The problem with these "normalizing" projects is that they do not change policy.

An Israeli and Palestinian can be the best of friends but when the Palestinian goes home he finds his house bulldozed.

You're wrong. Policies are made by and changed by people. When young people grow up with a different set of understandings and values about the conflict -- they will be able to change the policies to reflect that shared understanding which seed was planted in "normalizing" projects like this one.

(And am I correct in assuming your use of the term "normalizing" is intended to be derogatory? As in, we must not "normalize" relations with Jews).

There have been many normalizing projects. Israel's policy has not changed.

It is all of Palestine without the Palestinians like it has been for the last hundred years.

It is all of Palestine without the Palestinians like it has been for the last hundred years.
Be thankful the rest of the Middle East is replete with peace.

Off topic. Deflection.

Off topic. Deflection.
Completely on topic as you blame only Israel.

Forum List

Back