a cautionary tale ..... beware the compost

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
our new mutto....a jack russell mix...we think he is full jack russell or mixed with satan....he is a mess....all terrier or terror ....last night he gets sicks..vomiting then falling down....seems he got into a compost bucket...which had garlic and onion in it...highly dangerous to dogs....litte thing is about 22 lbs....so last night we were up till 3 am....this am....he is good....just be careful of compost pits and buckets with your dogs...

it has just been a tough few months....we had to put buddy down and i am not one to go without a mutt for long....i went for a brussels griffon pup and ended up with the satan mix lol....then last night....

our new mutto....a jack russell mix...we think he is full jack russell or mixed with satan....he is a mess....all terrier or terror ....last night he gets sicks..vomiting then falling down....seems he got into a compost bucket...which had garlic and onion in it...highly dangerous to dogs....litte thing is about 22 lbs....so last night we were up till 3 am....this am....he is good....just be careful of compost pits and buckets with your dogs...
--------------------------------------------------------- probably coulda got top dollar or 'yen' at the Cinese Dog Meat show held a day or 2 ago in China . Preseasoned Garlic , onion dog might be popular in China eh ??

Our puppy literally ate gravel; then later, chewed on a lamp cord. She lived 14 glorious and beautiful years and thought she's gone 18 months now, I still can't even think about getting another dog.

Best to you Bones

i got too much dog love and there are too many dogs needing homes.....if you want to honor your pup.....rescue another mutt before its put down

Forum List

Back