A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Votto, Sep 12, 2018.

1. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,437
    Do they still think that about Obama?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Golfing Gator

Golfing Gator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,655
    All the time, he is the anti-Christ and is not to be forgotten. Not unlike the Trump folks on here, Obama will forever take up space in their heads

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler VIP Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,384
    LOL BHO is not the anti Christ. There is no such thing as the anti christ. People need to evolve.

4. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,868
    So Marc, you find attempted political assassinations of GOP reps / candidates by snowflakes funny?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,868
    You're right. BHO is not the anti-Christ.

He is just a proven terrorist sympathizer/weapons dealer/aider, abettor, defender, and protector, a war criminal, an ally of this nation's enemies, violator of both Constitution and Rule of Law, a criminal who armed Mexican Drug Cartels, a defender of human traffickers, illegal criminal gangs, violent criminal illegals, Obstructionist, liar, and an 'enemy to our democracy'.

6. AzogtheDefiler

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,384
    Perhaps. But he is still not the anti Christ.

We live in the 21st century. Time to evolve.

7. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,868
    My father gave me one great piece of advice that has stood the test of time, and that is to never talk about religion and politics in public. As you can see, I completely ignored the 1st piece of his advice, but I try to stick to the 2nd. I will, however, add that Christians believe the Word Of God is as relevant today as it was when it was written. You obviously don't believe that. I personally believe. We will have to agree to disagree.

Regarding the anti-Christ, I used to wonder how anyone, as the Bible said, could become so 'adored' / 'loved' that they could literally kill someone in public yet still be 'loved' and no one would lift a finger to stop him. I don't wonder about that anymore. I have witnessed politicians openly do some of the most despicable things in the world, sacrifice lives, take lives, violate both Constitution and Law; yet, due to absurd, insane levels of partisanship they are beyond reproach, can do no wrong to their followers...all because of insane levels of blind unthinkable levels of partisanship.

It's actually kind of scary when you really pause and objectively think about it.

8. AzogtheDefiler

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,384
    Religion is fine but an anti christ? Deep down do you really believe something like that exists?

9. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,868
    Why not?

AD, I believe demons - Satan's minions - walk this earth. I believe at various times in this world's history they did world-class earth-shaking acts of horrific death and destruction, that the world came together to defeat them.

In my mind, Hitler had to be a demon, if not the pure personification of evil. He deceived an entire nation, turned children against their parents, slaughtered countless numbers of a race he used as a scapegoat to bring his nation together - nearly successful genocide, and attempted to take over the world.

Communist regimes are especially are marked with such 'demons'.

Genocide, Politicide (the killing of groups that would not otherwise be covered by the Genocide Convention.), Holocaust, Democide ("the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command"), 'Mass Killing'......whatever you want to call it - the wholesale slaughter of millions have been affected / perpetrate by only a few in this world's history...and to be capable of such historic, unparalleled slaughter I truly believe that you have to be 'demonic'.

Serving in the military for 30 years, fighting in several wars / operations in some of the worst places on this earth, I have seen some pretty seriously horrific things, but I find it hard to believe that a human being - no matter how depraved, sick, twisted, or evil - could be capable of such unimaginable horrific slaughter.

...but that is just me.

** Mass killings under communist regimes - Wikipedia

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. AzogtheDefiler

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,384
    Humans can be very bad and very good. I thank you for your service but IMO these are just people.