A bunch of tattooed veterans

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
That's how these heroes have been described. They decided to do what our government won't do for American citizens of Puerto Rico. These guys are genuine heroes.

Here's Jason Maddy's FB page

Jason Maddy

===

Other coverage:

US Army vets deliver key supplies to Puerto Rico

More than three weeks after Hurricane Maria, parts of Puerto Rico are still in desperate need of supplies. Now some military veterans are taking relief efforts into their own hands. NBC’s Gabe Gutierrez reports for TODAY from San Juan.

===

Please spread the word. We cannot let Puerto Rico die of disease and dehydration and hunger. Even you don't believe PR is part of the US, they are human beings. Watch Jason Maddy's videos. He talks about how these people work together to help each other and how they share what little they have. It will break your heart.

Where are black lives matter?

They've been in Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico. OTOH, kkk, racist, nazi, fascists have only gotten as far as Charlottesville.

Whether or not some other group is or is not here, there or over there has not one thing to do with the work these men are doing. I don't know why RWs are always trashing the US and always trashing our vets, but if you don't like what they're doing, ignore it.

OR - for a change, you could actually be supportive of something our vets are doing. Try it.

They decided to do what our government won't do for American citizens of Puerto Rico.
LudNut still making up lies. .... :cuckoo:

Thousands of tons of supplies went to Puerto Rico. Much of it can't be used until people get electricity, water and a house to live in. Then there's the usual theft and graft by officials when there's a cats-ass-trophe . People like crooked officials and groups like the Clinton Foundation get rich off other peoples misery.

They are vets thus can't be hero's by liberal standards.
Liberals HATE vets.
This liberal veteran served six years and you?

And notice that its only RWNJs who are here trashing this thread, trashing the work these veterans are doing.

And notice the mods/admin moved this thread here just so the RWNJs could trash the thread and trash the work these veterans are doing.

I didn't trash it in my first post, I asked a question that trigured your true colors

Puerto Ricans are like children

You wanna see simple and gullible children?

Read the posts of RWNJs. Trump has done nothing but lie but you're all just agog. Must be that natural blond hair of his or that fat orange face.

No, PR people are not children. Educate yourself for a change. Watch the videos or stfu.

Mod Note:

Thread was moved to General Discussion.

There was no way in hell it was going to survive in CDZ

They are vets thus can't be hero's by liberal standards.
Liberals HATE vets.
This liberal veteran served six years and you?

And notice that its only RWNJs who are here trashing this thread, trashing the work these veterans are doing.

And notice the mods/admin moved this thread here just so the RWNJs could trash the thread and trash the work these veterans are doing.

I didn't trash it in my first post, I asked a question that trigured your true colors
The FBI has announced shortly ago a full investigation into the fraud and misuse of funds by the Democrats of PR.

While the RWNJs are bitching and whining, I'm curious as to what he president of Puerto Rico thinks about this.

Where is someone with more power and resources? Yanno, like the goddam President of the US!

Did you read the op? A bunch of vets did it so where are black lives matter?

Let me try again, Where is someone with more power and resources? Like the goddam President?

This thread is.not about the president or government it's about citizen groups...one who walks the walk and one who just talks the talk..

Where is someone with more power and resources? Yanno, like the goddam President of the US!

Did you read the op? A bunch of vets did it so where are black lives matter?

Let me try again, Where is someone with more power and resources? Like the goddam President?
The Donald is playing golf. He has thousands of people working in PR. Do you expect him to personally supervise? BTW, He was in PR.

Forum List

Back