The Scary Truth about America... (2017-2018)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

These evens take place daily current events everyone sees , reads, hears about maybe since it's not all gathered into one place like this video has compiled maybe this is why it doesn't sink in the leftist brain deads don't see a thing all they can do is blame everything and anything on TRUMP.

If you ask what is the point of this video maybe you are part of the problem, or maybe you can't wrap your brain around how this all has impacted our lives.

As parents allow the cell phone, computers, video games to baby sit their kids.

Next time you go out look at how many tiny kids have their faces glued to a phone parent use it to shut them up.

I've seen them as young as 2 with their faces in a phone.

They are TAKING AWAY EVERYTHING SINGLE THING THAT MADE THIS COUNTRY GREAT YOU PATHETIC LEFTIST DUMBASSES!!

The notion that your corporate state media machine will ever bring you anything even remotely related to "the truth" about america is utter fallacy.

Last edited:
Well when you think about it, it was a TV screen before a phone and before TV was invented, radio is what people went to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the only question is, what will come after the phone?

Well when you think about it, it was a TV screen before a phone and before TV was invented, radio is what people went to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the only question is, what will come after the phone?
For those willing they say they will be planting chips into their brains. Looking at the way things have gone thus far in history once they get enough of those popular, those who have been "plugged in" will want to tell those who aren't that it is a mandatory issue.

Forum List

Back