A breath of fresh air

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Tonight we have the privilege of watching President Biden address Congress.

It will be such a refreshing change from the last President since President Biden will speak of factual accomplishments. He will use complete sentences and will not read his entire speech as he addresses the American people. He will not rail about "fake news" and a "stolen election," and how he has single handedly defeated a virus inflicted on us by China. He will not pontificate on how great he is while tossing out Medals of Freedom like pop corn to hard core right wing propagandists.

We deserve a competent President and have one now, thankfully!

It will be such a refreshing change from the last President since President Biden will speak of factual accomplishments. He will use complete sentences and will not read his entire speech as he addresses the American people. He will not rail about "fake news" and a "stolen election," and how he has single handedly defeated a virus inflicted on us by China. He will not pontificate on how great he is while tossing out Medals of Freedom like pop corn to hard core right wing propagandists.

Ooohhh, thought you had removed your facediaper when I read the title

Privilege? :auiqs.jpg:

Quite the kneeler, aren't you.

Make_America_Wild_and_Crazy.png

Omigawd! This is going to be even less popular than the Oscars.

I think I'll clean the grout in my bathroom instead.

I don't expect complete sentences....if you are you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

And Xiden's handlers aren't able to discuss any accomplishments......I do however disagree...he will brag about single handedly defeating the Chinese Virus..he won't talk however about the humanitarian crisis he created on the border

I tried to watch that stuttering fuck but man his shit was getting so deep I had to put my barn boots on.

The rebuttal was great though.

Now that the speech is over, we witnessed an incompetent man with dementia struggle his way through words of more government dependency and power. Taking money from more Americans that will send our job creators overseas, while at the same time spending 6 trillion dollars on mostly Democrat pork. He called our police officers racist and told us he's going to do more for illegals than he will for native born Americans, giving credence to my signature.

With the flood of Covid infected illegals being bused across our country coast to coast, and being held in hotel rooms many Americans couldn't afford themselves, our border is the worst it's been in 30 years. Our gasoline prices went up 30% since he took office, and it's going to be much worse if this economy ever gets going again, which I'm skeptical of given the Communist agenda.

There is a reason his own party wanted to strip him of exclusive power over our nuclear weapons. There is a reason the Capital is still behind barbed wire with hundreds of troops around it.

Now that the speech is over, we witnessed an incompetent man with dementia struggle his way through words of more government dependency and power. Taking money from more Americans that will send our job creators overseas, while at the same time spending 6 trillion dollars on mostly Democrat pork. He called our police officers racist and told us he's going to do more for illegals than he will for native born Americans, giving credence to my signature.

With the flood of Covid infected illegals being bused across our country coast to coast, and being held in hotel rooms many Americans couldn't afford themselves, our border is the worst it's been in 30 years. Our gasoline prices went up 30% since he took office, and it's going to be much worse if this economy ever gets going again, which I'm skeptical of given the Communist agenda.
And the mindless Dim drones lap it up

I tried to watch that stuttering fuck but man his shit was getting so deep I had to put my barn boots on.

The rebuttal was great though.

I <3 Tim Scott. I did not watch nor listen to one smidgen of the foul Xiden's propaganda.

Funny how he forgot the elderly during his grand give away. Come on Joe give us some of that funny money too! Apparently we are useless to his cause and not worth the investment or perhaps it’s a case that we know where this is headed and how this ends. Reminded me of LBJ.

Forum List

Back