A Black Man Speaks Truth

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013

Watch one of the most hated Black man in America speak truth.
Not ONE word this courageous man says is a lie.
He is a voice alone in the wilderness.

A "voice alone in the wilderness"? Looks like he's got a vid up on the internet to me.

James Manning is nuttier than squirrel droppings.

A "voice alone in the wilderness"? Looks like he's got a vid up on the internet to me.
How many 'vids' telling the truth about negroes from a negro are on the internet cock sucker?
NO ONE in the negro community wants to hear the truth from this man!
That would mean they would actually have to look at themselves in the mirror.

How many 'vids' telling the truth about negroes from a negro are on the internet cock sucker?

How would you know anything about negroes shoog?

Are you smart enough to Youtube: 'Why Black men don't date black women'.
You will NEVER see a Youtube 'Why White men don't date white women'.

Frankly I don't give a shit if tomorrow every negro disappears off the planet.

Frankly I don't give a shit if tomorrow every negro disappears off the planet.

Pointless racist rhetoric like this - and similar nonsense from the counterparts of such racists - is not only in-American but utterly unproductive.

I don't live my life by what I see on social media. And I don't date white women.

When society treats a group of people like animals then they will start to act like animals.

I do agree with the man in the video to a certain degree. A lot of black people do not know how to organize themselves. They act uncouth in situation where they should act civilized. Blacks tend to be their own worse enemy. You never hear Asians or Hispanics why they don't date people from their own race but you can find plenty of articles and videos on the web in which black men are saying why they don't date white winner and black women talking about why they don't date black men.

Black people also refused to use birth control for some strange reason that I as a black woman do not understand. To have black women with 8 kids and 8 different fathers collecting checks from the government.

Blacks have to work harder at building a real sense of community. But people also have to take into account that the white run government and media play a part in this.

CIA had pushed drugs in black communities in the 70's and 80's. There are even some reports that say the crack cocaine was brought int black neighborhoods in the 80's by the CIA.

Our current day prison and justice system is modern day slavery. Blacks are serving more time in jail than their white counterparts. Blacks are more likely to receive maximum sentencing for the same crime a white personal committed but the white person gets a minimum to moderate sentencing.

So yeah the black community is broken. But it didn't get broken solely by black people.

I don't live my life by what I see on social media. And I don't date white women.

Who gives a fuck about you retard!
'Social media' is out there telling it like it is!
You don't have enough money to purchase a fucking White Snow Bunny Slut.
Enjoy sticking your head into a hippos asshole punk! That's all the best you'll ever get.
No sane white female will ever look twice at you.
Enjoy:

Forum List

Back