A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

I think this is a conspiracy to make black fathers look like monsters and I'm not falling for it.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Well, THIS is the first I heard about it!

Where is the news media?

Oh wait. Hes black. Now I understand.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

What the fuck is wrong with you? The OP LINKS TO the news media. That's the whole basis here.

Cheeses some people are fucking stoopid.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Lockdown fever begins

Wow...way to go! Turn a gruesome tragedy into a racist rant! Kudos on the skillfull handling of the title making sure we all realized that race is a factor.

Hell I would have had no idea about this if I hadn’t checked the media...
What race rant? Did you say anything to "superbrutha" about his RACE RANT? You pathetic hypocrite?

Last edited:

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

What the fuck is wrong with you? The OP LINKS TO the news media. That's the whole basis here.

You are dumber than I thought. I always thought you were playing dumb, but I think it is authentic.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

Sorry, I was watching CNN and ABC. I thought THAT was news media

Did I rant about race or just state the facts as reported by that article?

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

The leftists concern is me being a racist by uploading those facts.

What losers.

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?

What losers.

You used the word 'black' that Obama hated! You Raciss......

(Being accused of being rascist is HOW, by the way, Obama got away with weaponizing our FBI and Intel! Just an illuminating, sidebar that begged to be added.)

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Come on man. We all know people commit crimes, there are crazy F*** out there in all races. Here we are going to go again with more back and forth... its ok sure, its conversation but sometimes its good to look at things we have in common good. Which also does exist out there as well as all these bad things. seems the main point of the thread is the guy is black. Well as a white guy, I refuse to be pinned by all the shitty things white people have done. This is America. The place where people get second chances to to prove themselves other than the position they were born into.
Just my 2 cents for whatever its worth

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?
Hypocrite

Forum List

Back