A Bill To Enhance The Value Of Us Weapons Stockpiles In Israel By $200 Million To $1.8 Billion And F

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The United States has passed a bill strengthening relations with Israel and elevating Tel Aviv as its “major strategic partner”.

Over three-quarters of US Senate members unanimously voted to the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act on Thursday.

Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Roy Blunt (R-MO) along with 81 co-sponsors authored the legislation out of a total of 100 Senators.

“America’s long-standing relationship and strong cooperation with Israel dates back to the presidency of fellow Missourian Harry S. Truman,” Senator Blunt said following the bill’s passage.

The bill improves Israel’s trade status and requires Washington and Tel Aviv increase cooperation on energy, water and other arenas.

It will also enhance the value of US weapons stockpiles in Israel by $200 million to $1.8 billion and further facilitate Tel Aviv’s access to the weaponry.
PressTV - US Senate elevates Israel to major strategic partner
WTF?

^That's all to the good.

Still, it's while Iran discusses nuclear plumbing proposals with an ever charming President Obama.

The idea is to convince the Iranians to take away many of the pipes that connect their nuclear centrifuges, the giant machines that are connected together in a maze that allows uranium fuel to move from one machine to another, getting enriched along the way. That way, the Iranians could claim they have not given in to Western demands that they eliminate all but a token number of their 19,000 machines, in which Iran has invested billions of dollars and tremendous national pride.

U.S. Hopes Face-Saving Plan Offers a Path to a Nuclear Pact With Iran

irantimeline-master495-v3.jpg

Now how long would it take to put the plumbing back in place and in the first place, who's gonna be monitoring?

That's pretty relevant stuff as well.

Some would say that it's even more relevant.

Makes me sick. A bill introduced by a Jew and ? Baptist who is probably trying to make a name for himself. Then you got all the other brown nosing Senators who want a voice and not just take up space in Washington. Really sick when they put another country before ours.

^That's all to the good.

Still,it's while Iran discusses nuclear plumbing proposals.

The idea is to convince the Iranians to take away many of the pipes that connect their nuclear centrifuges, the giant machines that are connected together in a maze that allows uranium fuel to move from one machine to another, getting enriched along the way. That way, the Iranians could claim they have not given in to Western demands that they eliminate all but a token number of their 19,000 machines, in which Iran has invested billions of dollars and tremendous national pride.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/w...a-path-to-a-nuclear-pact-with-iran-.html?_r=0

Now how long would it take to put the plumbing back in place and in the first place, who's gonna be monitoring?

It has nothing to do with nuclear weapons, just like Iraq had no WMD. It has to do with getting rid of Iran for Israel. Wake up.

^That's all to the good.

Still,it's while Iran discusses nuclear plumbing proposals.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/w...a-path-to-a-nuclear-pact-with-iran-.html?_r=0

It has nothing to do with nuclear weapons, just like Iraq had no WMD. It has to do with getting rid of Iran for Israel. Wake up.
You could empty out all the people that live in Iran and that smell will never go away..and Iran with a nuke is still be out numbered several thousand to one...

^That's all to the good.

Still, it's while Iran discusses nuclear plumbing proposals with an ever charming President Obama.

Yes well were all aware of Israel having Nukes, and well we know Israel loves to fight. I'll tell you the way Israel talks about taking out Iran all the time forever, I can't say I blame Iran. Every day another propaganda story about Iran this and Iran that. Of course they want Iran to do something because of the sanctions, I am amazed at Iran's patience in all of this, I bet Israel will just have to give in soon and do a false flag, as I do think PM Bibl wants to be known for taking out Iran.

^That's all to the good.

Yes well were all aware of Israel having Nukes, and well we know Israel loves to fight. I'll tell you the way Israel talks about taking out Iran all the time forever, I can't say I blame Iran. Every day another propaganda story about Iran this and Iran that. Of course they want Iran to do something because of the sanctions, I am amazed at Iran's patience in all of this, I bet Israel will just have to give in soon and do a false flag, as I do think PM Bibl wants to be known for taking out Iran.

So when Iran says something bad about the US , it's really Israel doing it?

Getting rid of Iran? You must be kidding. Look at Iran. In the entire ME Iran is the only country that has retained the civilian infrastructure of previous times and with the Shah's use of the West brought about an intelligent and prospering middle class structure that will transcend these military times. imho

Now, with regard to the Iranian desire for nuclear weapons or at the very least a healthy threat of nuclear weapons? Well, considering Iran's place in the ME since the Sunni took over? The Ayatollah Khomeini brought the Shia religion back from exile. It was in exile and that had nothing to do with Israel. It was the Sunni who exiled the Shite religion as a head cleric driven system (in the arena). They've done rather well since then. Considering the Iranian hostage taking and these current times.

When the Ayatollah came back he created the resurgence of Iran/Persia. That's amazing in and of itself, when considering that they were held back by the Sunni minority in Iraq and a desire to keep the Syrian "Road to Damascus".

They've done it all. Israel is a flea with regards to Iranian politicking. Remember that this is the heart of Babylonia and the Jews were central to that area. The Iranians are not worried about Israel because they realize that Israel will not strike them with nuclear preemption and that's the only thing (other than the US's big bunker busters) that stand a chance getting to their production facilities.

No, it's about creating a control in the area and ISIS is the Sunni response to this happening. Iraq is a majority Shia population. ISIL is taking portions of it in order to create a Sunni partition willing to attack Iran. Much like an army without a government.

Israel?

That's one reason as to why ISIL is called ISIL. Islamic State of Syria, Iraq and the Levant.

The Levant?

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,77YnIDRF4tdOIrnT175K8P3YmQHIZC4t-n_rT6Pk7W1vn4X_qTkoHIwTvFZm-to7yAaytG5yXBpZfQnI-c88r6Hr5nRKxK6Ix_uKGZilcc62FRwhESsowdMDniymoNTnGoZ9wAGatDnxw34isj926uFBuUvpKMIPIiXhTObgL4_YxtoXXz9tkI1su2T7Zp5P6Cz4beQH9z-JkhS92Q

The Shia "Road to Damascus".

“Iraqi militias tortured an old man to death yesterday,” Monzer Mohammed Akbik, the Chief of Staff for the Syrian National Coalition’s President Ahmad al-Jarba said over the weekend, adding,“Iran is sending support in the form of men, weapons and money, helping [Assad] to slaughter his people into submission.”

“The Iraqi militias are influenced by Iran and sent over to Syria, as are Lebanon’s Hezbollah militias,” Akbik said.

Hezbollah’s Lebanese Shia militias are concentrated in Aleppo, Homs, Damascus and the Damascus suburbs, and have played a major role in the Syrian army’s advance on Qalamoun along the Lebanese border.On Monday, Hezbollah announced the death of one of its leader, Ali Bazi, as he fought alongside the Syrian army in Syria.

“All forces call O Hussein, we are coming, Hussein,” a soldier screams over a walkie talkie in Iraqi dialect at the end of the video, referencing the Shiite martyr.

It's going crazy down there. Israel simply huddles and watches to see what's going to happen. It's not really a player until they finish their game. Well, unless one of their side starts losing and attacks Israel like Saddam. Remember the SCUDS?

Shiite militias are a major player in Syria - Syria Direct

Iran as a Nuclear Weapons Power

_72394639_72392420.jpg

But an IAE published a report that Iran had carried out activities particular to the development of nuclear explosive devices.

http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Documents/Board/2011/gov2011-65.pdf

BBC News - Q A Iran nuclear crisis

Iran as a Nuclear Weapons Power Center for Strategic and International Studies

Last edited:
^That's all to the good.

So when Iran says something bad about the US , it's really Israel doing it?

OH Iran has every reason to be angry at the US as well. But that's is the goal, to make them make a move. Israel has been blowing this hot air since the revolution of 1979 when the Johnaston (sp- whatever Bibi brother's name was ) Institute started declaring everyone and anyone a terrorists and preemptive war with them was the thing to do.

I do blame the US for putting in the Shaw, and then harboring him. The Shaw was what told , as long as you go along with Israel we'll protect you. See it never works out when another country interferes in another country and tries to control it.

OH Iran has every reason to be angry at the US as well. But that's is the goal, to make them make a move. Israel has been blowing this hot air since the revolution of 1979 when the Johnaston (sp- whatever Bibi brother's name was ) Institute started declaring everyone and anyone a terrorists and preemptive war with them was the thing to do.

I do blame the US for putting in the Shaw, and then harboring him. The Shaw was what told , as long as you go along with Israel we'll protect you. See it never works out when another country interferes in another country and tries to control it.

:lol:

Iran is not angry. The clerics used the power of the people's desire to see their religion brought back.

The Persians modernized chess and made it the game it is today. The Shah modernized Iran and now the Revolution has a modern country.

If Persia was the size of Russia and in an area where it wasn't the minority? Think on it.

Being angry is one thing but what you choose to do about it is far different topic, only the nuke threat is what holding Iran back from launching WW3 so I think for now they'll get over it.. and the fact it makes you sick because its a Jew or any other ethnic group makes it even worse, primitive racist is all you'll ever be Penelope.

So you don't think Iran is angry at the sanctions? Then why do you think they are a threat? Yes the Persians invented many things, the greatest empire really, I agree.

Being angry is one thing but what you choose to do about it is far different topic, only the nuke threat is what holding Iran back from launching WW3 so I think for now they'll get over it.. and the fact it makes you sick because its a Jew or any other ethnic group makes it even worse, primitive racist is all you'll ever be Penelope.

Why do you even think that? They need a nuke to launch WW3??? What do you think the sanctions are doing to Iran. Its affecting even the basic medical care. You call me a racist, pot calling kettle, because I do not believe with Zionist behavior or Israel's. Well then all means call me a racist, but then you must call yourself one as well Daniyel.

So you don't think Iran is angry at the sanctions? Then why do you think they are a threat? Yes the Persians invented many things, the greatest empire really, I agree.

It's a chess game to the leaders. Remember the Ayatollah and his million deaths boast?

The leaders are not so concerned as they let on. They wish to have a groom that is hopeful, but not too disturbed and they have that in President Obama. Just as Putin knows who he has in President Obama, so do the Iranians.

The Iran-Iraq War

Yes I remember the war, rather is now reminding me of our preemptive Iraq war, dragging on an on and on.

What is it you think they have in Obama, and well he is not going to be in office for long, then what?

Also why is Israel above nuclear inspections?

Yes I remember the war, rather is now reminding me of our preemptive Iraq war, dragging on an on and on.

What is it you think they have in Obama, and well he is not going to be in office for long, then what?

Also why is Israel above nuclear inspections?

Last question first.

Because Iran is a signatory to the NPA and Israel is not.

Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

Secondly, with President Obama, they have a more understanding avenue. One that will allow both nuclear continuance and a retention of the road to Damascus.

While Iran continues to increase its power base in the arena.

Israel is just not more than an irritance and a place on which to center some of the Middle East's unrest...when the Shia and Sunni aren't otherwise occupied with each other.

Remember thst Israel's been recreated for less than a hundred years. The schism between the Sunni and Shia has been going on since ~700AD.

When Sunni Saddam fell, it was inevitable that some Sunni influence would try and recreate Saddam's powerbase.

It's Saddam 2.0.

Makes me sick. A bill introduced by a Jew and ? Baptist who is probably trying to make a name for himself. Then you got all the other brown nosing Senators who want a voice and not just take up space in Washington. Really sick when they put another country before ours.
Life's a bitch, ain't it, Jewhater?

No not really. Jew hater? I just think America should start thinking about America and let Israel fend for itself. I could care less about the make believe Jews in Israel, so call me what you want. I don't care, and I mean that sincerely. Israel stands for nothing but hate and a war propaganda machine. So to even say I hate them would be giving them to much emotion from me..

Last edited:

No not really. Jew hater? I just think America should start thinking about America and let Israel fend for itself. I could care less about the make believe Jews in Israel, so call me what you want. I don't care, and I mean that sincerely. Israel stands for nothing but hate and a war propaganda machine.
Classic example of Turnspeak, eh what?

No not really. Jew hater? I just think America should start thinking about America and let Israel fend for itself. I could care less about the make believe Jews in Israel, so call me what you want. I don't care.

No not really. Jew hater? I just think America should start thinking about America and let Israel fend for itself. I could care less about the make believe Jews in Israel, so call me what you want. I don't care, and I mean that sincerely. Israel stands for nothing but hate and a war propaganda machine.
Classic example of Turnspeak, eh what?

Israel stands for nothing, no moral fiber, no nothing, except propaganda and war.

Forum List

Back