Who will you vote for in November

• Gary Johnson

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
The same old same old -- not even cleverly rehashed -- from Kevy.

Meme: The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Rejoinder: The lesser of two evils is LESS evil.

Kevy can't think.

Liability clearly missed the point.

I can't. Mitt Romney isn't on his poll.

Sure is. Down at the bottom. Do you really know that little about your candidate that you don't understand his given name is Willard? Wow....and we expect you to make an educated choice for president...that's scary.

All I know about him is that he's not obama. Not much else is necessary really.

Why not do some research then? Where do you live if you don't mind me asking...if its a state that Obama is going to win anyways why does it matter if you vote for Romney or not?Like my state Ga. Obama isn't going to win so it really don't matter if I vote for Romney or not...that's not my reason for not voting for him my father is voting for him me and my wife are voting for Gary Johnson and my mother for Jill Stein.

Sure is. Down at the bottom. Do you really know that little about your candidate that you don't understand his given name is Willard? Wow....and we expect you to make an educated choice for president...that's scary.

All I know about him is that he's not obama. Not much else is necessary really.

Why not do some research then?

All the research that is necessary is what I've done on obama.

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking...if its a state that Obama is going to win anyways why does it matter if you vote for Romney or not?Like my state Ga. Obama isn't going to win so it really don't matter if I vote for Romney or not...that's not my reason for not voting for him my father is voting for him me and my wife are voting for Gary Johnson and my mother for Jill Stein.

Florida. Romney can still win it.

Yes possibly he can win it. Why not do some research on other candidates or are you of the they can't win mind set? I vote for who shares my beliefs not who can win but hey your choice just hope you are doing it for the right reasons and can sleep with a clear conscience that night.

The same old same old -- not even cleverly rehashed -- from Kevy.

Meme: The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Rejoinder: The lesser of two evils is LESS evil.

Kevy can't think.

Liability clearly missed the point.

Kevy is reduced to pretending now that he had some point.

:lmao:

:eusa_eh:

One post ago you incorrectly tried to summarize the point you thought I was making, and now you're saying that I had no point.

Who's pretending?

Let's see where the people stand!

I took a test the other day and I was 91% with Obama and 89% with Gary Johnson. IT was a stupid poll because I know I disagree with Obama on more issues, but it just shows you Gary is a little like Obama......So why would I waste my vote?

Yes possibly he can win it. Why not do some research on other candidates or are you of the they can't win mind set? I vote for who shares my beliefs not who can win but hey your choice just hope you are doing it for the right reasons and can sleep with a clear conscience that night.

I know about Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. I am a Libertarian myself. I've known about Gary Johnson and Bob Barr for years. I only just learned about Jill Stein about 3-4 months ago but all I need to know about her is that she's the Green Party candidate.

I know about Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. I am a Libertarian myself. I've known about Gary Johnson and Bob Barr for years. I only just learned about Jill Stein about 3-4 months ago but all I need to know about her is that she's the Green Party candidate.

Ah. I like a lot of Stein's positions and some of them are nuts IMO...my mother is voting for her...You aren't a hardcore libertarian I take it? I mean you are voting for Romney so you see Obama as the greater of the 2 evils....I see them as both equally evil.

Let's see where the people stand!

I took a test the other day and I was 91% with Obama and 89% with Gary Johnson. IT was a stupid poll because I know I disagree with Obama on more issues, but it just shows you Gary is a little like Obama......So why would I waste my vote?

In all seriousness though, you can only waste your vote if YOU think you're wasting your vote.

When did voting for the candidate that best represents you turn into "wasting your vote".

And why the hell should anyone get my vote when they haven't earned it?

When that candidate is not the candidate that others want you to vote for.

Ah. I like a lot of Stein's positions and some of them are nuts IMO...my mother is voting for her...You aren't a hardcore libertarian I take it? I mean you are voting for Romney so you see Obama as the greater of the 2 evils....I see them as both equally evil.

Yeah I think that I agree with Stein on gay marriage and abortion, but that's about all.

I'm never a hardcore anything. I realize that Romney is a NeoCon, I am sure he won't shrink government, or repeal Obamacare, or increase our liberties, but what he will do is bring jobs back and allow the economy to improve. That will happen on the very next day after he is elected (if in fact he is). That is enough for me. If obama is re-elected the country will be in such bad shape that the Libertarian Party won't even be able to fix it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back