• Gary Johnson

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
Now this is a stupid poll.

Serves the same function as the other poll. Either they're both stupid or neither is stupid.

The other poll deals with the reality that one of two candidates will win. This poll deals with pipe dreams.

No, the other poll is merely a circle jerk for two candidates. So is this one. The only difference is the candidates.

If you want a poll who's purpose is to find out exactly who everyone on USMB is going to vote for, then I recommend Dissent's poll.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239650-who-are-you-voting-for.html

I know....the roads and all....you didn't build that.

Taking Obama's stupid comment and disagreeing with it for political gain does not an individualist make.

This entire election is based fundamentally on the individual vs collective.

Nonsense.

Both represent corporate political interests vying for National power, benefiting neither the individual nor the Nation as a whole.

Americans are not allowed to vote ‘for’ anyone, they may only vote against.

The Framers anticipated this, hence a Republic rather than a democracy – the problem today is the aberration of the Imperial Presidency and its undue influence in the judicial realm, thus jeopardizing the rule of law.

Serves the same function as the other poll. Either they're both stupid or neither is stupid.

The other poll deals with the reality that one of two candidates will win. This poll deals with pipe dreams.

No, the other poll is merely a circle jerk for two candidates. So is this one. The only difference is the candidates.

If you want a poll who's purpose is to find out exactly who everyone on USMB is going to vote for, then I recommend Dissent's poll.

I can't. Mitt Romney isn't on his poll.

[Nonsense.
Both represent corporate political interests vying for National power, benefiting neither the individual nor the Nation as a whole.

The ability to incorporate and produce wealth is individualist.

There are few greater benefits to citizens and the nation than varied and strong business concerns providing employment and taxation opportunities respectively.

Yeah your poll sucks.

What do you want?
A. the end of the world
B. not the end of the world

You make no sense at all.

Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch.
I don't know... Shitty vs Less Shitty is still.... Shit.

Can't disagree much, but when I'm up to my neck in shit and someone asks if I want slightly less shit, I'll say "yes please".

Romney will have a better effect on the economy and jobs than obama, and I'll take that right now.
I won't. I can respect your stance. But that doesn't mean I like it. :)

I can't. Mitt Romney isn't on his poll.

Sure is. Down at the bottom. Do you really know that little about your candidate that you don't understand his given name is Willard? Wow....and we expect you to make an educated choice for president...that's scary.

Forum List

Back