A ball point and a cup ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
A Man Takes A Ball Point Pen And A Cup. And When You Look Closer...Mind BLOWN

This really is amazing. I have always had trouble seeing in negative. For a while, I was working with it all the time and it got a little easier but haven't done much negative work in a long time so I'm sure it would be a struggle now.

A completely different style on a cup. When I work in pen and ink, this is much closer to my style. Gotta love Sharpies.

Last edited by a moderator:

This really is amazing. I have always had trouble seeing in negative. For a while, I was working with it all the time and it got a little easier but haven't done much negative work in a long time so I'm sure it would be a struggle now.

A completely different style on a cup. When I work in pen and ink, this is much closer to my style. Gotta love Sharpies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qVjFyFnK3N8

unreal...my girlfriend draws like that...she does it effortlessly and so realistic, yet she won't paint.

unreal...my girlfriend draws like that...she does it effortlessly and so realistic, yet she won't paint.

Like the first example or the second?

I think the first is just a bit OCD but I envy his perception of the negative. I can draw in pencil by blackening a paper with graphite and then erasing to get the drawing but find it hard to do with a paintbrush. Maybe if I worked with it more but its not a priority so I don't do it.

And, I have to kind of plan out my pen and ink drawings whereas the video - he just sees it and draws it.

Like the first example or the second?

I think the first is just a bit OCD but I envy his perception of the negative. I can draw in pencil by blackening a paper with graphite and then erasing to get the drawing but find it hard to do with a paintbrush. Maybe if I worked with it more but its not a priority so I don't do it.

The second was awesome...wish the speed was normal to enjoy further

Forum List

Back