A bacteria invasion people all over the east coast are suddenly beinng attack by flesh eating diseas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why are we suddenly seeing so many cases of flesh-eating disease all along the east coast of the United States?
A Bacterial Invasion? People All Over The East Coast Are Suddenly Being Attacked By Flesh-Eating Disease In 2019

UPDATED
-------------------------------------------------------------

Your seeing it because your American idiots keep telling their assholes it's all a conspiracy and make fun of warning because when you are a retard that's what you do just like earthquakes outside the norm you are the freaks who lose in the end your stupidity has it that way so Darwin's theory can be correct.

Meh, I have lived in the South most of my life and it has never been a secret not to get into non-chlorinated water if you have any skin wounds when temperatures start to get hot. I am amazed it doesn't happen more often, especially in my area as we have a lake that is used as part of the cooling system for a power plant. That water is always way too warm. Instead of cooling you off on a hot day, it warms you up.

flesh_eaters_the_1964-tm.jpg

Forum List

Back