9th Circuit Court of Appeals refuses to reinstate Trump's travel ban

Beaver-trap-meme.jpg

This leaves out Meathead and jimbowie and ernie s. of course. DigitalDrifter might manage it.

Oh, My Gawd!

A libtard court ruled against Trump by pulling some retarded bullshit out of their collective asses!

I am so shocked!................................NOT!

This was as predictable as shooting fish in a barrel.

SCOTUS will make the real decision, not these libtard monkeys in robes.

Oh, My Gawd!

A libtard court ruled against Trump by pulling some retarded bullshit out of their collective asses!

I am so shocked!................................NOT!

This was as predictable as shooting fish in a barrel.

SCOTUS will make the real decision, not these libtard monkeys in robes.
And all the alt right monkey types are ignoring that the conservative 4th circuit also agreed with injunction against the ban.

Roberts, Thomas (pay attention, guys), and Gorsuch are possible votes to join the four libs.

So! This means that judges do not think Presidents have the right to bar anyone from entering the country! And libtards think it's great. And, one especially dumb libtard thinks he is a Venus fly trap. TR

What a surprise, the anti-Americans are cheering this ruling.

The law clearly gives the President broad authority in imposing whatever restrictions he wants on immigration.

Progs are all about unlawfulness and social chaos, that's the only real reason they cheer for this.

What a surprise, the anti-Americans are cheering this ruling.

The law clearly gives the President broad authority in imposing whatever restrictions he wants on immigration.

Progs are all about unlawfulness and social chaos, that's the only real reason they cheer for this.

And they are all about letting as many third-world unskilled Muslims in here as possible.

Forum List

Back