9th Circuit Court of Appeals refuses to reinstate Trump's travel ban

Wow....left wing activists dressed up like judges oppose the Constitution.....why am I not surprised?

4th Circuit, very conservative, did the same.

1. Trump Travel Ban Appeal Denied By Fourth Circuit Appeals ...

newsone.com/3714707/trump-loses-travel-ban...
    Trump Travel Ban Appeal Denied By Fourth Circuit Appeals Court. ... The decision came down from the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, ...

2. 9th Circuit denies wider court review of Trump's travel ban ...

thehill.com/blogs/.../330033-9th-circuit-denies...travel-ban
    The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday denied a request for an 11 ... The battle over Trump's revised travel ban that would ... The 4th Circuit Court ...

3. Block on Trump travel ban upheld by 4th Circuit, DOJ pledges ...

abcnews.go.com/Politics/...travel-ban-upheld-4th-circuit/...
    Block on Trump travel ban upheld by 4th Circuit, ... the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals denied a bid for an emergency stay from the Department of Justice in ...

As many as Scalia, Roberts, and Gorsuch may join the four liberals to uphold the denial.

virel evil all around.jpeg
Wow....left wing activists dressed up like judges oppose the Constitution.....why am I not surprised?
The have received their marching orders and will go as they have been ordered.

Last edited:
As many as Scalia, Roberts, and Gorsuch may join the four liberals to uphold the denial.
Scalia?! Flakey, you're an actual idiot! Everybody knows only dead liberals vote.
I said 'may', and Scalia is not pro-executive in his voting.
Either way Flakey, you're a veritable idiot, even for a snowflake. You simply have no clue, do you?
You are from Prague and know nothing. When you say 'idiot' and 'snowflake', look in the mirror to see one. :lol:

Forum List

Back