95-year-old woman using walking frame tasered by police at care home in Australia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These geriatrics think that they can get away with anything. The smack of firm policing has shown her that isnt the case. Lets hope that she learns from this and doesnt cause the authorities any more problems.

These geriatrics think that they can get away with anything. The smack of firm policing has shown her that isnt the case. Lets hope that she learns from this and doesnt cause the authorities any more problems.
What impresses me the most about this is the great courage it must have taken for the cop to taze the dementia patient. He saved many lives that day and deserves the Australian National Medal of Honor and a bonus from this department head. I just wish he would have kicked her in the head a couple of times and punched her in the gut. These old terrorists need to have a lesson taught.

The article is vague as it doesn't say why the officer used the Taser. I think the cop fucked up.

What impresses me the most about this is the great courage it must have taken for the cop to taze the dementia patient. He saved many lives that day and deserves the Australian National Medal of Honor and a bonus from this department head. I just wish he would have kicked her in the head a couple of times and punched her in the gut. These old terrorists need to have a lesson taught.
I think he would have been better advised in kneeling on her neck for half an hour. I applaud your concern for his wellbeing. I hope that he is receiving the appropriate support.

You should watch the documentary "Killing Them Safely"

Axon says their product is non lethal. I think they are less lethal, but not always.

The officer must have been afraid she would kick his ass

Why cops dread handling calls in a nursing home

1684770086262.gif

My son is a pokice officer and has just had tazer training. He cant wait for some old dear to get uppity with him so he can try it out.
Was he tazed himself in training? If not, he should. Gives a whole different perspective to be on the receiving end.

Forum List

Back